Quaranteam: Ruins United Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, can't be.

"I'm sorry, can you help me?" She asked in a voice slightly raised, just a tad cracked but still beautiful, covering the 10 meter distance between them and the barrier of her single-layer mask. "I'm trying to find the man who lives here, but I don't remember his floor or apartment number."

Dan paused. Turns out, it can. Natalia Belova was the same kind - if not more - gorgeous even after all these years. A woman to make his heart flutter. He didn't care that she stomped on it, it wasn't hurting anymore.

"You found him, Natasha," he responded, trying to gulp down the lump in his suddenly dry throat. "I get that was you calling my old home number?"

Her eyes widened, and she made a step towards him, raising her arms for a hug, but he raised his own, open palm forward.

"Distance, Tash. You're not wearing any protection."

"Oh. You shouldn't worry about that, Dan, we're clean," she shook her head, but didn't try to approach again.

"We?" He raised his brow.

"Y-yeah. Rina, come here," she said, turning to the car.

The passenger door opened and closed, and the second woman circled the car from the front, stopping just behind Tash's shoulder - tall, slightly younger brunette with her hair cut in a short bob, most of her body features hidden inside a long gray trenchcoat. Her deep dark eyes above the simple mask were looking at him with unmasked interest, but still gave out her exhaustion.

Both women pulled their portable testers out of their pockets at the same time - a purely mechanical motion of doing something way too many times - turned them on and pressed their thumbs to the contact pads. Both slightly winced at the same time - testers were blood-based. Most likely military and made somewhere in Europe. The Russian one would be the size of a suitcase. Couple seconds later, they raised their devices to show him two green LEDs.

"Please, Dan..." Tash made a small step towards him. "We need help... I have no one else to turn to..."

"What about your folks?"

Her eyes suddenly filled with pain.

"They're... gone. Sometime in May... I didn't even say goodbye..."

Dan hesitated. More people under his roof meant more exposure and was a huge risk, but turning away people in need? Beautiful or not. But beautiful is better. He mentally rolled his eyes at his own stray thought and sighed.

"Follow me," he gave them a wide arc, heading to the entrance.

He tore the disposable raincoat off him, tossing the remains of it into the garbage pile not far from the door, nitrile gloves followed the same route. Pressing the cuff of his jacket with RFID key sewn into it to the panel on the door, he pulled the door open and turned to the women.

Tash pulled a dufflebag out of the car, slammed the door closed, then clicked a button on her fob, locking the car, and both her and Rina headed to the entrance.

"No touching before cleanup," Dan warned and let them through in front of him. "Third floor by stairs. Elevator's been broken for months."

They trudged in silence, both women stopping in the hallway on his floor and letting him through. He stepped into the metal frame in the form of the cube he'd set up in front of his door, spread his arms and pushed the pedal under his foot. Several spays of antiseptic, delivered by tiny nozzles hidden in the frame, hit his body from all angles, and he walked further, to the door.

"Close your eyes when you do that," he threw over his shoulder, fumbling with keys and locks. "That govno* is nasty."

Smelling of ethanol-based antiseptic, they all finally crammed into his entryway, Rina closing the door behind her, and he gestured to the closet.

"Jackets, coats - everything goes there," he pulled his own jacket off and put it on the hanger, then the beanie landed on the shelf, followed by masks, gloves and his haul. After the women managed on their own without his help, he closed the door and flipped the switch near it, turning on the UV lamps inside.

"Can I hug you now?" Tash asked nervously from behind his back.

Dan turned, and she wrapped her arms around his torso without waiting for his permission, mashing her ample tits into his abdomen, hiding her face in his chest and sobbing. He froze for a second, then slowly put his hands on her shoulders.

"Shh, it's okay, Malaya*," he said softly and quietly, intentionally using her old nickname only he was allowed to use. Blya, I forgot how short she actually is. Tash trembled in his arms, not letting go, so there they stood for a while in his cramped entryway.

Dan now had an opportunity to get a better look at Rina. The brunette was nearly as tall as him, and that trenchcoat did hide an amazing figure, not curvy like Tash, but clearly athletic. Rina was nervously picking her fingernails, not letting her eyes go anywhere but him, as if entranced by Dan's mere existence. He gave her reassuring smile and a nod-with-his-eyes, to which she responded with a lopsided grin, but didn't stop fidgeting.

