All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Remote Work Ch. 05'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Carnes8004Carnes80045 months ago

Liked this story, but short. Stay safe.

KahunabobKahunabob5 months ago

Ah man. I'm still digging how you went with the more zoomed in view of normal folk trying to keep sane during this pandemic. Their problems, challenges and victories seem a lot more relatable than Mr Millionaire and the playboy mansions. Don't get me wrong, I haven't read about a Quaranteam story I haven't liked yet. Yours just seems the most relatable out of all of them. Looking forward to more. And cheekily I'll ad, perhaps also longer installments? ;)

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One5 months ago

Here is to hoping we find out Shannon's bra size in the next chapter.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha5 months ago

Thank you for the chapter.

KernflakesKernflakes5 months ago

What a cliff you left us on today. Great chapter, little shorter than I was hoping for, but still good. Intermission next im guessing, so then that means February to find out what's going on. Keep up the amazing work 👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for another wonderful chapter. Can't wait for some more partners to join the team.

NursesNurses5 months ago

I wonder how she will feel. 5 stars. So far you don't really need a cast list. But I have a feeling in a few chapters it will be necessary. I read every one of these plus The Bunker by one of the Quaranteam authors. It's a similar type of book. I hope when you get a half dozen more characters you will include a cast list.

FrethnorFrethnor5 months ago

I'm wondering when more women will be showing up. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. Btw - a bit more story length would not be a bad thing.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms5 months ago

Okay...Shannon's breasts are growing back due to the vax healing repair. It seems that she still has the problem that caused removal in the first place. Why wasn't that repaired? I would have expected her to be more like her mother now. Can the Oracle program be delivering Chet's woman since he moved? Or is it Adam's second partner? Looking forward to your next chapter!

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Cannot wait for the next chapter

5/5

cindyp1976cindyp19765 months ago

loving this can't wait for the next chapter

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

Here comes his 2nd pairing. 👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Here’s hoping Shannon’s breasts shrink down to a DD at most so she doesn’t have back problems for life, and that future Team members are normal, not overinflated bimboids. The breast fetish drastically reduces the overall IQ of the QuaranTeam universe.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing4 months agoAuthor

I have a variety of women with a variety of body types planned for this… but by no means is Shannon going to shrink. Sorry, if you read my other works you’ll see that DD is on the low end of the range I end up with while writing. For what it’s worth, I do always research to make sure real women have sizes around what I write.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Read these 5 chapters in one sitting. Great story. Unique spinoff from the others i have read. Looking foward to the next chaptets. Guess i will read your other storys while i'm wating. Thank you for your effort a d time to write these storys!

bhojobhojo4 months ago

which was the monty python reference ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nobody expects the Oracle Inquisition!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the writing, hate the stupid body expansion stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To bhojo from 2 months ago!!(on the Blake's 7 (seven?)) Spin off, I replied that you were the only one, who got that 70's bbc Sci fi series and I said cal, villa, gan and of course Avon were my favourites!! Anyway the Monty Python sketch reference it's the way they announce they are from the Oracle, and Anonymous from 2 months ago came out with "Nobody expects the Oracle Inquisition! Lol 😆 and I will add, "Cardinal Fang?, bring the Comfy Chairs!!" I will also add "And Shannon has the two big comfy cushions, but she will have to sit on one of the comfy chairs!! It might make our victim Too comfy sitting on Shannon, and his head between her two big comfy cushions!! What do you think Cardinal Fang?! "Too comfy for, The Spanish Inquisition!! "No, it's The Oracle Inquisition, Nobody expects that!!!" And so on!! Anyway on a personal note, these are exceptional Double D breasts as they don't obey the laws of gravity!! Only fake one's which start just below the collar bone, moving Only with the woman's body is moving, hardly a jiggle and you have to be careful about squeezing them as too hard, something might go Bang!! And for me at 5ft and a gymnast as well as 800m,1500m and 4 miles cross country runner, 50m backstroke swimming for various teams and also part of the relay race. At 14 puberty hit and by 16 I had to give most of the above, up...I even tried to bind them to me so I could still do what I loved, including Judo( got to blue/brown but couldn't do my black) Having Double D/E size breasts looked ridiculous on me, and the backaches, my back was becoming round at the top!! I didn't have bra's, I had scaffolding to hold them up!! and not move and they got in the way of my medical training. I was seen and my name was on the waiting list for surgery. Men looked down my tops anyway so I didn't wear revealing tops or dresses but it didn't deter them. I got cat calls in the street, men thought I was easy with those big knockers. I qualified at 23 and by 24 I had size 32 cup B breasts and lost 3 and a half pounds in weight in a couple of hours!! And I felt free, and right for my height and frame. Off I went after healing to M&S for nice bra's and fitting correctly. My life changed and believe me, no woman with natural breasts of that size or more does not escape Gravity!! It pulls them down without a solid bra holding them up and I wish authors realise that what they are saying about big breasts in their stories is Fantasy Fiction!! So without an erectile tissue in a penis doing it's job, the penis and bollocks hang down due to weight and Gravity!! And soon comes down after ejaculation!! Breasts can swell more in arousal but it's still going against Gravity, which doesn't exist, nor backaches or unwanted attention and leering, assuming you are easy, big breasts...empty head!! And wasn't it Sigmund F of Vienna said that men are attracted to breasts, because they had an oral fixation and they were not breast fed but wet nurse/bottle fed? Big breasts aren't pillowy magic, they are a fucking pain in the back and neck!! Because only fake breasts will remain still with the nipples pointing straight up, when a woman is on her back. Natural breasts will roll to the sides!! Nuff said. *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...

story TAGS