All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Ruins United Ch. 05'

by 32inch

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Carnes8004Carnes800429 days ago

Thanks 32, great chapter, good length 👍. Stay safe

AZTT2AZTT228 days ago

Great chapter

JazHazJazHaz28 days ago

Fantastic, well done.

SlofredSlofred28 days ago

This is great, Thank you for sharing the "dark side of the Quaranteam saga". I missed one chapter and was lost at the start. but after backtracking and getting back on board I am happy to say JOB WELL DONE. 5 stars and fully impatiently waiting for the next installment.

unrealtimeunrealtime27 days ago

Another excellent effort. Your footnotes are not terribly intrusive while still adding to the understanding of the story. I know that DisquietCertitude is struggling a bit in 808 State to find the right balance.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake27 days ago

Fantastic, compelling fiction, I love this story. Finally into what is part of the horrible struggle to survive in that world, in the old USSR. The colonel will know what's up, won't our hero have to hang out somewhere else, and won't they send another one after they kill the colonel, and why not just shoot Dan in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I much appreciate this quaranteam tale. Stuff happens in this tale.

Lots of other quaranteam tales are booring; main character goes to have a shower, and again and again, opens the door to get a female delivered, has intercourse and repeat and repeat ad infinitum.

Damonkey916Damonkey91627 days ago

Excellent chapter. 5⭐️ all the way.

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmon27 days ago

I really like this spin off. It has a great, gritty, noir edge to it that the others generally do not. Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I thought that the KGB First Chief Directorate was external activities (overseas spying etc., now the SVR), while internal security (over Soviet citizens and other residents) was done through the Second, Fifth and Seventh Directorates (depending on the mode and target)?

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Please keep up the good work with your exciting story plot. Lots of intrigue.

NursesNurses27 days ago

It's seemed like longer than just a month, waiting. But well worth the wait. not much in the way of sex. But then I am more interested in the story. I did not know you could draw up tissue in a syringe. I seem to remember another story where they put the testicles in a blender.

Well, I will be waiting for the next installment. I guess some lucky guy will find the Colonel. Of course a million rubles isn't worth much these days. Thank you for the excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Wow Awesome! Powerful chapter,.so many twists and turns! You really are diving into the belly of the beast! Thanks much I really enjoy your perspectives.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I am sort of getting the impression that the Russian governmental system is being portrayed as not very good. I'm sure that's only for literary purposes; to make the story more interesting.

HornERabbitHornERabbit27 days ago

Great chapter!Thanks for outstanding development of characters And a good Russian perspective on duo halo rollout. Appreciate the quick summary in front of the chapter And the build up for the next chapter as a finish

Beemer_pilotBeemer_pilot27 days ago

Wow! Well written, exciting as all hell. Waiting for the next chapter, bravo!

RickJavicRickJavic27 days ago

Отлично! Отлично! (извини, это все, что я знаю по-русски.)

BlackInsideBlackInside27 days ago

Dude, loving your taste in music lately...RATM, Talking Heads, Pink Floyd, and now Nick bloody Cave!?

Primo stuff

GrttrnGrttrn27 days ago

Enjoying your take on the duo halo epidemic, looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

This one definitely belongs in the "mind control" category.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Really great chapter. Thanks 10 stars

MakehandpartyMakehandparty27 days ago

Of all the QT spinoffs, this is my favorite. I love the premise.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

The idea that post hypnotic suggestions could be given during the bonding phase is new to the various Quaranteam series, as far as I know. It works, though.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Makehandparty beat me to it. This storyline is so rich and deep - it is simply fantastic

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

BlackInside said it 15 days ago, soon as I read the lyrics, I went Nick Cave!! (who lived a mile from me, in the city where I still live in the UK.. and I am a mile away from Mr Gilmore!!) and you can't forget that song, as a "Peaky Blinders" fan!! Sorry, just had a daydream about Mr Murphy!!....But I do love this offshoot, it is the best one out there for story and intrigue!! (Was lucky to go to the Soviet Union back in '88, that was a trip!!) And for the music references, the music of my youth and still love it, there was a "Talking Heads" Night on BBC4 a few days ago, so Volume up and singing along!! And a certain Album of Pink Floyd makes my Desert Island Albums!!(A long running BBC Radio Show, "Desert Island Disc's" mine is 10 Albums!!)....So can't wait for the next chapter of this delicious saga, and I need my fix!! You know what I mean.... "On the Gathering storm comes a tall Hansom Man, In a Dusty Black coat with a Red Right Hand" *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user32inch@32inch
I came to write erotic fiction and chew bubble gum, and guess what's out of stock. One of the boys on https://www.projectquaranteam.com/ Quaranteam: Ruins United Ch. 05 is live. Ch. 06 is in the works.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES