Quaranteam: Ruins United Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, he didn't sleep on the floor, thanks to me, and he's heavy as fuck," Tash quipped. "He had restoration sleep for 16 hours."

Rina's eyebrows flew up. She quickly walked across the bed on her knees up to him and cradled his face in her hands, inspecting it. The lack of clothes doesn't bother her much, huh.

"Means my last modification graft worked. Too bad it was the only sample. You do look better, but we still need to figure out the extent of damage repaired. For science, of course," she grinned, then looked at herself, running her hands over her body.

"Hey, where did his load go?" She asked Tash.

"I cleaned you both, of course," Tash huffed.

"With your mouth, I hope?" Rina grinned, causing another blush, and giggled. "Oh, I'm joking, love, don't get mad!"

She crawled out of the bed and bent over the chair, locking her girlfriend in a tight hug, while wiggling her perfect ass in Dan's face at the same time.

"Now..."

She turned to Dan and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I would love to kiss you, but we have to brush our teeth first. How about you give me a tour of the place, the one that ends in the bathroom?"

"It would be my pleasure."

He stood up, wrapping his arms around her waist and bumping her stomach with his morning wood, against which she immediately started to grind.

"Tash, you coming? Or you already snooped around to see what changed?

"I did, you two go," Tash waved them off, her nose already buried back in the book.

Dan gave Rina's ass a playful smack and led her out of the bedroom.

"This is my study," he said, pushing one door open. "Not very interesting."

"On the contrary!" Rina stepped in and looked around, eyeing his workstation with two ultrawide displays, huge comfy faux-leather couch, bookcases full of non-fiction and a row of guitars on the wall. "Doesn't look like a typical man-cave. You're not much into anime stuff? I've seen rooms like this littered with action figures."

"Well, I do watch anime," he shrugged. "I just don't go crazy over it."

He pushed the door across the hallway.

"Here's my gym."

Rina tiptoed inside after him.

"Nice setup. And it smells... really manly in here," she grinned.

Dan sniffed. Oh blya...

"How did I not notice this before?" His face scrunched.

"How many times have you had your nose broken?" Rina turned to him.

"A couple," he tried to remember.

"Serum fixed you," she put her hands on his chest, feeling up his pecs and smiling. "Enjoy."

He frowned and looked at his right wrist, turning his hand to twist, then stood on the right foot wiggling his left. His face brightened.

"Did it fix my broken bones too?"

"I would expect so, yes," she nodded. "Just go easy on them in the next week or so, the healing process has slowed down but it's not finished yet. You'll also find some nerve endings have been regrown, so you might be tender in some places."

"Well, it's not like I'm going around picking up fights," he grinned. "Should be fine."

She circled the gym room, opening the window to get some fresh air in on her way, then returned to him.

"Permission to use all this? I mostly do yoga and meditate, keeps me focused... and flexible in all the right places," she grinned, getting his grin in response.

"Are you naturally this playful or is it vaccine talking?"

She paused.

"Huh..." Her eyes unfocused, as if she was looking for an answer deep inside. "I've never been too shy about things, but I do feel like my libido has been severely boosted. Don't worry, I'll make sure you won't regret it!"

Rina grabbed his now-permanent boner and tugged on it, pulling in the direction of the hallway.

"Come on, take me to the water!"

Laughing, they stumbled into the bathroom. He'd renovated it several years back, removing a couple walls and building new ones to get more space to cram both the washing machine and the dryer into the room, but sacrifices had to be made - the shower stall was small, designed for one. Rina pouted.

"How are we supposed to have sex in there?"

"I guess we don't," he shrugged. "Not until our living conditions improve."

"I don't see it happening anytime soon," she sighed, stepping into the stall, but not closing the glass door behind her. "Keep me company?"

She turned on the water and started slowly lathering herself with shower gel, not trying to keep the show erotic, but he remained hard anyway, sitting down on the closed toilet lid with a full mast between his legs.

"I hope you're not too mad about Tash dragging you into this," she said over her shoulder, raising her voice slightly over the noise of the water.

Dan leaned back, watching her.

"You know, I shouldn't complain," he smiled. "I'm bonded to a smart woman with a sense of humor. And she's got the body of a goddess."

