All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Off the Grid Ch. 01-02'

by BronanTheLibrarian

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
SlofredSlofred5 months ago

Time to go AWAL the deck is stacked and the Col has hacked the local program.

1Lightheaded1Lightheaded5 months ago

I know thati was warned bu is taking a while toget to the porn. My fingers are to big to tell you more. good prose though

L

KernflakesKernflakes5 months ago

Great first chapters. Welcome to the universe. Can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Somebody hacked Oracle.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good writing. Good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A very promising addition to the universe

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would add the Quaranteam tag

JohnSimmsJohnSimms5 months ago

Here's hoping that Cressman does not get clownfucked! I appreciate the darker tone of this entry in the QT 'verse. Looking forward to your next chapters. Great start at setting the scene!

cfp33pfccfp33pfc5 months ago

Flannery needs Excedrin Headache #357...

JazHazJazHaz5 months ago

Good start, promisingly good. Please add the Quaranteam tag so that we can find the story amongst the other authors stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow very sad indeed. I wish nothing good for "slim" aka slime. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter..

GrubermanGruberman5 months ago

Please add the Quaranteam tag

GrubermanGruberman5 months ago

Please add the Quaranteam tag

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WHAT A HOOK!!! Waiting desperately....

Carnes8004Carnes80045 months ago

5**. Keep the chapters coming. As this is you first here. Beware that the orginal and some follow-up authors only release a chapter on Literotica either monthly or bi-monthly. Truth be told that occasionally a second chapter appears. I allowed myself to join Patreon for more quick reading. But still found myself waiting, another victim to their Patreon greed. I have learn that the minute I see (or in the case of uTube,hear)"JOIN ME ON PATREON ", I unsubscribe or just stop watching their channels.

I have been told by one person that "No one listens to your complaints". It maybe so, but if no-one complains, the authors on Patreon will fully believe that it okay. I don't . Finally, I end my comments with Stay safe.

Stay safe.

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation5 months ago

Very different twist on CorruptingPower's frame! love the setup.

KahunabobKahunabob4 months ago

Another different look at the DuoHalo virus and how dumb people are going to be dumb. Ground zero for the anti-vaxx crowd. 3K people infected and killed like it's nothing. You're the first, I think, that actually describes how quickly kids got killed off. Scare a.s. // As for Carnes8004 from 27 days prior to me and his anti-Patreon rant... I've been following 2 of the other Quaranteam authors on Patreon for quite a while now. Both CorruptingPower and BreakTheBar. They both put out a pretty decent amount of stories, at least one a week, for the price of a big cup of coffee from Starbucks a month. Never felt dissapointed. Maybe look into sponsoring people that are actually worth it?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have VERY BAD Asthma. I’ve died from an asthma attack. I take steroids for it, and I have a home breathing machine. I know several other asthma sufferers. I’ve had Covid 19 at least 4 times. It never even sent me to the doctor, let alone the hospital. None of the other asthma patients I know had to go to the hospital, and they’ve all had Covid multiple times.

This isn’t the only story pushing the idea that asthma = death by Covid. It just didn’t happen over the last 4 years. Covid killed the elderly with multiple comorbidities. It didn’t kill younger, otherwise healthy asthmatics.

As for the fictional disease in this shared world you’re writing in, sure, it can be as lethal as you want, but when writing about IRL viruses, it’s better if you’re accurate!

ZK

sabrinamoanssabrinamoans4 months ago

Nice start and like (while simultaneously hating) the Colonel angle you've written--nicely done.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot2 months ago

A long time ago, in a different part of the world, I think I worked for Colonel Clownfucker....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous