All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Phil's Tale Ch. 11'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

OK, wow. That was an interesting twist. Completely believable within the QT universe. Lots of chpaters between the main story and the side stories, and still quite compelling.

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10about 1 year ago

Even the non sexy chapters are awesome!!! Please keep this story rolling. I can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An excellent naration of an alternate world with lot of details through multiple threads. Keeping intrest active. Pl keep roling the story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

With the new storyline for Quaranteam - AU, is there any chance for another chapter here following the same premise from Phil’s perspective?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"...They were talking about permanently lo-jacking every male in America like it was the most rational thing in the world, like it wasn't a gross invasion of privacy and personal autonomy...."

What's he worried about?

Like every man woman and child in the modern world isn't carrying a phone with the GPS within updating their position constantly

It is easy to see where they have been, where they are, who they are with, what they are buying etc. etc. anyway - and absolutely no one complains.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

“… They were talking about permanently lo-jacking every male in America like it was the most rational thing in the world, like it wasn't a gross invasion of privacy and personal autonomy…”

The anguish over this proposal is ridiculous.

For over 20 years, every man, woman, and child in the western world (at least) has been “lowJacked” by voluntarily, carrying a GPS capable cell phone that provides every detail of the location and movements (every detail).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...