"Let's go to the kitchen, okay?" He whispered, leaning down to Tash. "Hot tea, snacks. I made shchi today, how about that?"

She raised her teary eyes to meet his, sniffing, and nodded. He took her hand and, communicating the direction to the kitchen to Rina with a nod, led them through the apartment.

The kitchen, quite big by usual Russian standards, was his living room too. The women sat on the L-shaped couch around the dining table with their mugs of hot tea. He put the sugar bowl in the middle of the table.

"You can start talking anytime," he studied Tash's face. She was hiding her eyes in the mug, as if scared to look at him, all the while Rina continued watching him with growing interest without saying a word.

Tash pulled a pack of cigarettes out of her pants pocket and lit up.

"You should quit that govno," Dan frowned, but grabbed the antique ashtray - his dad's - from the cupboard and put it on the table in front of the woman and turned to Rina. "At least you don't smoke, I hope."

Rina smiled and shook her head. Her hands were slightly trembling, so she kept her mug on the table and was clutching it tightly despite the heat.

Tash took a long drag and released a cloud of smoke into the ceiling, then looked him directly in the eyes and sighed defeatedly.

"Do you know about the vaccine being developed under government control? We both worked in the lab, until it got trashed a couple weeks back in the... incident," she looked away again. "The lab made some good progress with some... outside help, and the vaccine is actually working. There's not a lot of it, certainly not enough for the country, but they are building an entire complex there now, ramping up the production."

She paused to take another drag and a sip of her tea.

"The vaccine comes with some... unusual restrictions and limitations, and it's not available to everyone, as you can guess. This is a government project after all, not private... Rina is a biochemist, a good one, she's been designing vaccine variants to improve certain effects... Dan, are you listening?"

He was looking at Rina, whose eyes grew a bit insane and smile turned weirder by the minute. She was slightly rocking back and forth in her seat. Tremor in her hands was becoming worse, so she clamped her hands together and put them in her lap.

"I am listening, but right now I'm more interested in what is exactly wrong with Rina here," he turned to Tash, and the woman immediately hid her eyes again. It finally clicked.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Natasha," he was now speaking in a slow and quiet manner, which usually made everybody around listen to him and some of the listeners - to cower in fear. "There's zero chance our dolboyoby* came up with a solution, and the outside help you mentioned makes it pretty clear you were making a vaccine by American design, the same Veraxiontic has, and this woman right here was injected with it at least a couple of days ago, because she shows all the symptoms."

"Oh wow," Rina suddenly groaned. Her voice was deep, melodic and right now - full of unbridled lust. "He's smarter than you've told me - you hardly talked for a minute and he figured us out already."

"I use the same internet everybody has," he shrugged, looking at her. "Not even DarkWeb. It's hardly Newton's binomial*."

Rina's eyes were now wandering not just his face but his entire body, giving Dan an uneasy feeling, so he pressed on, trying to dominate the situation. He turned to Tash again.

"What part of your body you used to think, Tash? Pushing Rina - and me - into the situation none of us can back out of?"

"Y-you still can..." Tash whispered. She didn't look up but he saw - and heard - the tears.

"Can I? To do what? Kick you out so you scramble for the next day or so looking for a suitable candidate before she breaks down and ends up as a sex slave to some asshole?"

"Dan, please," Rina moaned, rolling her eyes. Her entire body was shaking visibly now. "If at least half of what she told me about you is true, I'd be happy spending the rest of my life with you."

"Everything she thought she knew about me was almost 20 years ago," he was unconvinced. "I was a different man."

"She stalked your socials for years, she knows everything about your life... Now can we, please, fuck already?" Rina responded with another moan.

He balked.

"Okay, we'll talk about this later," he threw at Tash and turned to look into Rina's pupil-dilated eyes. She was licking her lips non-stop and her trembling fingers started to work the buttons of her loose white shirt.

"Rina, rodnaya*," he shook his head in frustration. "Please, pull what's left of your brain into a heap. Do you realize there's no backing out of this?"

The woman closed her eyes, slowly breathed in, then out, composing herself. Her trembling stopped, and she opened her eyes with her pupils still dilated, but full of clarity, however brief.

"I do, and I consent. Now show me to the bedroom, lover. With the vaccine modification I have, the imprinting process will take around 16 hours, and I'd rather lie down somewhere comfortable."

Hesitantly, he extended his hand to her, and she took it with both of hers, standing up.

"I-I'll come with," Tash said, sniffing and standing up, still not looking at them.

"Oh, you want to watch me getting fucked with a cock instead of a strapon for a change?" Rina grinned her way.

"It's nothing like that!" Tash snapped, getting redder in the face. "It's his first imprinting, he doesn't know the procedure!"

"Tash, please, stop being so uptight..." Rina was continuing to unbutton her shirt as Dan led them to the bedroom. "We're going to be sharing this man through the foreseeable future... Better get used to it now..."

Dan felt stirring in his pants as the sudden realization of their arrangement hit him. He cleared his throat.

"You don't have any filters," he muttered, entering the bedroom and stopping in front of the bed.

Rina passed him and sat on the edge, pulling her shirt off, revealing the top half of her body, fit and athletic, just like he suspected, but not overly ripped so as not to disturb her feminine grace.

"I don't," she breathed out looking up at him. "I am the one who will always tell the truth. That is my promise to you, Dan."

She reached behind to unclasp her plain white bra, let it fall from her shoulders and threw it to the floor, simultaneously pushing her chest forward for him to see her modest, just a handful, perfectly shaped breasts without a hint of sag, with dusty pink areolas and dark pink nipples, already hard and standing in attention.

"Like what you see?" She smiled, quivering in her hormonal storm.

Dan leaned down and covered her lips with his. Rina gave out a tiny whimper and then immediately pushed into the kiss with fervor, moaning into his mouth, her hands immediately seeking the waistband of his pants. She fumbled with buttons on his cargoes, while he softly ran his fingers through her hair, caressed her neck and shoulders, then broke the kiss and pushed him back, collapsing on the knees in front of him.

"Hopeless romantic, are you?" She grinned up at him, tugging his pants down along with trunks.

"Anything but hopeless," he smirked, feeling the blood rushing down his body.

Rina lowered her eyes and gasped. She carefully wrapped her slender fingers around his girth and gave it a couple of pumps with her fist, making Dan jerk his hips forward involuntarily, his cock growing painfully hard in her grip. A tiny bead of precum appeared at the tip, and she sharply inhaled at the sight, then dove forward, slurping it.

A second later, her back arched, she threw her head back with eyes open wide and gave out a loud whining moan, her entire body shaking in throes of what seemed to be a powerful orgasm.

"Priming orgasm," Dan heard Tash whisper somewhere behind him in a quivering voice.

"OH BLYAT!" Rina slowly came back to her senses, panting and slightly jerking from the aftershocks. "I've seen it happen many times, but I never imagined it would be this strong!"

She looked up at him with a radiant smile.

"Get ready to cum inside me, Dan! It's not finished until you do..."

She dove back, engulfing the tip of his cock with her mouth, slurping, lavishing his length with her tongue and slightly bobbing her head, getting more and more of him in her mouth, moaning on his cock, which sent some amazing vibrations to his core. Dan, watching the lewdest scene unfold with his mouth hanging open, feeling hit tip graze the back of her mouth. He prepared to finish in her mouth, but she suddenly gagged and released his shaft with a pop, tiny strings of saliva hanging in the air between his tip and her lips.

"This... won't do," she panted. "Too thick to get into my throat without practice..."

She stood up, quickly unzipping her loose black pants and tugging them down to her knees along with her white panties, which were already sporting a huge wet spot on the crotch, then kicked them all off her legs and got on the bed, standing on her knees and presenting her backside to Dan.

"Fuck me, Dan," she begged, dropping her head on her hands, sticking her ass higher and slightly wiggling it, giving him a captivating show. "Hard and fast, please."

Long smooth legs and perfect toned ass, heart-shaped, not too big - she was perfect, so it took Dan a second to stop gawking and make a step closer. He ran his hands across her cheeks, savoring the feel of her skin, then grabbed her hips - gently - and lined up his cock with her pussy, pressing just the tip to her dripping opening. She moaned again and wiggled more, urging him, but before she could voice it, he thrust forward, impaling her in one motion.

She yelped, then groaned, pushing her ass back at him, trying to get him deeper, but he pulled back, leaving her hot tunnel almost completely, then slammed back again, his hips meeting her ass with a slap, eliciting another groan from her. He picked up the pace, and their bodies filled the bedroom with lewd noises, but with her elegance and grace Rina made even dirty talk sound classy.

