All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 21'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One2 months ago

I wonder when Miriam figures out Miriam wants him. Kara likely would take the life line if offered.

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang2 months ago

Great chapter! I'm surprised that he didn't listen to the Supermarket guy and left the badge in the car.

NewtScamanderNewtScamander2 months ago

Excellent, the only bad part is that there aren’t more pages, lol, but keeps me wanting more. Great story, keep up the awesome work, and thanks for sharing!!!

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake2 months ago

Loved this chapter, but going in there was just foolish. He couldn't pass it on to the local sheriff? I thought the fight was well written but I felt like you wrote yourself into a corner. When the sov citizens attacked the construction camp the action was believable. This was really fraught with peril (for Hari and the writer) - but also harder to believe our hero could get out of it. A near miss of a fight night have worked in terms of the story.

laad4e08laad4e082 months ago

Love this story, thank you for another chapter. I am still pulling for both Miriam and Kara to be added to the family.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WOW!!!!! And thank you for your service! Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have to figure that Miriam wants to hookup with Harrison and the gang but has a problem if she gets moved again plus I am sure the armed services and government alphabet employees are being told by the upper management that they need to stick to their own to be able to control the situation better.

This was another great chapter and is right up there with the original as the best out there no matter how many more gets started. They might be good but it is a huge leap from good to equal these top 2. Thanks for continuing to put all your time, effort and skill into making your writing as great as it has been. It gives people like me something to constantly look forward to.

J.D.

Damonkey916Damonkey9162 months ago

That was a great chapter. I love the Quaranteam world and this series especially. Keep up the great work

ccstanccstan2 months ago

A very good story I enjoy reading this

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another great addition! Thank you for your continued work on this!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good, even more story. Please, don't stop.

DiagonalmanDiagonalman2 months ago

Can't wait till you finish the AMA Boyfriend story and can focus on the Fertility, OF and this story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you for being as prolific as you are. I love all of your stuff but Q:NW is my favourite.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A 5 because I can't give you a 10. Just so you know, I read every story. I even wish there were more. Be nice for a chapter to come down the pike from somebody every day. But then I am an old retired guy with lots of spare time this time of year. During the summer I grow flowers that I give to nurses at the hospital and my doctor's office.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

QTNW is my favorite. Glad to see this new chapter. I know with so many characters this has to be a big challenge. You're a great author. 5 stars because that's all I can give.

mac1729mac17292 months ago

Thanks for another good chapter

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story and enjoying the characters a lot. 5 Stars and while the sex is very well done I am actually here more for the story. I know strange.

Arc2456Arc24562 months ago

Another good chapter, and I'm here for the story too.

alsithalsith2 months ago

Interesting chapter, I'm surprised his phone survived crack free from the fight thumbsup

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot2 months ago

Brilliant! 👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love stories about good people. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story has been published over a long enough time and in enough detail that it's easy to forget, it's still very early in the DuoHalo epidemic. Good stuff.

Deano37334Deano373342 months ago

5 Stars and while the sex is very well done I am actually here more for the story. I know strange. Wow I copied that line, because i fill the same. Getting me to comment is almost impossible, but you did it. Is there any stories that would not have all the sex and if yes where please let me know.

KtmgoKtmgoabout 2 months ago

Another great chapter. You keep introducing all these great women. Hopefully soon one of them becomes his next partner

WolfbeckettWolfbeckettabout 2 months ago

Weird. Harrison is ex military. One might almost expect that he'd know that the thing that holds his rounds in his sidearm is called a magazine, not a clip.

Obvious86Obvious86about 2 months ago

The bikers were an interesting turn. I like the idea of some gray market independent group, seems realistic. I knew a couple of guys during lockdowns that were kinda brokering trades and stuff helped me find a mechanic that fixed my car for some home brew when I was short on cash.

h2osh2osabout 2 months ago

Your series is good as the original and in some ways more realistic. Please keep up the great work.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropabout 2 months ago

Enjoyable as always btb , thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He should have just planned it out, and killed them all.

Also, if you’re going to write about guns, learn the correct terminology. It’s almost always a magazine, not a clip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

God damn it… I’m completely caught up. Fuck me sideways :(

Well. I think this might be one of my favorite stories. Characterization is strong. There’s a nice net of characters, the pacing is good, and the plot is a really strong one. I appreciate the varying levels of detail for the sex AND that the scenes that you do go into detail with are distinct and fulfill their own narrative beat.

I feel you had a pretty good pace at introducing characters. In a lot of these stories with tons of characters I notice that some authors never really give the reader a chance to bond with the characters. They’re just… kinda there. This narrative has a *ton* of plates spinning and a ton of characters, but I’d say you’re doing a real solid job keeping characters who are important to characters but maybe not to the plot involved.

I look forward to the next chapter! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...