Quaranteam: Off the Grid Ch. 14-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathing heavily already, hands sliding over the white linen of the dress. She quickly stepped in close to him and he wasn't sure that she was all the way lucid in that moment. Without a word she kissed him. He was still hesitant as the kiss started desperate but it very quickly became all-consuming. Her hands gripped his hair and pulled him into it, her moans vibrating against his lips. Her tongue danced against his, their mouths gasping in the air from each other. Issa pushed him back against the bed and barely broke the kiss as they toppled over. Her ferocity took Colin completely off guard, their kiss so energetic that he felt her teeth click against his more than once.

She sat up for only a moment as she tried to drag off his pants. Whatever that shot had done seemed to have left her damn near beyond the ability to function. He lifted his hips and she yanked the offending garment off of one leg, leaving them dangling from his ankle and she climbed on top of him. She reached under her skirt and he realized that she was simply shifting her panites to the side as he felt the heat coming from her pussy where it pressed his cock between them. He was already hard but his lust was at war with the knowledge that this was the serum screwing with Isabella's judgment... but she was definitely not giving him a choice here.

His attempts to get her attention to talk about it died as she reached down and he slipped into her sodden twat. Her moan was a mix of both incredible pleasure and relief. She didn't waste a moment before she started to grind against his hips. One hand was pressed against his chest as her nails dug into him while the other was mauling her nipple through the dress. She seemed to get frustrated with that as she slid the top of the dress down to her waist. This revealed the plain black bra that she had been given but only for long enough for Issa to peel it off as well. Her tits were incredible. The tan lines of a tiny triangular bikini lay bare inches from the dark skin of her areola. Her nipples were proudly poking out and hard enough to cut glass, standing well out from the soft mounds of her breasts.

Colin was losing himself in the sensations as well. He reached out and ran his hand over her tit. Squeezing it, pulling at it, and sinking his fingers into it. Her moans reached another pitch and the muscles in her vagina clenched like they were trying to break off his dick completely. Some part of his mind recognized that she must have gotten enough of him inside to trigger the priming orgasm.

The rest of him moaned as the lower part of a harmony with her.

Issa opened her eyes but still seemed to be out of it. Her body began to move again, stirring his cock inside her. The effects of this serum were nothing like with Grace. Isabella was gone for the moment and whomever was in the driver's seat of her body right now was in no mood to wait. She pulled frantically at her nipples. As she played with her tits and gasped for air he began to think that she was going to leave both of them bruised and battered from the power that she was putting into using him like this.

Colin was going to feel this in his abs later. He cranked up the speed of his fucking, slapping their hips together with wet slaps, over and over. He could feel his cock twitching and abruptly unloaded into her with a grunt. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders painfully as the ropes of his cum triggered her own orgasm. It was like someone had wrapped a velvet fist around him and was rhythmically clenching to squeeze out every drop they could.

He reached up and caught her by the shoulders just in time as her body went limp and she began the now familiar chant of the word "Imprinting" over and over. Her weight rested on him and he took a moment to catch his breath. The guilt was definitely still creeping in but knowing that she wasn't linked to that old bastard anymore was a relief at least. He had no clue what Grace was going to think. He finally sighed and gently rolled her off of him. He pulled her clothes back into some semblance of how they were supposed to look and stepped to the bathroom to clean himself up. The lock clicked and the door opened. One of the guards looked in, blushing furiously. "Are... are you ok? Is she ok?"

Colin snorted a laugh and nodded. "Yeah this is normal. She'll be asleep for a while and wake up none the worse for wear."

The guard let out a breath and glanced back out into the hallway. "Is there anything you need?"

He shrugged. "Could you leave the door cracked open? It's pretty damn hot in here and it would be great if we could... ah... air it out, you know?"

The blush came back on her face full force but she giggled. "You aren't wrong, it is very hot. We can do that."

Now it was Colin's turn to blush as he realized that the guard had heard Isabella moaning like a banshee the whole time. The guard laughed again and headed back to the end of the hall.

He took a quick shower and settled in at the chair again. He looked at his new partner's resting face as she slept, lips still moving as if she inaudibly repeated that bizarre word in her dreams. Whatever happened now, he and Grace would have to find room in their lives for another person. And Hayes, god help him. And however many other women ended up with him.

He didn't bother to pick up the book again. He knew that he was going to be lost in thought for a very long time.

-o0o-