All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Phil's Tale Ch. 04'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another chapter. Thank you. I was surprised by the treason story line, but it was as interesting twist. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why would he need to give level 5s to his sister and her husband? Wouldn't one of them be sufficient?

BeMySlutBeMySlutabout 2 years ago

Only complaint is the chapters end too soon!

Keep up the good work.

Also, I somehow knew he'd have his paws in Andy getting lvl 5.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Such a brilliant story

5/5

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Almost wish i had found your stories after you had finished them so i would not have to wait for next.😉😉😉

maxsteelemaxsteele10 months ago

So I guess McCallister made sure the women say ‘imprinting’ in English. I wonder why he did that? Also the way McCallister made the serum, there is no way the serum could work without women bonding with men as it didn’t work successfully when he tried it another ways. Even if it was successful, McCallister would have still made it that he ensured women had to be bonded to men as he hated women because of how his mother and females he knew growing up treated him.

VadarVadar6 months ago

I think I wanna read some Druid Gunslinger books....

Good story, Thank you, Author.

Falstaff60Falstaff606 months ago

You know, I kind of think this should have been the first in the series ahead of the Andy story.

FunSniperFunSniper5 months ago

@CorruptingPower

Working on a timeline right now to line up all QT stories and found something strange: nationwide quarantine is in effect around start of May, injections started on Jul 1st but Aisling and Lily were delivered on Day 19 of the quarantine. Ether California was over a month late for the quarantine or they have started injecting on June 1st, i see no other way to draw those timelines close enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...