All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Piper's Prelude (Ch. 05)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

I do love the idea of Covington getting his due. Looking forward to that story. Please keep them coming. 5 stars for sure. And thank you for allowing others to play in your story*verse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As mentioned before, these side stories to this series are immeasurably grand idea. They help fill in the details the main story cannot afford to dwell on. Looking forward to more of these.

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
A other 5 *

More applause besides

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Hard to keep the different stories together but LOVE all of them and have a hard time waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5*+ Excellent ,well thought story offshoots

Waiting for sherdon,laura,.....offshoots

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

I said from the start that these backstories would help make this a good long story . Love it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of the many characters in this story series, Piper Brown is my favorite by a great margin. She stands for what she believes, which gets Covington mad at her, and causes much grief. But with everything he puts her thru, she remains firm with her convictions, even causing the first wife to come to her respectfully, and then gives Piper a glimpse of the end of her ordeal. After she is rescued by Andy (the best thing he has done so far in the story), she tells Andy of her conviction, which he supports. But then in Piper 6, we see that the strength of her resolve is starting to crack under the pressure of her new situation.

She should be able to decide to stick with her decision, and be sexually active only to Andy, which Andy should recognize as a great gift. Normal kissing would be fine with the others, but she saves everything sexual for her beloved. As a result, she would remain strong, and help the whole group remain strong.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 1 year ago

Andy one the best chachters I read in a long time. As to Covington, that fucker is likely to be cut to pieces by 'his' women after reading this. Holy shit.

How Piper came out of this with her mind in tact is something to behold.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot11 months ago

What a great backfill to flesh out the Quarateam universe. 6 stars at least....

maxsteelemaxsteele10 months ago

I wonder how Piper is going to feel about Melody wanting to pair up with Andy as a bargaining chip for Covington's safety.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think if I was given the choice of any one of Andy's girls it would be Piper!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES