Quaranteam - North West Ch. 12

Story Info
Pandemic Survivors, Harems and the Pacific North West.
10.8k words
4.86
23.5k
44

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,097 Followers

====================================

QT:NW continues the official Spin Off for the Quaranteam universe originally created by CorruptingPower. You do not need to have read the original series to enjoy this one, but you really do need to start with Chapters 1-4 (I really suggest you read the original though, it's great!). Fans of the original should be pleased to know CP has approved the story and the continuity.

In this chapter you can expect to see some of the fallout from an outbreak, sexual bolstering of the vaccine, and multiple MF encounters.

====================================

Organized chaos reigned for about twenty minutes as army-green heavy trucks continued to rumble onto the construction site. There were even more National Guard than when Miriam had broken up the protest, all of them suited up in full hazmat suits, being directed by airmen in gasmasks. It was tough to even follow what was going on.

"Harri," Vanessa said from the ladder, getting my attention. I hadn't gotten down from the top of the RV since I wasn't sure how much of a contamination threat I was, but Dani, Erica and Kyla had gone to let the others know that things were safe now. Miriam was clearly busy with everything else going on around us, so I hadn't exactly felt it was the right time to figure out what to do.

"God, I want to hug you," I said as I did the opposite and backed away.

She smiled weakly as she pulled herself the rest of the way up. "I know," she said. Vanessa sat down on the edge of the RV roof, her feet over the side, and I joined her about six feet away. She looked out at the hectic organization going on, listening to the shouting and the thrum of engines. "Shit."

"Yep,' I agreed.

"I feel like it's my fault," she said more quietly.

"It's not," I said.

We sat there for a while, not saying anything else.

Eventually, Miriam came back around - hazmat tents had been set up, bright white with yellow caution signs on them - and it looked like the construction workers were being split up between the tents and the trucks. Miriam already looked haggard as she trudged through the field to us. After she'd said hello earlier she'd put on a gas mask of her own, and she was still wearing it as she approached, only slipping it off once she was about ten paces away from Vanessa and I.

"How are you two doing?" she asked. "Everyone OK over here?"

I shrugged. "Tough to say," I said. "I'd like to be checking on everyone and making sure they feel safe, but Vanessa and I aren't sure what sort of risk we are to the others. Any chance there's a test or something we could take?"

Miriam sighed. "There is, but this is another one of those situations where you should've already been told this. In all likelihood, based on Vanessa's extended amount of time among the workers, she's probably carrying the virus. The best thing you two can do right now is to make sure your inoculations are running at full potential."

"What?" Vanessa asked.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

Miriam went to wipe her brow, then realized she shouldn't since her hands were gloved up and unsanitized. Instead she just sort of wiped them on her fatigues in frustration. "You need to go screw," she said. "The vaccine you all have will do its job, but you can bump up the inoculation effect by having sex with your partners. And Vanessa, with your out-of-the-norm condition with the vaccine, you should probably go more than once."

"Miriam, you realize-" I started.

"I know, I know," Miriam said, raising a hand to cut me off. "It sounds ridiculous. But that's what the science people are saying."

"So have sex, and we should be fine?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes," Miriam said. A radio on her belt squawked and she grabbed it, speaking into it quickly. "Look," she said, turning back to us. "The rest of this out here isn't your job, it's mine. I've got it. So focus on taking care of yourselves, and I promise I'll give you another update when I can."

"Is my Father alright, at least?" Vanessa asked.

"Brent is probably the most important person on this site," Miriam said. "He'll be at the front of the line for anything he needs. Alright?"

"OK," Vanessa nodded.

"Miriam," I said as the Lieutenant Colonel was about to turn away. "Thank you for showing up."

She grimaced a little. "I should have been here sooner. All of this is coming too late."

"But you weren't too late for us," I said. "Just remember that you're pretty fucking awesome."

She smiled, shaking her head a little. It was the same mini speech I'd given her before she was scheduled to go in and face the music back when we'd both been in the military. She'd been nervous to go and face the tribunal with her superior officers after I'd discovered the blackmail and interrupted the assault. At the time she'd blushed a little and looked down at her boots. Now she took the compliment a lot better.

As Miriam walked away back to the organized chaos of the emergency response, I shifted down the RV edge to Vanessa and wrapped my arm around her.

"We're still not safe," she said but didn't pull away.

"We will be," I said softly. "I just need you to know I'm here for you."

She lifted up a hand and took a couple of my fingers in hers as it rested on her shoulder.

We ended up heading down into the compound a few minutes later and let everyone know what Miriam had said. Dani had immediately begun ushering Leo, India and Aria towards their RV. Things in my own household were a little more difficult to handle now since Kyla wasn't interested in the idea of group sex at all - and almost more importantly, I felt like Vanessa needed something different than a group experience at the moment. She'd been the most exposed and knew the most people who were currently being affected.

"Go," Erica said, pointing me towards the RV. "We'll go one at a time, baby. Vanessa goes first."

I gave her a look to let her know how much I loved her, and she smiled and gave me one back. I gave her, Ivy and Kyla each a quick kiss before I ushered Vanessa into the RV.

Once we were inside I just took Vanessa into my arms as we stood in the main sitting area. We'd cleaned up the space since Kyla had joined us; Vanessa's luggage was stowed now in one of the storage containers except for a small bag like Ivy used. Kyla's things still hadn't shown up and she'd been borrowing clothes from the others. So in the empty space, I stood and held Vanessa in a bear hug and she hugged me back and let herself go.

I hadn't seen Vanessa cry before, not that I really saw it now. She buried her face in my chest and clung to my shirt as she sobbed, and then wailed as she muted herself by burying her face in my chest even more. When she was sobbed out I picked her up and carried her down to the bedroom, laying her on the bed and taking off her boots for her, then I laid down beside her and pulled her into a spooning position and held her some more.

We whispered to each other, though she did most of the whispering. She was worried and felt powerless. She was worried for her father, and her crew of 'gorillas'. She was worried she should have paid more attention somewhere or made different assumptions last night or that morning. She was terrified she might have caused people to die.

I held her through it all, acknowledging her fears and worries, but assuring her it wasn't her fault.

"I just want to be able to do something," she said quietly into the dim lighting of the RV.

"I know," I said, holding her tightly. "But there's nothing we can, or could, do out there right now."

She turned in my arms so we were face to face. "But I can do something in here," she said.

I kissed her softly and then pulled back to look at her whole face. "If you're not 100% ready, we can wait a little bit more. Probably."

She shook her head and kissed me harder than I had her. "If there's one thing I can make sure of, I want it to be that I did everything I could to keep you alive," she said quietly.

"I kinda want you to stay alive, too," I said with a little smile.

We kissed again, and then we slowly worked our clothes off. Neither of us were feeling particularly randy or horny considering the circumstances and what we knew was going on outside the compound, but we also wanted to feel each other. Touch each other. Once we were naked I held her for a bit, and then she kissed her way down my body and took my cock in her mouth. At the first taste of precum she hummed a soft moan, and we both had a conflicted look for a moment as we knew that the vaccine was doing it and not either of us.

The sex wasn't special. Once I was hard she climbed up and slid onto me, her pussy wet from the chemically-induced horniness in her body even if her emotions weren't feeling it.

"I'm sorry," I said as she slowly rode me, looking down at me as her body almost fucked on autopilot.

"I know," she said, leaning down to hug me while I was inside her. "It's not your fault."

We held each other again, just staying still and feeling each other.

"I don't even know if I want to orgasm," she whispered. "I can feel my body wanting to, but..."

"I know," I said to her. "I know."

Eventually, we rolled over and I took over, slowly pumping into her as I cradled her head in my hands and we softly kissed. She came when I did, the vaccine at work again. It might have been the smallest orgasm I'd had since the beginning of this, and hers wasn't particularly great either compared to what we were used to now.

"I'm glad you're safe," I whispered to her as we just held each other.

"I'm glad you're safe, too," she whispered back. "I'm happy I have you."

I kissed her cheek and she squeezed her arms around my waist, hugging me down to her.

We didn't want to face whatever else was going on out there. Despite the fact that In Here wasn't feeling very upbeat, once we left the RV we would need to start processing the disaster again. Vanessa and I were both action-oriented people, and there wasn't an action we could do to start making this better, or right. Hell, we couldn't even make it fair.

