All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Phil's Tale Ch. 13'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cfp33pfccfp33pfc6 months ago

I really enjoy this story's closer look at the technical and security aspects of the pandemic. Thanks for writing.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One6 months ago

Honestly its good to see this is back

MuledriverMuledriver6 months ago

Great perspective. One quibble....

Your Humvee. If it's the original H1 military hmmwv version (and civilian models) it has 4 seats with a "drive hump" down the middle roughly two and a half feet wide. Holding hands works, but leg touching would be difficult.

If you've looking at the Hummer H2, H3, or the Ht ("truck") you're ok. I think. Completely different interiors I believe.

Anyway, great set of stories, keep it up.

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter6 months ago

Great chapter. love the back end perspective.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

Another good one.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha5 months ago

I like this tangeant in the QT world. Who is behind this back door and would any one in the NDR would know about it because it would have been how they where creating the bypass of choice or manipulating the information for choice for the abuse of people and power.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is sort of not really on topic for this particular story in the series. But I was suddenly wondering how pop music is going to change. Nowadays, that's usually a variation on "boy wants girl", or "girl no longer wants boy". In the Quaranteam world, that's not quite going to resonate with as many people as necessary for true mass appeal. However, "boy wants 5 more girls" isn't really going to an easy sell either, I expect.

I wonder how many mad scientists would take this kind of complication into account before releasing their killer virus.

NursesNursesabout 2 months ago

Fascinating. Old style spy techniques. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...