Quaranteam: Remote Work Ch. 05.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was moving differently, for one. Smoother. Old strains just didn't seem to exist, the pains of a lifetime of lifting vanished. Chad felt thirsty, reaching for the glass of water on the bedside table to drink deeply. The angles in the room were a bit off, too. Like he was standing taller. He could hear motion in the main section of his suite. The distinct clank of weights being set down in unsteady reps by someone who was dropping them the last few inches. When he stepped out of his bedroom, the stench was replaced by more familiar things. Fresher sweat. Foam rubber and metal. At the squat rack was a rather distinctive woman who was knocking out those smooth repetitions under a weight that would have been trivial for Chad, but by no means for most women in her position.

She was nude. Nude, and cut. Her eight-pack abs stood out like cobblestones, her mighty arms holding the bar matched only by thighs that looked like they could crush watermelons. Her breasts were modest, but the pectorals under them were massive, the total effect much more than the sum of the parts. She was hairless beneath the neck, too, and her face vaguely familiar yet smooth and gorgeous. Even her brown hair was deep and lustrous. When she turned to face the weights, her back was similarly sculpted, her behind round and firm, working with the motions of her legs.

Chad's heart beat fast at the sight of her, and that was not an accolade easily earned.

She seemed to notice he was there. "Oh, you're awake! You've been unconscious for a while, we were starting to get scared. Two days is a long time... well, the others were, anyway. I just got up a bit ago, myself." Her voice was familiar, even if her body absolutely wasn't. It almost sounded like...

"Jessica? What happened to you? You look incredible!"

"I'd read about this in the scant medical literature we had access to. Regeneration. The Serum protects, and bonds, but sometimes it goes way past that. It convinces your body to fix itself, to a greater or lesser extent. Not everyone gets it, but... well," she looked down at her radically changed body, "it looks like I'm one of the lucky ones. Very lucky. My reaction seems to be well into the fourth standard deviation. There's a lot of power here, I think, but it almost feels decorative. Like it was all there before, but the body fat was interfering. I'm not sure how to use it yet, but I will. You look like you got a good bit of the deal, too, have you looked in a mirror since you woke up?"

He hadn't, but he did now. There was one wall mirror panel by the squat rack, and it showed him a person who was definitely Chad, but a version of himself who had never taken a cheat day or gotten hurt. Taller for one, and cut like it was competition day. And with a bulge at his pants that had increased from even before. "Whoah... this is AWESOME! But you need to work on your form. Hold on." He walked over to her, barely touching her despite the temptation as he got her into proper position and coached her through a couple more. The right way, this time. She picked it up quickly, but her face said quite clearly that she wanted a very different kind of touch.

She smiled. "The serum also seems to have cured a lot of brain fog I'd been having since I fought off a COVID case in March. Monica's smart, but I'm smarter now. She just doesn't know it yet. Things are about to change around here, but first things first. I want you to take that gigantic dick of yours and nail me, then do a pull-up and hold yourself there while I blow you. Let's get the Hanging Chad joke out of the way now so that I'm not distracted by it later, shall we?"

12