All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Remote Work Ch. 05.5'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
KahunabobKahunabob4 months ago

Chad lives! I was wondering what happened to our resident gym bro. If you're keeping him for the interludes, keep hamming him up. Dude's a walking Literotica stereotype and I'm down for it 😂

dapidapi4 months ago

The Big Kahuna strikes again!

nthusiasticnthusiastic4 months ago

Loved the Hanging Chad! Hysterical! Brilliant work. Want more of this team as soon as possible. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

CherrypahhaCherrypahha4 months ago

I was wondering about Chad. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think next time we see Chad, he needs a proper introduction with his 7 ladies with full descriptions f their new bodies.

All we know of the ladies before they were given the serum is this...

Monica is she is a severe-looking and tall woman who is the director of the Superior Economics and Expansion group (nothing about breast size, hair color, skin color or anything else)

Erica is a Nordic blonde, of average height who is quite skinny

Rita is a Latina

Tina is a red head who is the primary scientific data analyst for Superior Economics and Expansion

Sandra is a black woman a bit on the portly side who is a sociologist

Mary is a rather pretty girl of Asian descent with long black hair

Jessica is a rather short and thick-set woman with mousy brown hair and glasses

After they got the serum, had sex with Chad and were bonded to Chad...

we are reintroduced to a different looking Jessica who is nude and working out, with eight-pack abs standing out like cobblestones, with her mighty arms holding the bar matched only by thighs that looked like they could crush watermelons. Her breasts are modest, but the pectorals under them are massive. She is hairless beneath the neck, too, and her face is smooth and gorgeous. Even her brown hair is deep and lustrous.

Of course there are changes made to Chad's body as well as his clothes are tighter, he's ripped, and has an even larger cock than the already large cock he came to the project with

Questions to answer in the next Chad story, what changes were made to their bodies? Are all of the women now knock outs? Is Jessica nude because she outgrew all of her clothing? And if so, did that happen to all or just some of the other women? What do all of the women in the project do? Are they more sexually aggressive than before or just for the first few days?

I am sure more questions will need to be answered regarding Chad and the 7 women. Also will the doctor and/or the medics or anyone else be joining Chad and the 7 women now bonded to him. (For example any Middle Eastern, Polynesian, East Indian, Jewish, Italian, Greek, Irish, German, Dutch, French, Spanish and/or Native American women)

[Of course we don't know the races or ethnicities of Monica, Jessica, or Tina yet as they could each fit one of these races or ethnicities or be Heinz 57 Mixed race American mutts like many supposedly white Americans].

DarksparkyzDarksparkyz4 months ago

That is the best and longest Lou Bega reference I've ever seen.

GleefulGrinGleefulGrin4 months ago

LOL at "Hanging Chad" and I like the bicycle sign on his door, 'cause they're going to ride him like the town bicycle.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good writing. Look forward to more.

Picking up from the other anonymous, we also do not know what type of Latina Rita is. Is she Mexican, Cuban, Colombian, Dominican, Honduran, Panamanian, Brazilian, El Salvadoran, Chilean, etc... What is her hair color, (raven, chestnut, auburn, blonde)? What is her skin color (dark brown, black, tan or white)?

We also do not know what type of Asian Mary is, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Filipino, etc...

Also showing more of the women's personalities so each woman becomes more memorable would be nice.

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucit4 months ago

The inter-office version, I dig it.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing4 months agoAuthor

Rest assured, Chad will appear in-story again, this is the only intermission I have planned starring him, but there are two times he will be a presence in the next five chapters that I have in my notes. Might happen more.

As for descriptions… well, you’ll get some. Things are about to change a bit for the ladies of Superior Economics and Expansion, some more than others. Didn’t have room in the chapter or time in my life to write all seven in detail, and it all happened quite quickly for Chad as well, so the lack was by intent. I will say, however, that only Jessica and Chad hit visible regeneration cycles. The other six weren’t so lucky.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake4 months ago

Having to have sex with a rotating group of 7 or even just 5 women too much would not be that great, and I'm sure the writer means to show us that (even for super Chad, it wasn't much pleasure). More than one sex partner always sounded good to me, but these stories have shown me there's a limit to my personal harem size. Maybe 3 or 4, but spend a few days with each one with days off? It is amusing and horrifying to see what happens if you give a big group of women the vaccine all at the same time.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake4 months ago

On the actual chapter, I enjoyed how you showed the possible blindness of smart people who are able to accomplish a lot, but vastly underestimate the actual impact of important choices, especially on themselves. They think with their intellect they can overcome anything. I see this over and over again.

cindyp1976cindyp19764 months ago

I really liked this I hope it's not just this one chapter I love seeing what different things are happening in the quaranteam universe

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing4 months agoAuthor

I will be doing these intermissions regularly, each one showing a different way people are handling things. At a minimum, every five chapters will have an Intermission after it. I have a few of them planned… but the Writers Room jokes about me being the Intermission Brainstorm Otter. Others are going to pick up ideas I don’t have time to write.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You may be letting the quaranteam vaccine get away from it self, in any other quaranteam series the vaccine heals past medical issues, in this one you have your characters turning into super heroes. They have grown in height and muscular build you started with characters that were 9's and now you made them 10's, i'm waiting to see if they now will get mental powers, In your main story you had a great story in the beginning and again it started to get away from you, your character had a mastectomy and the vaccine brought back her breasts, ok but now your going through the alphabet for their breast size.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing4 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Random point on Shannon, I did say the point she reached before her mastectomy, and she hasn’t gotten there yet, but I digress. I don’t have superpowers planned, but I do thank you for that comment. It will be a good reminder for me to rein things in. I’m a transformation fan at heart and pitched this story to focus on them as one of its themes, but it will help me keep things grounded.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks, for making the comment section into a conversation. So few writers respond so directly to their fans.

Not a fan of transformation stories. Too many writers tend to go grotesque and take their stories way beyond the human experience. Fun for the writers, but they expect us to suspend disbelief completely and follow them blindly into their universes. Chad isn't there yet, so thanks for that.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing4 months agoAuthor

Yeah. I personally dislike Hyper scale, except as temporary gags (like once or twice in In The Mirror), so I tend to do research to make sure people exist with the proportions I write. (“Research” he says, as if looking up pictures of attractive women with huge boobs is such a hardship…).

Then again, the Quaranteam Writers Room has a running joke about the Boob Math I do for this series. Might just be me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To: OMb; Do you QT writers communicate with each other? Do you have any flexibility in developing issues or features in your semi-independent storylines which could reasonably be expected to have some impact on the other storylines? Is their a set of mutually-agreed-upon guidelines established to limit any such new story elements? At this time, there are a number of the other stories which refer to elements of the original beyond the bonding requirements and the potential for physical repair and improvements. In QT - AU, the Aussies who have ingested a certain pollen seem to react more quickly to the serum. The Brits in 'The Upstart's Knight' are performing a much more intense blood testing program than is apparent in the original. My imagination does not begin to comprehend the possibilities that a collaborative effort between you writers could produce, if the characters from different storylines were to interact. How about you?

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing3 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous : We do more than communicate. BreakTheBar maintains the master timeline with all published notable events. We have a Discord server together that we call the Writers Room that lets us coordinate and trade jokes and references. The DA 6969-R was my invention, picked up by several others. I’ve referred to Tiberius from AU in this story (the Aussie who occasionally watches Shannon’s streams), and will be using side characters from Off The Grid in the chapter in presently writing. We ALL are under binding agreement to respect all events in all stories, but especially any by CorruptingPower.

Oh, and we proofread/beta each other’s stories before they go out to the rest of the world.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good to know. Thanks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love this storyline! Hope you come back for the next installment soon!

FseriesFseries3 months ago

Well, skimmed then skipped this addition. Was growing a little bored with the main story line as it festered with the first team member and didn’t add anymore. Then this addition has chad gaining a full harem. Good plot but lingering too long on the first.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She tried to turn head toward me. Her face, covered in sweat and tears was bright red and her eyes could not focus on me. Her breath was ragged as she tried to speak. Then, gasping, she whined loudly "Write longer chapters! Aaahh! Aahh! Give them to me quicker! Aahh! Aaahhh!" Or was it "Harder! Faster!"? I dunno. I just knew that if I tried to give what she was begging for, I'd bust a blood vessel!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really enjoying the main story, like the look at the lives of people not as fortunate as several of the other stories. But Chad's story is really funny and offbeat. Love the puns like the name of the think tank and the bike on his door, although he's obviously going to be a bit more than the village bicycle.

Hope well see more of both stories soon

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 month ago

Read this interruption when it first came out. Reread the whole series again. I am sure that your other readers are wondering where you have been. I understand the delay due to research. But again, I, as I suspect that other readers, have noticed that there have been very little published in the QT universe. Why? We do wish you are well and ask you to Stay Safe.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Cairnes

I had a couple of major life interruptions happen, which kept me from releasing stuff here for a couple of months. Moved cross-country, took on a new job, college finals, and then AiLoves passed away, I’ll be back on writing pace soonish, and though there was a bit of disruption among the other side story writers I know that QT content is releasing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...