Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Grainger put down the tablet and picked up her phone, typing rapidly. "Thankfully, you're showing a high compatibility with another person. Yes, there it is, she's accepted you, Tim. We can now go ahead and base your team at our first-choice location. You won't find out who that is or where you're to be based until you arrive, though, as we intend to keep Team locations as confidential as possible."

Hillary's phone started pinging as a number of messages came in in quick succession. She started laughing.

The Squadron Leader looked over at Hillary. "What was all that?"

"It's just what she's sent back, Reg. First was an O face, then three thumbs-up and lastly three large grins. I think she's very happy."

"So, what happens now?" asked Siobhan.

The Squadron Leader answered. "Firstly, we'll show you to your room. Then, we'll start getting you used to what you'll need to be doing as part of studying the vaccine. In the US, we understand that all the women are vaccinated at one of their large vaccination centres and then transferred by aeroplane and road vehicle to where their future Team is located. Travel times can be long. Here in the UK, the travel times are much shorter and the trial vaccine that we have received has been adjusted accordingly."

Dr. Grainger continued. To start with, I'll need to take blood samples from both of you. After that, you Siobhan will receive the vaccine. We will take a second blood sample from you after an hour to determine how strong your antibody response is. If all is well, then you and Tim can consummate your new relationship from about three hours after your vaccination. You'll both have a good meal beforehand, as you'll pass out for about 16 to 18 hours afterwards. Not you Tim, just Siobhan. When you're both awake tomorrow we'll take more blood samples and complete your introduction to the various pieces of equipment that we'll be providing for you at your Team location. As you'll be studying the vaccine, you will also be administering the vaccine yourselves to your future Team partners."

"How many doses of the vaccine will we have to start with?" asked Siobhan.

"We're planning to send you with 20 doses of the trial vaccine. We don't think you'll need that many, but you never know. In the future, you'll probably be able to request additional doses, should you need them, as the main contract will most likely have been signed by then, although the formulation could be slightly different. The vaccine needs to be kept cool and we'll be supplying them to you in their own self-contained metal case that should keep them at the required temperature for up to twelve hours. Therefore, you'll need to plug it in when you get where you're going. The doses that we'll be giving you should be good for at least 3 months according to the Americans."

----oOo----

While they'd been talking, Dr. Grainger and Squadron Leader Fortescue had led Tim and Siobhan along a couple of corridors in the building and now stopped outside a door. Opening the door, they were ushered into a small room with a large bed plus a couple of bedside cabinets, each with a lamp. There was a flat screen TV on the wall opposite the bed, a small table and a couple of chairs. Through a separate door next to the TV was a bathroom of similar size to the bedroom. The two rooms looked to have been hastily converted from adjacent offices.

On one of the bedside cabinets was a large round button not physically connected to anything. Dr. Grainger picked it up and showed it to them. "This is connected to the WiFi; pressing it sends a signal to both Reginald's and my phones. Siobhan, you should use it when you wake up tomorrow."

"Sorry it's not four-star luxury, but you'll only be here for a couple of nights," offered Reginald.

"It's not that much worse than my apartment, and the bathroom is definitely larger and better appointed," commented Tim.

"Mine too," offered Siobhan.

"Well anyway, drop your bags here and we'll take you to the lab and get the ball rolling, so to speak."

Tim and Siobhan were led back down the same corridors and into the lab, which was next to the first room they'd been in.

"Well, I'll leave you in Hillary's capable hands. I've a few things I need to be getting on with, but will hopefully see you all later."

"Right, let's get started. Reg can be quite old fashioned, acting like he's 57 not 37, but I suppose that's his time in the RAF. He finds it quite difficult to talk about sex, I'm just glad that he's so good at it." She gave a little laugh and blushed slightly.

Hillary used a syringe to take a sample of blood from Siobhan's arm, transferring it into two small vials, before repeating the operation with Tim.

Hillary then retrieved a small vial of the vaccine from a refrigerator in the room and proceeded to fill a syringe with it. Hillary looked at Siobhan and raised her eyebrows. Siobhan nodded and Hillary administered the vaccine. Siobhan gave an involuntarily shudder as the vaccine entered her system.

