All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 15'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang9 months ago

Another great chapter! Checking in and progress for all the plotlines was awesome (unless I am forgetting something). Thanks for another chapter.

tjb50caltjb50cal9 months ago

great plot line update, good to know how things are progressing,

looking forward to more future updates

ArediaAredia9 months ago

It seems that all my current favourite stories here are yours - AMA, The OF Girl, and this one (which I actually prefer to the original). I eagerly await each new chapter in all of these stories. :)

In between updates, I re-read them. I hope you keep up the good work! :)

BreakTheBarBreakTheBar9 months agoAuthor

Helllooo folks!

Quaranteam: North West and ALL of my erotica is only possible because of our community over on PATREON. To get early access to chapters from all of my series, vote in polls that affect what I write and the content and events of the series, and to get updates on what's going on with me, please consider supporting for a month or two! Patreon.com/BreaktheBar

Cheers,

~Break

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

Mary the next one to be rescued, again?

Waiting patiently for the next part.... Well, not THAT patient.

notbatmannotbatman9 months ago

Well, fuck. That's not ominous at the end *at all*.

Great update!

NewtScamanderNewtScamander9 months ago

Just so so so good as always. That bit of foreboding at the end though, that was ominous as fuck. Have to agree with the other commenter, your stories all make up my top stories. Thanks for sharing!!!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One9 months ago

I think Kara is going to be next one to join because she gets the virus and needs a way to live. But as the other posters have said, I don't like this ending as it seems off and like something bad is about to happen to Mary.

FrethnorFrethnor9 months ago

So Miriam, Mary (after being rescued again), and at least three of the Valkyrie Falls ladies will be joining. He's going to need a bigger house (that hasn't even been built yet). Oh, and Kara. She'll be along at some point as well. Much bigger house.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You know I've been reading the original story line since the beginning and it is great but the one area that I do like this story line better is how it addresses the breakdown of society. If you had 85% male and 15% female death rates society would completely breakdown! Keep up the good work!

GodultraGodultra9 months ago

I hate when the mrs answers with “fine” cuz it’s anything but.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You've done a great job over the past couple of chapters setting this story up for its next phase. I'm ready and interested to see where it goes next.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Obviously the commune is trouble for Mary and the kids. The family will need saving and Mary will end up another lover for Harri or living at Valkyrie Falls.

Either way l’d bet quite a few baddies are going to end up deader than a dried Dingos donk.

MarrttyMarrtty9 months ago

They should be stockpiling supplies. Things are going to get rough. Otherwise a great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am still hoping that you move the new vaccinated. community to Jewels, and leave Harrison property alone. Because getting it back after a hundred years , is going to be murder on a large scale. Or will it be a massacre.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The chapter opens up the story enough to keep suspense.

Seems unlike the original series, here the heros partners may be already known characters.

Looking for word to the plot development. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoy the story more than the original. He lets his political leanings out way to strongly in his story line. And his vast ignorance about farming caused me to waver between hysterical laughter and disgust. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more.

MartinBeeMartinBee8 months ago

Binged on this story and gave each chapter 4-5* for overall entertainment value. But, to be quite honest, our heroes are not the brightest candle on the cake, is he? Harri (or _anyone else_) not getting suspicious of Patrick's symptoms even when having hours to think about it. Going "all wrapped up" for the groceries but flashing bare skin just for the heck of it. Going back to the city for... inks and sex toys? Going for hugs with Mary and not dropping those clothes *before* re-entering his home. And now, "she's her own woman" when the whole "commune" thing reeks of concentration camp...

And far too few questions asked. Col. Miriam admitting that far too little information has been passed ("we might need a pamphlet"), and our hero *not* grilling her for every detail he could get?

Oi vey, indeed.

alsithalsith5 months ago

"...didn't want to draw too much attention attention." Double up on attention.

Falstaff60Falstaff604 months ago

So, if they were so concerned about Mary and the kids, how come they didn't even ask about where this "commune" is? They could have done some checking for her. Or is this a ploy to eliminate a dead-end plot line? Will he be adding some of the Valkyrie Fall ladies to his team? Miriam possibly? Also, the original storyline introduces plural marriage in its plot. Will that be the case here as well? When will Ivy allow Harri to actually vaginally fuck her? Be interesting to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

good, but I didn't like that last bit about Mary. He should check the commune out before she goes.

mfbridgesmfbridges18 days ago

I bet the commune are the militant ass-wipes he's met a few times. Guarantee he'll have to play hero again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...