"Flattery," she smirked.

"Just stating the facts."

She rinsed, turned the water off and stepped out on the mat, dripping water, and he handed her a fresh towel from the shelf.

"All I'm saying is... go easy on her. Can you do this for me?" She was watching him intently, patting herself with the towel. "It's been a very tough decision for her. And she also wants you two to get back together."

"You know she dumped me?" Dan frowned.

"I know. I also know that she regrets it to this day."

"Stupid girl," he looked away and shook his head, then stood up and got in the shower.

"Are you okay with this, Rin?" He asked, not looking at her.

"Honestly? I can hardly believe how lucky I am," Rina smiled and turned to the sink and rummaged through a small bag that wasn't there yesterday - Tash unpacked some of their things, probably - pulling out a toothbrush and paste. "And I have ways of showing my gratitude," her lips quirked.

Dan snorted, inhaled some shower water and went into a coughing fit. Okay, I brought this on myself. Rina was watching him with some amusement, working the toothbrush.

"I'm not sure lucky is the right word to describe this arrangement," he croaked.

She spat the paste into the sink and rinsed her mouth.

"You haven't met the people we did," she said without a hint of humor in her voice. "The concentration of the most horrible and disgusting bastards on the planet? It's mind-boggling. If it wasn't for the vaccine and some sliver of hope that it will actually help someone, that place deserved to be carpet-bombed. I nearly lost all my hope in humanity by the point I met Tash. And then she started talking about you and just wouldn't shut up, so I made up my mind pretty quickly."

He stepped out of the shower, and she wrapped her arms around him, getting herself wet again.

"I am lucky, I mean that. And I will make sure you don't regret having me."

Dan hugged her back and leaned for a kiss, but was pushed back immediately.

"Teeth! Brush! Now!"

"Yes, Mistress," he grinned, taking his place in front of the sink. "Ow!"

Rina pinched his ass and, grabbing the only bathrobe, ran off, giggling. He quickly brushed his teeth, pulled the sweatpants on - he forgot them on the drying rack yesterday - left the bathroom. He glanced at the hallway in the direction of the bedroom - better give them a chance to talk - and headed to the kitchen. Blya, if I'm hungry, girls are probably starving now.

Not 20 minutes later, all three reconvened in the kitchen, where Dan served English breakfast - bacon, fried eggs, tiny fried sausages, beans, cherry tomatoes chopped in half and toast. He and Rina practically inhaled their portions, while Tash watched them in amusement, slowly picking her eggs.

"I warmed up your shchi for dinner yesterday," she said. "It was amazing."

"Who would've thunk," Dan chuckled, cleaning his plate. "My food is better than in some soviet-style cantina, unbelievable."

He stood up, put his plate into the sink and turned the kettle on.

"So," he turned to the women. "Important question. Will they come looking for you?"

Rina frowned, Tash shrugged.

"Unlikely," she said. "We weren't important for the project. We didn't even have enough clearance to get near the main lab. My position was in middle management, officially, but I was basically a glorified chauffeur, driving rich bastards around the facility."

"My work with grafts was fully automated, like a videogame," Rina interjected, chewing on a sausage. "I could get my hands on some samples, including those I myself designed, but I had to order them in advance and wait at least a day before the request had been approved by the entire chain of bureaucrats. They wouldn't let me near the main serum development pipeline, and my documentation access was severely limited."

"None of us could recreate whatever they're working on, so we're not a major leak or anything," Tash continued. "Besides, they don't have manpower to do searches like that."

"I don't feel like this is the whole story," Dan frowned.

The women exchanged glances.

"Okay," Tash signed, throwing her hands in the air, and leaned back in her seat. "Full honesty. The American who defected to Russia - the one who developed the vaccine - was kidnapped two weeks ago. We don't know who took him, it was a very clean operation, unlike our dolboyoby usually work. So they just trashed the place afterwards to make it look like they've been attacked by the entire army. Karina didn't buy it, of course."

"It became unbearable after that," Rina whispered. "They've interrogated everyone. For hours. Some people - even days. We were followed by armed guards everywhere, even to go to the bathroom."

