Quaranteam: Phil's Tale Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Within the next week or so, I think," Phil replied. "We're doing staff review on Wednesday so I imagine they'll come by Thursday or Friday to pick people up. So it shouldn't be too much longer that you're there. Hold fast and you'll be in better accommodations soon."

"Copy that," she said. "I told him I'm a data analyst with the Air Force. He seems to be okay with that."

"Better come clean that you're in the Security Forces soon, Lieutenant," Linda said. "It's not a big enough thing to lie about, and the less lies you have to juggle, the easier it'll be to maintain cover that you chose him."

"He does seem like a very good guy, ma'am," Niko said. "I think I probably would've been okay with choosing him on my own, given a little bit of warning."

"Still, that's one thing you don't want to let him know about," Linda said. "No man likes to feel like he was somebody's second best option. Remember, like I told you yesterday, you are going to be me to Andy like I am to Phil. We're relying on you to keep him safe and sound."

"Is he really going to be in that much danger, ma'am? As nice as he is, he's just some writer."

"Except we're going to be sending him into the lion's den, Niko," Phil said. "I want him to be my eyes and ears inside New Eden, to keep me aware of what kind of shady shit they're trying to shovel under the rug."

"If you say so, sir. I owe you my life, so I intend to honor that promise."

"That's my girl," Linda said. "I'm sure you'll find your life full of action before you know it."

"Well, once I've gotten my shootout with Russian terrorists, I'll consider us even," Niko laughed.

"You make it sound like it was fun."

"It sure sounded like fun."

"...Okay maybe it was a little fun."

"See?" Niko laughed. "I knew it. Anyway, I should get back inside. I told them I was going to take a short walk and would steer clear of anyone, despite the fact that I'm buffered against DuoHalo now. Is there a reason they don't know that yet?"

"They'll be given a better briefing when they're relocated to New Eden," Phil said. "I'm not part of the communications division, so I have no idea what they're doing and how."

"Do me one favor, sir, and check in to make sure they're communicating to women about the risk of other men. When I went through the injection process, they still weren't mentioning it, and it's a thing we women deserve to know about."

"Copy that, lieutenant," Phil replied. "I'll literally go from this call to checking in on that. Anything else?"

"Negative, sir. If I think of anything else, or if anything comes up, I'll radio in. Redwolf out."

The line went dead as Phil looked up at Linda. "Even signing off she sounds cooler than I do," he told her.

"Honey, we all sound cooler than you do. That's just how it is in the Security Forces."

Phil closed up his terminal and stood up from his desk, Linda moving to the door, closing and locking the door behind them. Since Phil was now head of a division, and since they'd clearly been having problems with leaks, what with McCallister defecting, all the section chiefs had been told to redouble their security, both personal and professional.

Just a scant six months ago, the halls of the base would've been nearly dead quiet during the middle of the day, nothing but a handful of scientists bundled up in their labs, working on research that they hoped might one day let wounded soldiers regrow limbs. Now, there was no such thing as a quiet corner on the base, the hallways constantly filled with people running from one office to another. Operational security for the gate entrance must be a nightmare, Phil thought, and he worried that they weren't keeping close enough tabs on all the people on the base. But there simply weren't enough hours in the day for him to be looking at everything personally any more.

In fact, what had once been just one solitary building with a large underground section had grown into several four story buildings around the one in the center. Built entirely by female troops, naturally. They couldn't guarantee anyone else would live long enough, and they'd been built in record time, because everyone had been well aware of the stakes involved.

The two of them headed to the elevator and rode it up to the ground floor, heading out from the main building and over to one of the satellite buildings, the one the communications hub was being run out of. There were also buildings for the Oracle system, the inoculation processing area, the splinter research and the redistribution hub. There was also one building Phil didn't have access to, which he was told was for Air Force specific duties. Suspiciously, however, Linda, who was an Air Force Captain, was told she also didn't have access to the area.

