All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Phil's Tale Ch. 05'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
e4glesporte4glesportalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying this side of the tale!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent.

There is a level of this worthy of Jonathan Swift and George Orwell

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropalmost 2 years ago

Cracking stuff , i was starting to think Phil's Tale had caught up with the main story , so glad their is more to come .

Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I love how this back story is making sense of the vague sparse information that we had in the main storyline (as sparse as the information was out in the real world at the beginning of the real pandemic).

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely a GR8 catch up chapter . Revisiting the back story for all who either weren't paying attention the first time , or came in in the middle , or forgot , or just needed a refresher . Well done .

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Good stuff gels into the main story neatly

5/5

NursesNurses11 months ago

I love this series and your politics. I read the original Quaranteam. Then the Northwest version. Now this one. The Orange Menace would refuse to be immunized. Great stories.

maxsteelemaxsteele10 months ago

Wow, Phil has been like a secret super hero throughout the whole of this series and nobody even knew. He needs a raise and a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you’re so anti capitalist, why do you have a Patreon account?!?

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

story TAGS