All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Phil's Tale Ch. 14'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BB7InchesBB7Inches28 days ago

Loving your stories.....

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Interesting. As a Kiwi the generation of DuoHalo in NZ doesn't seem very likely unless it was a complete accident and that doesn't seem very likely - unless it was a bad results of an attempt to create a virus to wipe out the scourge of New Zealand, the opossum.

Maybe the Aussie versions of Quaranteam should also be reporting widespread marsupial die-outs.

I can't see the NZ government going into total lockdown for DuoHalo in this case without telling the rest of the world very clearly why they are doing it, especially our Anzac neighbours. We do know that Sydney baggage handlers are pretty dodgy and baggage at Sydney Airport is often opened by baggage handlers. Could be a story there.

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmon27 days ago

Only 500? That seems low. The sheer level of egotism/mysogeny the asshats like Covington have seems like they would go for 15 or 20 "specially selected" women each. 50 Covingtons is already up to 1000 women. Perhaps we should measure asshattery in units of Covingtons. "That guy's a jackass. He's at least at 50 milliCovingtons!"

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

NEXT!!!!! Seriously I need more man I'm itchin for it

Steve150177Steve15017727 days ago

Well, IMHO, it was criminal that New Zealand sent a sample of a deadly virus through the mail or a service like FedEx. Why send it in the 1st place. In the 2nd place, they should have spent more money and sent it by courier,

But, it seems to have been created as a bioweapon. I say this because it has a 2 week gestation period in which the people have it, can spread it, but do not have any signs or symptoms, and it is very fatal to men (who mostly are the armies of enemy nations, with women being the spoils of war in the old days).

This is all very suspicious.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop25 days ago

Everyone seemily forgetting NZ did close its borders during Covid , Duohalo started not long after covid started getting bad, for me in a coincidence. I blame the Aussies.

alsithalsith21 days ago

Looking forward to more of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
3443 Followers
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES