All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Off the Grid Ch. 06-08'

by BronanTheLibrarian

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
CherrypahhaCherrypahha4 months ago

I really like it. It’s romantic when the world is breaking apart. Good touch.

Smartest1Smartest14 months ago

Nice. Totally different perspective. Intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope that Colin and his team will go off the grid again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This feels real and both the characters and events feel like well reported history. I await the next episode with intense interest.

Falstaff60Falstaff604 months ago

This and the NW Quaranteam stories are the ones holding my interest at the moment. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice Die Hard reference...

KernflakesKernflakes4 months ago

A+. Your getting these out fast, but still amazing story work. But Level 1, think he should be higher than that after everything he did

robots101robots1014 months ago

This is great! By far the best of the latest quauranteam spinoffs. Break the bar did a good job initially, but his story has been slowing down, and the others feel like they are starting to ramble. I can't wait to see how the story develops. I really like the pace of the first two releases, and this one was a good slowdown to build upon the relationship. I also like how you keep changing the perspective. Too many stories get bogged down in one point of view.

I am looking forward to the next release!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This might be my favorite spin off.

cindyp1976cindyp19764 months ago

excellent so far please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Started reading this series by CorruptingPower then by BtreaktheBar. Enjoyed them so much that i had to rrad othet authors' take on the sibject. Ggreat job. Please continue with the series.

pohmiipohmii4 months ago

Really liked this last part

Hope the next chapters come out soon

KrittaKritta3 months ago

That scene of him carrying his daughter just rips me up. I have horrid nightmares of my own children dying from time to time, and I can feel the broken emptiness to my core. It makes for a hard read, but it makes it feel so real.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot2 months ago

👍 👍 (a là Siskel and Ebert).

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Sorry, but the only thing that puts me off the sex scenes is her calling him "Daddy". Yes, I have read it before with different authors, and have been on that mostly American porn site, free online and seen Step "whatever" but it's dropped by the porn actors as just, "Daddy" or "Mommy" But no, it doesn't turn me on, maybe it's just me or that I am not American or live there. Going back to the story, he is 14 years older than her and had a wife and 12 year old daughter (both recently died) who probably called him Daddy and he was 23 when she was born, just 2 years older than Grace is now. She hasn't seen porn or even read it and was a virgin. Her father is alive and so far well with her brothers and sister. So is it he is older, saved her life so that makes her feel safe and protected? But to him, it is weird thing to say, but he did say he was OK with it as it turns her on but would say if it gets too much. I think the amount of times during the sex scenes, especially this 1, for me we have reached too much!! (Considering that on Lit, Incest/taboo is the Number 1 category for the most read, so if I got turned on by the word "Daddy" I would go there!!) However I don't, it maybe because of different cultures and countries, it just makes me go Uck!! Pass the vomit bowl!! So I am reading it for the story, and skipping the sex scenes...... *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous