All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Remote Work Ch. 06'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 month ago

Thanks for the very short story. STAY SAFE

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 month ago

Glad you’re back. You and your creativity were missed. Looking forward to catching up with Hanging Chad and his Seven Lustful Ladies. Keep the puns coming, they’re awesome. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 1 month ago

Short and to the point. I wonder how Callie is going to react to the serum.

SlofredSlofredabout 1 month ago

Thank you for sharing. Great installment. The family is starting to expand as it should. I get the vibe that at least one of the Delivery folks is interested in him as well. That might be an interesting change from other branches of the QT saga. How does the other part of the equation live and survive in this strange new world. Thank you again 5 stars for a great addition.

CherrypahhaCherrypahhaabout 1 month ago

I really like your story arc! The probable reality arc is amusing and refreshing. I like your characters and the interactions.

pohmiipohmiiabout 1 month ago

Nice

Hope you continue soon

jakeyarger223jakeyarger223about 1 month ago

we need more story its good just need more like

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Considering how many different Quaranteam stories there are, a dramatis personae is a must have. Particularly when there is such a large gap between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for a new chapter. Happy to see an addition to Adam's team. Hoping for a quaranteam regeneration. Thanks again. Happy to have you back after your absence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Welcome back. You write one of the best Quaranteam stories but its a little hard to remember the story with such a large gap. I know paying life and fun life probably intrude on writing time, but I hope you can keep it going a bit more regularly.

Anonymous One

NursesNursesabout 1 month ago

I go through the new chapters list every morning looking for anything labeled Quaranteam. I have not seen any new authors in over a month. How could I be missing them???

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmonabout 1 month ago

Thanks for the latest installment. I love these spin offs where the focus in on regular people, not the movers and shakers. I also really like that both the ladies are not conventionally attractive (at least at first). Not all women are supermodels.

NursesNursesabout 1 month ago

Yeah, if Callie is that good at fellatio, she would have had no problem keeping me as a boyfriend. Well, provided she had a modicum of personality to go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please continue!!!!! (Soon?)

MehntalityMehntalityabout 1 month ago

While I'm glad for another good QT story after a very long drought (3 months since the last submission, 4 months since the last of the main story), I am disappointed in the length...especially after so long.

I understand the author is also actively writing other stories, but the "length of time to word count" ratio is very unsatisfying. Hopefully we will see a shorter release schedule and more than just over a page of content moving forward.

HornERabbitHornERabbitabout 1 month ago

Too short a chapter. It will be interesting if Callie gets a healing kick similar to Shannon

JJohnsonIIIJJohnsonIIIabout 1 month ago

I like your characters. Almost all the other females are beautiful. So much so that it seemed regular people were being left out of the new world. So, thank you from the rest of the real world.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingabout 1 month agoAuthor

I will include a Dramatis Personae with Chapter 7. Meant to this time, really, but forgot. That’s on me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What type of clean up will they have to do with the old bean bag chair, given how much Shannon shed in the bed after her imprinting orgasm?

Of course the next chapter kind of writes itself up until Callie wakes up. Shannon and Adam wake up, maybe have sex, bathe each other, dress, fix breakfast, put away the laundry and then get on with their work day, until Callie wakes up in the bean bag chair. Then your creating the direction of the story begins as you determine the conversation, between Callie, Adam and Shannon, along with Callie eating and then feeling extremely horny. Does she give him another blow job? Rape him? Or does she recognize the love between Adam and Shannon and decide to initiate a threesome, in order to make the family work?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the story, really hope it doesn't take as long for the next release because we like how your doing this version of the Quaranteam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like it. You're showing the beauty inside the characters instead of making them all physically perfect specimens out of the gate.

Raphael76Raphael76about 1 month ago

Ha! Looks like you don't have to write for a publisher to have an "editor" telling you to write more, write faster! Jeez. ;-)

Loving the story and characters...well the jury is still out on Callie...

Thanks for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Much too long of a wait ,please keep coming with more. Really enjoying the story

CherrypahhaCherrypahha29 days ago

I really like your main characters and the story you’re writing, seems more of a reflection closer to what would actually happen in this ‘fictional’ world. The relationship building is very good also.

I like Callie. She has the possibility of really adding some twists and turns in the drama. I am really looking forward to what you reveal/write.

deekay92deekay9228 days ago

Absolutely dynamite. The only issue is that it's 37 pages too light ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

OMb: Well, now that we have all taken the opportunity to whine about the time between submissions, it seems to be appropriate to ask if any of the writers in the Writers' Room have stated that they have abandoned their efforts to continue in the QTU? I can only imagine the struggle to create and articulate an on-going story of such scale. Especially when so many other writers are successfully producing excellent work on the same subject in a timely manner. Life gets in the way, other projects are more rewarding or the muse is on holiday. I am sure that your other commentors agree that your work is appreciated. Please continue!!!!,

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Am I clairvoyant? Somehow, I have been gifted with a vision of Callie transforming into a Celtic / Greek goddess, towering over the lesser beings in her presence. Smooth skinned and covered in muscles of iron, her will is not to be denied. But she does give great blow jobs. It should be noted that the more time we readers have between submittals, the more time we have to experience these visions. Just sayin'. Please continue!!!!!

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing25 days agoAuthor

So, that is actually a good question, and a much better way to phrase it. To quell the first and obvious one, I have not abandoned the project. Chapter 7 is up for patrons and will come here as soon as I write Chapter 8 (which will be next in line once I finish this Tidbits episode).

As far as I know, nobody in the Writers Room has tapped out of the Quaranteam Universe, and in fact we are working on helping a couple more get started. Life just got nutty for more than one of us (plus a couple of cases of writers block and one of economics), which made the releases stutter a bit.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing25 days agoAuthor

And for the clairvoyant: not quite. I know what way Callie is going, and that isn’t it. At least… not for her. And I’ll leave it at that! 😈

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSand21 days ago

Very well-written. I somewhat expected Shannon's scars to heal in dramatic fashion due to the hints about regeneration from the original and BTB spinoffs, but did not expect her to basically become the person she would have been without the car accident. So that's been very entertaining. I like that you're going a somewhat different direction with yours than the others. Can't wait to see what's next!

nthusiasticnthusiastic4 days ago

As a suggestion to other readers tempted to whine about: length of chapter, time spent waiting, or any other pettiness, I usually feed my fetish by returning to the very beginning, a very good place to start. Reminds me of all the players in the game and why I started following OMb so I’m primed (please forgive the pun) to appreciate the brilliance of OMb’s next submission, not to mention exploring all the other corners of the Quarenteam Universe.

To OMb, I well understand that life happens despite our plans, and thank you for sharing your creative talents with us. Your characters are believable and easy to like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES