All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Remote Work Ch. 03'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Carnes8004Carnes80047 months ago

Thanks. I was starting to wonder if some of the spinoffs were going to be "one time wonders". Good story line, however, would like more chapters. BTB is mostly following CP by delaying chapters. CP delays up to 6 months from Patreon to Literotica. Keep up the good writing. Stay safe as Covid is still out there.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

v good spin off

KernflakesKernflakes7 months ago

Haven't seen any other the other writes do the delayed healing. Healing right after contact, yes, but days after is a new one. Also the breast growing back after being removed is new. J cups incoming. Can't wait to see where you take this.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One7 months ago

So she is going back to having a massive rack again. The delaying healing thing is a new angle. But given the damage she suffer seems to warrant the idea.

NursesNurses7 months ago

Another 5. I did pretty good remembering all the characters because there are not that many. I am reading several stories in installments. Not all are truly Quaranteam. The Bunker is different but similar. At this point I and your male lead have something in common. 18 days ago I went through a highway car accident. That airbag left me avoiding coughing, sneezing and hiccupping. Ten to 12 weeks recovery they say.

Great story. I read yours first and will now go Aussie.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing7 months agoAuthor

@Kernflakes

I had to get permission from Corrupting Power to do my own this way, and it’s an oddball caused by various factors, but I’ll get into detail about why it works the way it does… later. I do, however, take a certain joy in describing transformations, so I couldn’t resist.

MehntalityMehntality7 months ago

Definitely like the tie-in to SilverRyden's Aussie spin-off with Shannon being the streamer his protagonist watches. It's also refreshing to see how the lower economic classes are dealing with the virus. Survival is a lot harder and the introduction of more mouths to feed and bodies to house becomes a more significant issue.

It does make me wonder though, in these kinds of situations, why wouldn't the woman's housing situation be investigated? It's reasonable to think their homes/neighborhoods might be better than the mans? I don't think that has been touched on by anyone yet...

In conclusion...blah, blah, blah....another amazing chapter, much too short, can't wait for the next one! 😊

SorchakSorchak7 months ago

So I'm guessing this is set still in the early stages of the 'vaccine', and they didn't know about the regeneration. A couple of commenters said that they expect her original breast size to come back, but that isn't assured. Didn't the Army give Adam a contact number? It would be useful about now...

domrogerdomroger7 months ago

Caught up and really enjoying your take on Quarenteam,please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really well done. Congratulations. I am loving that the spin-offs keep expanding this universe. I really appreciate the financial and emotional struggles that you are portraying. It gives realism and depth to the overwhelming scope of what Duo Halo would do to the fabric of society. Doing the whole "you're now fabulously wealthy and all your material needs are met...let's get into the sex" with the protagonist is fine. Don't get me wrong. This universe would grind to a halt with the weight of detailed world building necessary if we didn't have those sorts of conceits. So happy to go with teh flow when those tools are used to carry teh story forward. But your take? Love it. It has a depth to it for the everydayman, the ordinary Joe that I really appreciate. Keep it going. Really want to see where you take us on your guided tour.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

You tell a story so well, brilliantly even.

I just love this story

Scores 5/5

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

This is a well spun tale....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really? You think a corporation with multiple locations is more likely to rip you off than an independent shop?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...