"Oh, such a big fat cock... I'm going to be wonderfully sore in the morning... Go faster, Dan, and harder, please... Tash, you suchka, you could've warned me..."

Tash didn't respond, still standing somewhere behind him where he couldn't see her or, more like, her face, probably red to the tips of her ears now, but he couldn't care less right now, with a huge orgasm building inside of him, first in a long time.

He was thrusting with wild abandon, like his life depended on it - and he'd soon come to realize it really did - pushing short strained 'ugh' from Rina's throat on every slam, until the electrifying wave washed over him. With an animal growl, he thrusted forward one last time, bottoming inside of her, his cock erupting with hot white torrents of cum, flooding Rina's abused pussy.

Next thing he knew was her vaginal walls clamping down on his cock, milking him to the last drop, her cute, slightly brown, backdoor winking at him. Her back arched once again, and she released an incoherent wail, shaking in the throes of the most powerful orgasm he'd ever seen. Convulsing, she slipped off his cock, leaking cum on the bedspread, collapsed on the bed and curled into a ball. Her eyes were closed and her smiling lips were whispering.

"Кодировка... кодиров... код... im... impr... imprinting..."

It was all too much to process, and Dan suddenly fell extremely dizzy. The room spun around him, and he stumbled, dropping to his knees.

"I think I need to lie down..." He was barely able to move his mouth.

"Not on the floor, Dan, not on the floor!" Tash rushed to him, but too late.

He collapsed, feeling the cool hardwood under his cheek.

"Blyat..." was the last thing he heard before blacking out.

-//-

Nov 22th, 2020. Morning.

He wasn't sure what woke him up - the stray ray of sunlight, reflected from the buildings around his apartment block several times, that luckily found its way through the tiny gap in his blinds, or smells. His bedroom smelled of sex, and there were other scents - female ones, unfamiliar. Did I break my nose again in my sleep?

He opened his eyes, without moving or changing his breathing pattern. Not two meters from him, in his favorite rattan papasan chair, with her feet tucked under, with a book in her hands, sat Tash, dressed in his favorite Cowboy Bebop 3XL t-shirt that reached her knees.

"Making yourself at home?" He whispered.

Tash jerked up, surprised, then smiled at him.

"How are you?" She whispered back.

"Never better. What time is it?"

"Around 8, I think."

"What are you reading?" He propped himself on the elbow.

She turned the cover to him.

"The Trouble With Were-Bears?" He furrowed his brows and sat up, pushing the blanket off him. "Not the best of Conrad's books. Have Totem, Will Travel is better, but Russian translation sucks, I prefer the original."

His clothes were gone. He looked over his shoulder and saw Rina, sleeping peacefully under the blanket with her back to him. He scooted on the bed closer to where Tash was sitting, and the woman turned her eyes to the book, immediately giving out her embarrassment.

"Oh please, Tash, it's not like you haven't seen anything here," he chuckled, then leaned closer. "Listen. I don't want to make this awkward for any of us, I just need to know where we all stand. So, you and Rina...?"

Tash hesitated.

"Marina is my girlfriend," she finally responded, attempting to look him in the eyes.

Dan raised a brow, waiting for her to continue, but she read that wrong.

"Yes, Dan," she suddenly snapped. "I'm a cuntlicker, happy now?"

He smirked.

"Actually, yes, pretty much," he eagerly nodded, his grin growing. "Because that makes two of us. Or did you forget?"

Teasing her was as easy as all those years ago - Tash blushed furiously and hid her eyes again.

"How could I? That was all we did for our first week together... before we found that position..." She whispered.

"It wasn't about the position," he chuckled. "You were pretty tight..."

"I wasn't that tight! Your cock is huge!"

"I honestly think it's average..." He suddenly stopped and raised his finger. "Hear that?"

"What?" She whispered.

He turned to Rina.

"Good morning, rodnaya," he said softly. "How are you feeling?"

Rina groaned and stirred under the blanket, turning to face them.

"Damn, I hoped for more juicy details," she grinned, stretching and yawning.

She sat on the bed, and the blanket fell off her, revealing her naked top in all glory.

"I feel reborn," she said. "It was expected, but feeling this good is highly unusual. How are you?"