Tim had noted the logo and the word "Veraxiontic" on the vial, a name he'd only seen on the LinkedIn messages regarding the American vaccine. Tim added a third and final mental tick for a winning line.

"There's no going back now," quipped Siobhan.

"Welcome to the New Order. I'm sure you'll look back on this day as one of the most important ones of your life," commented Hillary. Now let's get these samples analysed.

"But first," added Hillary, "I need to log into the database as an Administrator. I've already given you both the necessary access rights on the system and I'll show you how to log in when we've finished processing your samples.

"OK, I'm logged in. As you can see, there are various fields that you can search on to find the person you're looking for in the database. The most direct is to use the person's ident as this will be unique to the person. As there are so few in the database at present, though, it is as easy to search for them by name as it's probably something that you'll be more familiar with. You can even search by your Team, which is the same as Tim's ident, but without the M suffix. This will bring up all of the people in your Team, allowing you to compare data between different members."

Hillary put 'Siobhan' into the 'Forename' search field, bringing up only one match on the database. Clicking on this, she brought up Siobhan's record.

She took them over to a stand-alone but networked machine measuring about 40cm square by 35cm tall and put one of Siobhan's blood samples in, closed the lid and pressed a button. The machine produced a conventional set of blood analysis results such as blood group, platelet count etc. Checking Siobhan's database ID, Hillary then showed them how to enter it into the machine and send the results to the database. As they watched, they saw a new dataset appear on Siobhan's database record against the current date and time. Hillary explained that this machine would only be needed to analyse one sample from each new partner.

Siobhan's other sample was placed into a surprisingly small machine connected to a separate computer, after which Hillary initiated the analysis from the computer. About a minute later, data started to appear on the computer screen. Hillary explained what the data was showing, specifically noting the lack of any DuoHalo antibodies in the sample. Hillary then typed Siobhan's Ident into a text box on the computer and pressed 'Send'. A second new dataset appeared on Siobhan's database record.

Siobhan's two samples were safely discarded and both machines set to purge. While this was proceeding, Hillary closed Siobhan's record and searched for 'Timothy' in the 'Forename' field, bringing up Tim's record, together with one other. Hillary then proceeded to repeat the previous operations, adding the two datasets to Tim's record.

"You'll need to do this for each woman you vaccinate, and also for the regular blood samples you'll be taking from Tim and his partners including yourself, Siobhan. Anyway, I think it's time for something to drink."

Hillary quickly made a phone call and within five minutes, the orderly arrived with their drinks. While they were drinking, Hillary took them through logging into the database and setting up their passwords. As they were finishing this, the alarm on Hillary's phone sounded, indicating that an hour had elapsed and it was time to take another sample from Siobhan.

This sample was analysed in the same manner in the smaller machine, but the computer readout was markedly different. After this set of results had been transferred to the database, Hillary initiated a comparison between the two sets of data, pointing out the strong antibody response in this new sample.

"If you get above this line, which you have by a good margin, then everything is looking good. If the antibody response is below the line, though, then you should wait another hour and take a further sample. Only after a good strong antibody response should Tim have sex with the woman, and then only after another couple of hours have elapsed."

"So, if there's an antibody response above the line then we're good to go, below the line then wait and take another sample in an hour and hope that the antibody level is good," Siobhan summarised.

"That's basically it."

"If the antibody response isn't above the line after two hours, then what should we do?"

"Ring me and we'll discuss it. I have access to all of the UK data and should be able to provide additional guidance. Also, the UK variant of the vaccine may be updated as we go from the current trial vaccine to a production version, that's if our Government sorts out the big contract, which may require amendments to our procedures, thresholds, etc. The current guidance will remain for the twenty doses you'll take with you, though."

Hillary went through a few more things with Tim and Siobhan and it was late afternoon when they left the lab. Hillary took them to a different room, where a table was laid for four people. Squadron Leader Fortescue arrived and they each took a seat. Soon after, the orderly came in with menus and took their orders. Siobhan especially was prompted to eat well.

After they had each enjoyed an excellent meal, the four talked a bit more.

"We'll take you back to your bedroom in a while and would prefer that you stay there for the night. Tomorrow, Tim, you should come here for your breakfast. Siobhan is unlikely to be awake when you get up, but we will make sure she can have a good meal when she is," explained Reg.