She dressed in a loose sundress from her things. It was the girliest piece of clothing I'd ever seen her wear and it didn't suit her until she slipped her boots on. Then the anachronism of the ensemble felt more like her.

"Vanessa," I said, stopping her from leaving the RV. I went to her near the door and kissed her again, this time more fervently. I put my worry for her, that desperate panic I'd felt when I was looking for her on the ATV, and I put my love for her even if she didn't want to say the words, into the kiss. And she kissed me back, feeling the emotions and pouring her own back at me. By the time we were done, she was crying silent tears, and I felt my own eyes welling a bit.

She smiled sadly and reached up to touch my cheek, and then hugged me hard and I hugged her back.

"The others need you," she mumbled.

"You need me, too," I said. "And I need you."

God, 'love' was on my tongue. I'd been wanting to say it more and more. But our conversation was still settled deep in my mind and the last thing I wanted to do was fuck this up.

She kissed my chest and stepped back. "Think you can do all four of us, and then me again later?" she asked.

"For you, absolutely," I said, holding her hand.

She smirked, just a little, at the corner of her lip and stepped to the door.

I was just at the sink in the kitchenette, wetting down a cloth to wipe myself down a little when the door opened again and a bundle of blonde energy barrelled inside and practically tackled me in a hug.

"Harrison!" Ivy cried.

Within moments Ivy was clinging to me, her legs around my waist and her arms around the back of my neck as she kissed me fervently.

"Don't- Ever- Scare- Me- Like- That- Again," she mumbled in between kisses.

I was holding her up with one hand on her butt and another on her lower back, which meant she had more leverage and choice in when we were kissing and when we weren't as she pulled me tight to her. What I could do was step us over to the bench and turn and sit. Now I didn't need to hold her up as her ass was in my lap and I brought my hands up and wove my fingers into the hair at the side of her head, pulling her away slightly from my face so I could look at her.

"I'll try, ma dulcinée," I said.

She broke into a huge grin at my - likely terrible - use of French. Hopefully I had the pronunciation correct as I'd been looking up things I could call her on my phone a couple of days ago but hadn't broken one out yet.

Ivy was the second youngest now out of the four women who were stuck with me, but she was very much the least mature in terms of the way she acted. That wasn't to say she was childish at all, she just wore her emotions on her sleeve and lived with abandon. She was a physical person, a toucher, which was why she so often preferred sitting in the lap of myself or Erica when we were lounging around, or at least holding hands. Her dirty blonde hair, with golden highlights from so much time spent outdoors lately, was a wavy, curly frame around her pretty face as we just stared at each other, smiling and trying to read each other's minds.

Her eyes were like windows into her emotional depths, and all I saw there was need, and desire, and love.

"I love you, Ivy," I said.

One single tear dripped from her eye as I thought her face might break, she grinned so widely. "I love you, too," she said and kissed me hungrily. "Je t'aime," she mumbled as she broke the kiss for a breath. "Je t'aime, je t'aime, je t'aime."

It was the first time we'd said it to each other. My relationship with Ivy had burned hot but hadn't always felt like it had settled. She was a playmate. A sexy friend. A lover, but we weren't 'in love' so to speak. My relationship with Erica had been the problem - it eclipsed what I had with Ivy emotionally. Which wasn't fair, or right, but it was what it was. She came into our lives too soon after Erica and I had finally become entangled for her to get the full attention she deserved.

And Ivy had been OK with that. She'd made herself a little niche in our lives, and we'd done our best to carve it out larger and larger for her.

I'd wanted to tell Vanessa I loved her in that hospital room in Portland, not 24 hours after we'd had sex for the first time. Something between me and her just clicked. And with Kyla, I couldfeel the falling in love like it was a physical thing growing between us. Neither of us had said it yet or even had a conversation about it, but it was there in those soft, quiet moments and touches. With her, I shared something I couldn't with the others, something only Dani had really gotten close to because of her background with her military father. Kyla and I had been through something in our lives that had changed and moulded us to someone else's vision. We'd served, and been trained, and that understanding between us that we weren't who we'd been but still held onto the useful parts of those people... it was a connection. And we'd also chosen each other, almost more than Erica and I had, and that meant something.

But Ivy and I had so little in common that it was only in the space between the others that I saw how much I was in love with her. She was carefree where I was stoic and felt the burden of a hundred things in the back of my mind. She was exuberant and I knew I was often reserved. But one thing was the same between us - we were both caregivers. We just did it in slightly different ways.

Ivy and I kissed, and kissed, and then I pulled her away again. "I love you, Ivy," I said earnestly.

Again that giant smile, and she reached up and brushed a hand along my chest. "Je t'aime, mon amour," she said. "Now, I need you. In my throat first, I think, and then my ass."

Soon we were in the bedroom, Ivy on her back with her head hanging over the edge as I used her mouth and throat and she moaned happily. Her small breasts made fantastic grips when I used her like this and she relished me tweaking her nipples and squeezing her. Once we'd had enough of that, I picked her up from the bed and threw her over my shoulder, carrying her back out to the front of the RV and settling her down on the table face down, her cute little ass sticking back at me.

Ivy reached from her position and snagged a bottle of lube out from a cupboard, which made me chuckle since I hadn't even known it was there. With the amount Erica, Dani and I had picked up from the sex shop the day before, I wondered how many of those bottles were hidden around the RV now.

After a quick lubrication, I was buried in Ivy's ass as she moaned happily. Even now, after weeks of doing this with her, I was still a little amazed at how easily she took me like this. My cock looked huge between her ass cheeks, and Ivy had one leg thrown up onto the table to really spread her out so that I could thrust deep. She arched her back up, craning her neck, and I met her in a kiss as I plundered her little asshole just the way she liked.

Ivy managed to get an arm back and around my neck, twisting her torso a bit more so she could watch my face as I fucked her, which also brought her bouncing tit into view. It was her tattooed side, and I traced my fingers along the lines and shapes as she grinned and cooed happily. Then I grabbed her breast hard and pressed my forehead to hers, my other hand slipping down to her pussy and rubbing her softly.

"I love you," I told her again.

She came, the clenching of her ass and the drips from her pussy on my fingers pushing me over the edge as well as I unloaded into her butt. We kissed hard once we had enough of our senses back, and I was still mostly hard when Ivy used the cum inside her to force my cock as deep as she could get it. She rolled over into a second orgasm at the tight pressure, her mouth opening but no sound coming out.

I pulled out after she collapsed on the table and softly wiped between her cheeks with the cloth I'd been using when she first came in before picking her up and cradling her on my lap as I sat back on the bench where we'd started. She blinked herself awake quickly, smiling dreamily.

"Je t'aime," she whispered softly.

"Ivy, when we can, I want to take you on a proper date," I said.

"Dinner and a movie?" she asked with a smile.

"If that's what you want," I laughed. "I thought I could be a little more creative than that, though."

She shook her head and lifted her lips to mine to kiss me again. "I've never been on a good, proper date like that," she said. "Dinner and a movie."

"OK," I agreed. Now all I had to do was figure out how to make it happen.

We kissed a bit more, Ivy still coming down from her double orgasm, and then I held her as she told me how worried she'd been. It was interesting, and a little heartbreaking, to hear her side of things. Unlike Vanessa, who had been powerless because she might be a threat to others, Ivy had been powerless from the start. All she'd wanted to do was hug me and reassure me that it would all be alright, but she'd known she couldn't because of the risk of the virus and distracting me, and as things got worse she had even less and less she could do. Hiding in the storage container with Aria and India had been the worst part of it all.

She cried a little, though not as much as I might have thought. Kissing me seemed to ease her heartache, reminding herself it was over. Then, all of a sudden, she was smiling again.

"I should go," she said. "Kyla and Erica need you, too."

I squeezed her tightly, hugging her to me. "Je t'aime," I whispered in her ear.

She dressed with a big smile on her lips and pushed me into the washroom to clean myself up before she left.

I was in the shower when the door to the little cramped washroom opened.

"Harrison?" Kyla asked, peeking in the door.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,097 Followers