Quaranteam: Remote Work Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not the least of the reasons why was the fact that they could get their protective layer of clothing off. Into a different laundry bag went the cloth masks, the long sleeves, the pants. Adam got himself down to underwear in short order, then turned to get the disinfectant spray... just in time to witness the slow-motion perfection of Shannon's glorious chest as she got her undershirt off. They bounced, they danced, they jiggled as they escaped. Adam's eyes were wide, his dick rock hard. The stunned attention lasted for maybe a (well deserved) second, but that was enough.

"Ugh, not you too!" Shannon was mad. Angry in a way he had never seen her before. "Freaking MEN. Every. Freaking. TIME. Yes, I have tits. They're apparently good ones. Go on! Stare at them! Happened with my last pair, too, like nothing else about me matters. Is there space in your head right now for anything else about me? My name? Maybe a hobby or two? And once they're gone? Poof! No more attention. You all preferred a chewed up, scarred freak like me with nice tits than anything I could ever freaking do without them. And now I'm stuck with you. UGH!"

"Shannon, that's not fair!"

"Oh, so he CAN remember! It's perfectly fair, Adam. You think I've missed where your hands and eyes always go? Do you think I like how boobs are on my brain all day every day now? Or how sensitive they are? It's like my own body is betraying me with every step! You think for one second I like having these huge reminders of everything that's ever gone wrong in my life stuck to me? "

"YOU SHOULD!" The words escaped Adam's mouth without any chance for him to stop it, if the look of shock on both of their faces was indication. "Yes, Shannon, I like boobs. This should come as exactly no surprise to you. Yes, your breasts are amazing! Women across the world would kill for those tits, for the chance to TOUCH those fun bags. Big, firm, bouncy, soft, sensitive, shaped perfectly, and still growing? They're pretty much the Platonic Ideal of where I want my face at all times of day. But you know what the best part about this particular pair happens to be? The woman they're attached to! You! The smart, funny, vivacious, and creative source of joy and light I fell in love with BEFORE you sprouted the kinds of curves that I want to spend all day touching!"

There was absolute, utter silence in the room.The ticking of the clock on the wall seemed thunderous compared to the silence that fell after that outburst. Shannon stammered a bit, eyes wide, reaching for words that seemed to have abandoned her. "You... you mean that?"

"Yes, Shannon, every word of it."

"You.. said you love me? And you mean it?"

Adam paused, brain catching up to what his mouth and his heart had already admitted. "... yeah. I do, Shannon. I love you, and no matter what else is going on I'm happy that life brought you here, to me."

Shannon looked down, still nude after removing her clothes. "And... you like these?"

"That would be the understatement of the millennium." The boobs in question had only JUST stilled themselves after the motions of their brief argument had set them bouncing again.

Shannon looked at him again, and something clicked behind her eyes. Her mind was made up, the decision behind her. "Then I guess I can work with them!" Swift as a striking serpent, her right hand grabbed his wrist and she nearly dragged him to the bedroom.

I say "nearly" because Adam figured out what was happening and was moving right along with her inside of three steps.

Before he could ask what she was doing, Shannon literally shoved him onto his back. Still rock hard, Adam's dick pointed straight up. She smiled down at him, her hands coming down to those amazing boobs. "You know, I never got the chance to do this before. If I'm going to be stuck with them, I might as well have some fun!" Leaning over, breasts hanging heavy, she slowly and sensually licked and teased his entire length. Once he was good and lubricated, though, she enveloped his member in the firm softness of her breasts. Pressing them together, she began to pump.

The sensation to Adam was indescribable. It was like making love to a cloud, like an angel had come down from Heaven to brush his penis with her wings. It was so overwhelming that he could almost feel his body engulfed in the feelings of pillowy bliss. In a haze, he eventually realized that they had switched positions somehow, his hips thrusting forward and between her breasts as she lay on her back. He could smell her, the aroma of her own orgasm from the feel of him between those mountains of perfect flesh, and when he came the first ropes of it were more than strong enough to make it all the way to her open and waiting mouth.

Both of them practically whited out with pleasure, pulse after pulse of it overtaking them, until some minutes later they both came back to their senses. Adam was closer to the edge of the bed, more able to move, and got himself under control well before the woman he was now willing to admit had become so much more than a teammate to him. He pulled his underwear and pants back on, a much more secure smile on his face than before. "I think that is enough excitement for today. Feel like snuggling in bed?"

"Yeah... you know, that sounds like heaven." Shannon was still recovering from her own aftershocks, a significant amount of Adam's cum still roped across her chest. She looked like she was debating between cleaning it off or scooping it up to see if she could get more orgasms out of it. "Is it okay if we don't open that door for another week? I promise we have enough food for it."

As Adam opened his mouth to reply, he was interrupted by a familiar sound. Three sharp knocks, coming from his front door. A man's voice, sounding official, called out. "Mr. Jeffries? We're here from the Oracle program, may we come in?"

12