Quaranteam: Off the Grid Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and rubbed her face against him, using his shirt to dry the tears she hadn't been able to stop in time. "I know I basically forced you into this, Colin. And yeah, I didn't know what you went through but.... I still never gave you the choice. The more I get to know you the more I'm thinking that I was lucky that it was you but that makes me feel so guilty. I was drowning and in trouble and you saved my fucking life, man. Literally. You walked into a battle and saved me from dying or from having to be linked to.... To him. To someone who wanted to do to me what I ended up doing to you!"

"I get what you're saying, Grace. But there are some differences. Some big ones. Such as you were already stuck in the process. Flannery wasn't going nuts from a runaway chemical reaction when he did that to you. You were in the definition of a no-win-scenario and you took a chance. I could have been another monster. Dammit, I don't mind catching you after you had to jump off that cliff, but you and he are not the same."

She let out a sound that was somewhere between a laugh and a sob. "Still feels like it. God, I don't know. I have no idea what we're doing, Colin. I want you to be mine and I don't want to let you out of my sight... but I don't know if it's me falling for you or the shit in my veins or PTSD or...."

He couldn't help it. He leaned in and kissed her. She quieted down and returned it, both of them seeking comfort in the darkness. It wasn't about passion. It wasn't lust. It was the simple need for contact and reassurance. When they broke apart he kept his cheek pressed against hers. He chuckled and smiled against her soft skin. The world might be ending and he was a mess emotionally but something about Grace was enough to quiet the chaos. At least in the here and now. "Grace I can pretty much guarantee that this isn't the last time we will cry together. Hell, I'm enough of a mess on my own that we're a matched set at this point. But this slow roll of an apocalypse is going to take more from everyone."

Grace shivered at that thought. Colin had already been through the wringer and had the emotional scars to show for it. What would she do if her brothers got DuoHalo? Her dad? It might not be the same as what Colin had suffered but she didn't want to dwell on it at all given a choice. She ran her hands across his chest and looked at the outline of his face. She turned her head and kissed him again. "I need you. More than.... I need something other than sadness and death and fear of all of it we're going to see, Colin. Please. Just let me feel. I don't want you to do anything except let me show you how alive we are and how much I appreciate you. Please?"

Colin knew what she meant. He needed something to fill the hole in his heart... even if it still felt like a betrayal to chase this. The kiss was no longer the comfort and mildness of before, now it was a need. Grace opened her lips to the kiss, her tongue dueling with his when he gasped in a breath. They pushed together almost frantically, teeth clicking together while their hands pulled each other closer and tugged at their clothes.

She moved away only long enough to strip off her top and shorts before returning to him, trying to undress him without breaking the contact of their lips. He shimmied out of his pants and got his shirt off. Before she could jump on him again he took her face in his hands and brought her in gently, tasting the mint from her toothpaste and feeling the thrill as she pushed her skin against his. Her hands pushed him down onto his back and her breath was hot as she whispered in his ear. "You deserve all of me, Colin. And I need you to make me feel whole."

His hands wandered her skin and Colin marveled at the silky feel of her. They kissed again and he could feel the heat from between her legs where her hips were pressed against his side. "We should figure out birth control at some point. I know it's late to think about it now..."

Her hand trailed down and she used her fingertips to outline him. He let out a sigh and trailed off as he felt her trace from his sack up to the tip, the pressure just more than teasing. She nipped at his earlobe and exhaled shakily. "No, we shouldn't worry about it. I want it all from you. I want every. Single. Piece of you. I want to have you mark me and keep that part of you inside me."

Her leg hooked over him and she ground her hips into his. Colin could feel her pussy slide along his member while she leaned over him. His heart was hammering against his rib cage and he could feel his adrenaline surge. "Grace you-"

She shut him up with her mouth as she kissed him and teased the tip of his cock against her folds, not quite pushing him inside. "It isn't fair... I know it isn't fair to ask you this now. But please, Colin. Let me give you this. I know we will get there someday but I don't want to wait. Fuck, it is crazy and it's stupid... but I know I want this. If you tell me to stop, we'll stop. You can cum in my mouth and I'll get on the pill or an IUD or whatever.... But I am yours and I want at least that part of you to always be mine no matter what else happens to us."

