Quaranteam: Piper's Prelude (Ch. 05)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By this point? Considering how talkative Sarah is? Probably everyone," Fiona laughed. "Not that there's anything wrong with that. Sarah said you told Andy you wanted to bear his child, though. That true?"

She tilted her head a little, looking carefully at Fiona, a question on her lips. "It is. That going to be a problem?"

"Nope," Fi said with a smug grin, "I'm just trying to get a read on who's going to be in this big marriage ceremony we're going to have next year. Apparently Andy's already engaged to Aisling, Niko, Sarah and Emily, but he hadn't thought to ask me yet, nor you."

"Well, of course I'm going to marry him," Piper laughed, rolling her eyes. "Just like you and Moira are going to, obviously. I'm just waiting for him to ask." She paused, narrowing her eyes a little. "Wait, do you think Andy still thinks he needs to find a way for me to get reassigned?" Her mouth was nearly hanging open. "Even after everything? He isn't concrete in how I feel for him?"

"Andy's one other weakness is his low self-esteem, Piper," Fiona told her. "He's always going to think you can do better than him."

"Good lord," Piper sighed with a resigned smile. "I'll make sure I put that notion to bed quick at dinner tonight or tomorrow night, and I won't be subtle about it, so it sinks in, even though he really should know better already. My sister, who's about the same age as him, thinks he's exactly what I needed in my life and just never knew it. My parents absolutely adore him, too. My dad talked to him on the phone for like half an hour, trying to get the lay of the land what his own life was going to look like, since my mom's apparently going to have to share Dad soon. It'll be weird having parents plus a handful of after market add on stepmoms, but that's the world we're in now, I guess. God, you think they're going to try and have kids again?" She shuddered, which made Fiona laugh.

"Based on your age, I'm guessing they're in their 50s or 60s?"

"Late 60s, yeah, and they only had me and my sister. But she's 11 years my senior, so we've never been all that close, really."

"Then they're pairing up up with lots of women mostly just to ensure your Dad's survival at this point. Your dad liked Andy, though?"

"Said he seemed like a pretty remarkable man doing the best to keep his head above water in a rather chaotic world," Piper told her. "I mean, Dad's also a massive fan of the Daggerfall Academy movies, and Em in particular, so he said my life seems like it's turned pretty great since my escape, although I had to make him promise not to try and hurt Covington whenever he comes out here."

"I've made no such promise myself," Fiona said coldly. "So let's hope Convington steers clear of both you and me." She glanced down at her watch. "We should get down to dinner, before they start without us. Thanks for sharing all this with me, and I'm sorry for what you had to go through to get here, but I'm really glad you're here." The two women stood up and hugged each other closely. "And if you ever want to dabble with women, you know where to find me."

Piper burst out laughing at that, shaking her head. "Emily's going to be the real test. I mean, I'm, like, almost entirely sure I'm straight, but if she blinks those blue eyes at me enough times..." She laughed. "I'm only fucking human, Fi."

"Oh I hear you," Fiona chuckled. "I can't wait to hear that British lilt moaning as I'm running my tongue on her clit, that oh so refined voice begging me to stop or keep going, completely lost as to what to do." She winked. "I'll make you the same offer."

"I'll keep it in mind," Piper said. "Let's get moving."

"For what it's worth," Fiona said. "I fully suspect karma will come back and bite Covington hard in the ass sooner or later."

"God I hope so."

It turned out to be sooner, and sooner than either Piper or Fiona could've suspected.

fin