Quaranteam: Phil's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What were the five combos you ran it with?"

"One with a small dose of insulin, one with a minor steroid, one with a trace amount of morphine, one with a placebo and this last one with a flu vaccine. I mean, it's weird, but it just means it's something we don't go back to, right?"

"Bill," Phil sighed. "The reason they're shutting down the drone project is to pivot us into working on a vaccine for some kind of super flu they're just finding out about now. This is literally exactly what we're going back to, come Monday."

"Shit," Bill said. "Okay, let me get started on her bloodwork then, see what exactly the serum and the vaccine did to cause such a reaction, and we'll see if we can get ahead of it. Who do you want me to rope in on this?"

"No one, Bill," Phil said, scratching his head. "Start looking into it on your own, on the down low, but don't fucking tell anyone what you're doing yet. The last thing I need is this whole office knowing we accidentally found something that turns a rational woman into a raving sex beast. Maybe we'll get lucky, and it was something unusual about the suspension the vaccine was in."

"Look at it this way, boss," Bill said with a soft laugh. "Worst case scenario, you just invented Spanish Fly, and became the most popular man alive."

"That's exactly what I'm fucking afraid of."

"Spanish Fly to fight Spanish Flu 2," Phil thought to himself. "Just fucking wonderful."