Colin leaned over and turned on the light. Grace's hips were moving slightly even as she stared down at him, face flushed and a blush across her freckled chest showing just how turned on she was. Her eyes were locked on his face as her hands rested on his chest. "If... if you aren't ok with-"

His hands tightened on her hips and he pulled her down onto his cock. Her eyes closed tightly and her mouth stayed open in a soundless scream as she came from the initial penetration. She rolled her hips in small motions while gasping for breath. Grace opened her eyes and looked down at him with a look of wonder on her face. He smiled and reached up to caress her cheek. "If we're doing this, I want to see the whole thing."

Grace's smile was radiant enough that he almost convinced himself that this was the right choice.

She began grinding her hips against him, moving slowly and finding what she liked. She experimented with leaning forward and back as Colin admired the view. When she shifted and leaned over him his hands tweaked her breasts which made her squeak and try to hide them behind her hands. She lost the rhythm for a moment as he pulled her hands away so that he could sit up and latch on with his mouth. He felt the skin of her nipple get goosebumps against his tongue as she moaned and pulled at his head to keep him there, suckling.

As he felt his dick get squeezed and Grace's moans intensified she pulled him off and pushed him onto his back again. "Dammit, I told you I want to do the work here! You just stay still like a good boy and let me take care of you!"

His laugh turned into a moan as she slammed her hips down decisively. "Just wanted to sho-oow some initiative, baby."

Her pace picked up and she bit her lip, "God I like it when you do! But for... unh, for tonight just enjoy the ride!"

She put words to actions and set a pace that filled the small space with the sound of their sex. Unlike the previous times that they had been together Grace seemed more determined than Colin to make things last. In the cabin they had been racing together toward the finish line. Tonight was about savoring the experience.

When Colin got close, Grace slowed it down. He took the opportunity to get his hands on her tits again. Playing with her nipples yielded wonderful sounds and reactions. "Fucking hell, they never used to be like this! You could... could.... Fuck, you could probably get me off just by doing thaaaaat!"

She proved the point by shuddering and holding her legs against him before abruptly relaxing and breathing hard. They took a moment with her just sitting impaled on Colin before she started moving again. Colin put his hands on her muscular hips and began pulling her and pushing her, her body pressed against him to show her the way he wanted it. "God... yes, daddy, move me how you want me! I can feel it. I can feel how much you want it! How much you want to fucking fill me up. Fuck!"

He grunted and his hips moved up in time with her motions making her words come out in between gasps as she watched his face. "Give it to me... please, daddy? Fill up my cunt. Fill... oh gawd fill me, seed me, fuckin put that load in me raw! I want it! I wa- want to make you mine. Do it, daddy! Mark me! Show them that I'm yours!"

He couldn't hold it in any more. Colin gripped her thighs and slammed home inside her. The spray of his jizz set off her own serum induced tremors in unison making her legs quiver. She collapsed against him as the aftershocks of the orgasm spasmed around his slowly softening cock inside her. She hummed a contented sound and kissed softly at Colin's neck, licking at the tracks of sweat that they had earned.

She slid off to his side as they both tried to cool off. Rubbing her legs together she put her face against his shoulder and looked up at him while he stared at the ceiling. He looked over as she nipped at him and laughed at the sight of her eyes peering over his arm and the brush of blonde hair that had been tousled by first sleep and then the sex.

"Grace, I have to ask... what is with the 'Daddy' stuff? I've never had anyone say it to me like that before."

Her cheeks blushed more deeply than their shared passion had left her. "I really have no idea where that came from! It just... It just seemed right in the moment, I guess? I can try and stop if it's too weird."

Colin shifted slightly and made a thoughtful noise. "No, if it's something that works for you then you can do it. It's just the weirdest turn on. Like, I never thought that it would do anything for me but it does when it's coming from you?"

He shook his head with a quiet laugh. "You do what you want and we'll figure it out together, Grace. I promise I'll tell you if it gets to be too much."

She put her arm over his chest and he could feel her smile against his skin. Turning onto his side he pulled her close against his chest. Grace breathed deeply. "I don't know what it is. It has to be the vaccine but you just smell right."

He laughed and looked down at the top of her head. "I probably smell like sex, sadness, and sweat!"

Grace shook her head without removing her face from his skin. "I mean... you do a bit. But there is this part of it that is just you. And I think I want to smell it every night. And morning. Probably the afternoons, too."

Colin snorted. "So you'll be stealing my shirts is what you're telling me?"

She nodded once. "Yep. That's fuckin permission right there. I claim them for the great state of Wisconsin."

Kissing her hair, he tightened the embrace until she made a little sound. Not that she loosened her arms until he loosened his. "I'm positive you'll look better anyway."

-o0o-