All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Remote Work Ch. 02'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cindyp1976cindyp19768 months ago

I liked it and can't wait to read more.

I think she is hopefully healing slowly since there was so much damage and his student was probably under 18 so is probably dead. even though these are fictional characters I feel bad for how he will feel when he finds out.

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

Nice start. Already with moronic trumpist.

Hopefully with faster updates than the other quaranteams.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am really enjoying your take on the QT universe. AJ sees like a solid dude and his new partner seems perfect for him. It appears her flaking is a slow serum heal which is totally cool. It’s nice to be able to see how another section of humanity lives and survives during all this. I look forward to many more chapters.

J.D.

MehntalityMehntality8 months ago

Ugh...these Quaranteam chapters are always too short!

Loved the take on how the virus is affecting those less fortunate souls with their day2day struggles. Can't wait for the next installment! Good job!

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing8 months agoAuthor

@Smartest1: I do find it hilarious that Gus’s only defining character traits here were “angry vaccine denialist” and he got pegged INSTANTLY as a Trump supporter.

@Mehntality: Right now, this is planned for monthly chapters unless one of my Patrons throws money at me to accelerate it. Not a shill, just a fact of time as I maintain multiple series. Unless…?

NursesNurses8 months ago

Great story but I agree with Mentality. Need something that lasts awhile and really feeds my Quaranteam jones.

Smartest1Smartest17 months ago

Hilarious? Anti vaxxers and or trumpist hilarious? Well, it's not strange that both come from the same source, right?

I ll bet that there is a huge overlap. Around 99.9%

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses7 months ago

I love this theme! They’re so great! I can’t wait to see how this goes.

Carnes8004Carnes80047 months ago

@smartest1: I am hopeful. Many of the professional writers hold chapters in Patreon for up to 6 months in Patreon. Ii.e. CP. These Patreon writers withhold those chapters to suck as much money as they can. They violate Literotica policy, but then we would not get these great stories. Hmmmm, wonder if Literotica gets a kick-back from those writers, so the head people will turn their backs on the practice. Oh well, ya all stay safe now.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Excellent story, a worthy addition to the Quaranteam Universe

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really well done. I'm loving these world expanding spin offs. Keep it up man. By the way those that seem to think vaccine/virus denial is political? Well, yes. It is. It shouldn't be. But that's the world we have. It's not solely restricted to "trumpists". All across the world right wing panderers of conspiracy have made their name, and some of them their fortune, by backing lies. It is logical that those that accept the science are broadly not in that camp. And their contempt for those that would back those political positions which has directly led to so much unnecessary death and misery is understandable in that context.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...

story TAGS