"So the minute they relaxed, we just left," Tash was looking at her hands. "I threw a bag together at night, then grabbed Rina at lunch, sat her in the car and we left between the shifts."

"I had one sample ready in my lab, so I took it. We didn't have a cooler with us, so once Tash said where we were going, I just... injected myself with it."

"That was so, blyat, stupid," Tash sighed. Rina rolled her eyes without comment.

"So," Dan cleared his throat. "What can lead them to you?"

"I broke the GPS tracker on the car before we left," Tash shrugged. "And we dumped our phones somewhere in Tver."

"So that leaves the car itself," he nodded. "We have to get rid of it."

"I like that Gelik!" Tash raised her pleading eyes.

"I'll get you something that doesn't scream 'fed'," he chuckled. "This is not Moscow, rodnaya, they really stick out around here."

Tash scrunched her face and stuck out her cute tongue at him, then grabbed the pack of cigarettes, pulling one out.

"Hey! No cock for you until you quit, suchka!" Rina protested, but Tash only rolled her eyes and lit up anyway.

"I lived without his cock for twenty years, what's another day?"

"I do not condone torture," Dan chuckled. "But seriously, you need to quit that. It seriously fucks up your system."

He made tea for all of them, then grabbed his mug, heading to the study.

"I need to take care of some things, feel free to whatever. This is your place now."

Carefully setting down his mug on a coaster, he sat in the chair and pulled his glasses from the case, putting them on. The world blurred. Blinking in surprise, he took the glasses off and looked at them, then smiled, put them back into the case and closed it shut. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

He opened Discord and was immediately met with a stream of messages.

Frank:
forgot to tell you the thing with the entire industry now
no inhouse devs
everybody wfh
strategy is to saddle pms and leads with women-only teams of adequate skill
make them bash out parts or even complete projects
but uh yeah thats still inhouse lol
we gonna be seeing nothing but furry hentai on steam soon ig

So, the games industry was still alive, and in a new form, and more indie than ever. That signified a serious shift in power dynamics, innovation and more good games as a result. And it also meant new long-term contracts. Hopefully. You'll never know with those asshole publishers.

Frank was still online, so Dan started typing.

DynamiteDan:
Not the worst outcome, if games have gameplay
Sooner or later people will start demanding that again
You know how it goes, give it a year

Frank:
that's the plan
aite look
you the best brain i got rn
no mobiles right?
would you take vr?

DynamiteDan:
Sure, whatever
Send me what you have, when you have it

Frank:
cool ttyl

Frank signed off again, leaving Dan to deal with more mundane things. In the next half an hour he made an order for groceries, a big one - there were three of them now - to be delivered tomorrow. Then he ordered a huge shipment of humanitarian aid for the church, leaving the delivery manager a bit shocked - 200kg of buckwheat alone was enough for that, and that was only the first item on the list. After that he paid Amir's invoice too. He was freelancing for years, and the pay was good - much more that he could spend with his lifestyle, so today's spending spree didn't even register.

He kicked back with the phone in his hand, scrolling through his Telegram contacts. Sonic. That's who's going to help with cars. He dialed through the app - fed didn't have means to tap encrypted calls. Yet.

"Hey, Dani-man! How's it going?"

"Privet, Sasha. All good. Got some business for you."

"How can I help?"

"Need to swap some wheels. Black Gelik, almost new, Moscow plates."

"Hummm," Sonic thought for a couple of seconds. "All I can offer right now is Escalade, white, fully kitted - AC, ass warmers, stereo, on-board navigation, all that."

"That will work."

"You sure? Price difference is... eh... not in your favor."

"Throw in clean plates and two regs and we're even."

"Deal, man, that I can do! You can come pick it up tomorrow morning, just send me photos of licenses right away."

"Will do. Thanks!"

"No, man, thank you!"

Of course, it made Sonic happy. The approximate price difference between Gelandewagen and Escalade was around 5 million rubles - a one-bedroom apartment in a good neighborhood, and new plates and papers - all completely official and legal, of course - never cost that much, so the guy was in the green, big time.

He walked out into the hallway.

"Hey, Tash," he yelled, not sure where she was. "Where's your license?"

"In the jacket, breast pocket," the response came from the bedroom.