Major General Fielder had assured her that it was for compartmentalization, to keep everyone only aware of the things they needed to be aware of.

While Linda hadn't liked that answer one bit, she knew better than to question a general openly.

Phil's keycard opened nearly all other doors on the base, though, so the two of them walked into the communications building without so much as a slowdown. He stopped in the lobby, just to officially check it, before the two of them headed into the building elevator and up to the fourth floor.

When the elevator door opened, he saw the communications head, Leroy Reid there waiting for him, a hangdog look on his face. "Look, Phil, I know we haven't been the best at making sure shit gets done, but you don't need to come over and check on me like I'm a teenager out with the car for the first time, okay man? We've got this."

Leroy was actually one of the new people Phil liked the most, an African-American man in his early thirties, tall and lanky, like a basketball player without any of the muscle or agility, giant Coke bottle glasses over his eyes, dressed in a button up silk shirt and silk slacks, expensive and passable for fashionable to anyone who wasn't up to date on the latest trends.

"Then maybe you can walk me through a few things, so I know we're on the same page here, Leroy, because I keep hearing that women aren't being told that the sperm of men other than those they're imprinted to is toxic, and that's a pretty big fucking problem."

"For the last three days, the people actually giving the injections have been telling the women about the dangers of infidelity, and right now, we're recording a series of videos to show people during their observation period, so we can be sure they're getting all the relevant information. We even borrowed Doctor Varma to help with it."

"Charlotte's over here?"

"Yeah, in fact, we're filming an imprinting live in just a little bit here, if you want to come supervise," he said with a tone that implied it really wasn't necessary.

"Supervise no, but I don't think it'd hurt to have a few observers making sure you're getting everything captured right. Who'd you get to volunteer to be on tape for this?"

"One of the Air Force boys, Billy something or other. Him and his girl, Wendy, decided they didn't mind, because it would get them jumped forward several steps in line. C'mon, we can go sit in the observation room."

Leroy led them down a hallway and through a couple of locked doors before entering a mostly dark room, stepping a few feet across before opening another door, stepping into yet another low lit room, although in this room were set up several chairs and three HD cameras on tripods, one wall clearly a one-way mirror, as an airman in his forties sat patiently on a chair.

He was the most Midwestern guy Phil could remember seeing in ages. Big, strong, mostly balding with a ring of blonde hair, blue eyes, square jaw, a scruffy looking beard and relatively good looking, despite the fact that he was losing his hair. His partner hadn't come in yet, but the cameras were already on and rolling, and Phil saw Charlotte sitting in a chair in the back.

"Heya doc," he said to her quietly, moving to sit down in the chair next to her. "Glad to hear you're consulting on all of this. It's good to know someone capable is overseeing all of this."

"Hello Doctor Marcos," she said to him with a soft smile, her voice tinged in that kind French accent. She'd been deep in mourning since her husband had passed, and Phil was worried about her. "I had not realized how poorly we were handling the induction process. These videos are an excellent idea."

"We haven't had time to catch up lately. How've you-"

"Shhh. The man's partner is about to come in."

Inside the room, the door opened and a soldier brought in Billy's partner, Wendy, an Asian woman in her mid 20s, with a green stripe in her dark hair. She was dressed in a tight fitting t-shirt and jeans, having already removed her shoes outside of the room.

Billy stood up as the door closed behind Wendy. The two of them started to remove their clothing slowly, patiently, almost clinically. "God, I hope they don't freeze up," Phil said quietly.

Wendy dropped down to her knees and pushed her mouth down around the head of his cock, suckling on the tip of it, as her face scrunched up in ecstasy, the priming orgasm hitting her. After that, she pushed him back onto the mattress, climbing on top of him, sliding his cock right into her shaven pussy, a wanton moan filling the air.

"That's it, baby... you give momma what she wants, or she's gonna fuckin' take it... you're mommy's bitch now, aren't you? Aren't you?"

"I think we'll have to run the video without sound," Leroy said.

"I think that would be best," Charlotte agreed.

12