Quaranteam: Remote Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That should not have been possible. Her surgeries had left her so flat she made surf boards look voluptuous.

Shannon was face-up, and looking directly at him as his eyes went suddenly wide, as his jaw dropped. "Adam? What is it?"

"Shannon, look down. Your chest... it isn't flat anymore!"

And there it was. Or, rather there they were. She wasn't going to be out there compelling attention by the power of boob, yet they were undeniable. She had breasts, looking to his untrained eye like they were right at the border between A and B cups. Enough to feel, enough to see, enough to jiggle a bit. Enough that as he pressed his hands in to massage the scars, the tissue beneath them had noticeable amounts of give and sink to them.

She looked at her own chest fast enough to risk whiplash, incredulous at his words. Unbelieving, she shimmied a bit. Saw them move, where before they could not. Her eyes widened even more than his had, and in a tiny voice she said...

"No..."

12