He dove into the closet, getting both his - barely used - and Tash's licenses, took photos of them and sent those to Sonic's Telegram, then headed to the bedroom.

Tash was laying in the middle of the bed, still reading Conrad, in the same t-shirt, which now hiked up a bit, revealing the underside of her ass covered with modest white panties. She turned to him and closed the book.

"Privet," she said simply, with an unsure smile.

"Privet," he responded, getting into bed beside her.

She sighed.

"I wanted to say... thank you for not kicking us out..."

Dan shook his head, not saying a word.

"And... please, forgive me?" Her eyes became begging. "I was so impossibly stupid..."

He put a finger on her lips, silencing her.

"Tash... You shouldn't be sorry. It wouldn't have worked anyway. I made my peace with it a long time ago - you were looking for someone with more prospects in life, I was happy to stay where I was. But look at us now - you found the man with prospects, I've got a girl who I couldn't ever forget beside me."

She tackled him, not letting him finish, pushed him on his back and straddled his hips, then proceeded to hide her face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and softly stroked her hair.

"It's okay, Malaya, we can move past all that now," his hands slid lower, caressing her back over the fabric, until he cupped her buttcheeks with his hands. "But you should have a talk with Rina and decide how you two are going to share me," he was smiling. She raised her head to look him in the eyes and he saw she was smiling too.

"We already did," she whispered, then blushed and bit her lip. "Can you... take me... in my favorite position... please?"

"Right now?" He whispered back, grinning.

She nodded, sliding off him to her knees, then tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them off, slowly. He tugged the hem of the t-shirt on her.

"This too. It's my favorite," he chuckled.

"Now it's my favorite," she stuck her tongue out to him, but pulled the t-shirt off and tossed it aside.

Now he could see her entirely. They weren't eighteen anymore, but her curves didn't go anywhere, only became more refined and mature - full breasts, with just a little bit of sag, sporting big dark areolas with almost brown nipples, already hard, thin waist, taut tummy, thick and muscular hips and big perfectly round ass, very soft to the touch.

Tash slowly crawled to lay prone with her ass sticking a bit upwards, then turned her head to him and wiggled her ass invitingly.

He tugged his sweatpants down, releasing his cock from its confines, kicked them off and quickly straddled her legs, running his hand up her inner thigh right to her waiting snatch. He cupped her already wet labia with his palm, teasing her clit with his finger, and leaned forward.

"You do remember how we used to do this?" He whispered.

She nodded and reached back with her hands, spreading her cheeks to expose herself. He lined up his cock with her pussy and slowly entered her, burying himself to the hilt. Tash moaned breathlessly, her hips slowly beginning to gyrate, pivoting on his shaft, while he slowly moved in and out. He slid his arms under her, wrapping her in a hug over her shoulders and chest, not breaking his slow teasing rhythm.

"Oh God, how I missed this..." She moaned breathlessly, pushing back to his every thrust.

"Me too," he whispered in her ear.

"Hey! Why didn't anybody invite me?" Rina's voice was playful and energetic - must've been her workout.

The bed dipped under her weight as she crawled in to lay beside them.

"You happy now?" She softly asked Tash. "No regrets?"

"Best day of my life so far," Tash whispered, closed her eyes and reached with one hand to grab Rina by her neck, pulling her into a kiss.

It was slow and tender, without a sense of urgency, and Dan admired it for a while before shifting his position a bit higher, for shallow penetration to target her sweet spot. Tash groaned and pushed back hard.

"Now we're talking," Rina giggled. "Mind if I help you?"

She dove between their legs, and Tash gasped and jerked her hips, obviously receiving Rina's attention. Dan felt Rina's hot tongue lavishing his balls and perineum, quickly bringing him up to the edge.

"I'm not going to last long this way..." He grunted.

"Cum in me, please," Tash moaned. "Right now!"

With another grunt, he buried himself deep and came, shooting thick ropes inside of her. Tash followed with her own orgasm as soon as the first shot hit her insides, clenching her muscles around him and arching her back with a long high-pitched moan.

"You two look so great together," Rina cooed, returning to lay beside them and pulling her workout clothes off. "But it's definitely my turn now!"