"Afterwards, I'll need to take another blood sample from each of you and will show you what I'm expecting to see in the new samples," added Hillary.

"We can discuss other things for the remainder of the day and on Monday, you'll be taken to the location where your Team is to be established. Both of your cars have been loaded onto a transporter and are already on their way, together with the analytical and other equipment that you'll need," observed Reg. "We needed to take the bikes off your roof, Tim, as they were too high for the transporter, but they have been safely stowed and will be there when you arrive."

"And the twenty doses of the vaccine will go with you on Monday, together with anything else that we've forgotten," concluded Hillary. "Anyway, we'd better see you to your bedroom and get back home. Joyce and the other girls are going to be worrying where Reg and I are. I didn't think it was going to take as long as it has."

Chapter 4.

Saturday, 18th July 2020 (Later)

It was well over three hours after her vaccination when Siobhan was finally alone with Tim in the bedroom and she was starting to feel a deep need within her. She'd never had a feeling like it before and was finding it hard to cope. Tim, ever the optimist and oblivious to her predicament, switched on the TV to see if there was anything worth watching. Feeling hot, Siobhan started to undress down to her panties and bra.

"Siobhan, what are you doing?"

"It's so warm in here. And down here," Siobhan stated, running her hand over the front of her knickers, her fingers coming away damp. "I don't think I can wait, Tim. Make love to me, make me your First." To illustrate her point, Siobhan stripped off her final items of clothing and reclined naked on the bed. Tim's eyes drank in her beauty, noting how the neatly trimmed triangle of dark red hair above her vagina exactly matched the colour of her hair fanning out onto the pillow behind her head, how her freckles cascaded over the tops of her pert breasts and shoulders and down her arms and how flushed her neck and upper torso was, providing a rosy background to her freckles.

Tim turned off the TV and just as quickly removed his clothes, with Siobhan watching his every move. As Tim's already erect uncircumcised cock came into her view, she gave a small gasp before biting her bottom lip.

"Is anything wrong?" Tim asked.

"No, definitely not," Siobhan replied, lustily. "You know I've had boyfriends, it's just you're bigger that any of them, and not by just a little bit either."

As Tim joined Siobhan on the bed, she rolled to her side, pulling him to her and started kissing him aggressively, attacking his mouth with her own and pushing her body against his.

"Jaysus, I've wanted this for so long. You don't know how wet you make me, Tim."

Their making out slowly became less frenzied and Tim started kissing Siobhan's neck, moving to suck on her earlobe before kissing across her collar bone and down to the upper freckled slopes of her breasts. Tim's cock was a rigid bar of muscle trapped between their bodies and had started to copiously release precum over his shining purple glans, his foreskin only partially covering it. As Tim worked lower, he felt his balls and then his shaft rub against Siobhan's mound, her triangle of trimmed pubic hair brushing against him.

Tim's mouth was moving towards Siobhan's right nipple when his glans slipped lower, smearing precum against and between her inner labia. Siobhan immediately became rigid, the air in her lungs being forced out in one long guttural moan. Her body then started quivering and shaking as an intense orgasm coursed through her. Tim held her tightly until her body started to relax with only the occasional aftershock pulsing through her.

"Jesus, Mary, Joseph and all the saints, what was that?"

"Hillary mentioned something about a priming orgasm. I think you just had one."

"Well, it should have come with a health warning! That was the biggest orgasm I've ever felt, and there was no build up at all. It was like going from nought to sixty in the blink of an eye."

"The main event is supposed to surpass that, so maybe we should continue?"

"Take it slow for a while, I'm not sure I can stand another like that immediately."

Siobhan reclined and, following her instruction, Tim resumed kissing the freckles on Siobhan's breasts before reaching and sucking on her right nipple, his right thumb rubbing her left.

"Mmmmm, just like that. I love having my nipples played with."

Tim continued to give Siobhan's nipples his full attention for several minutes, regularly alternating between them, before working his way lower.

Tim kissed around her navel and down to her trimmed thatch. He could smell the state of Siobhan's arousal, the delectable aroma becoming stronger the closer he got to her sex. Eventually, his lips met her lower lips and he tasted her for the first time. Siobhan was wet from the priming orgasm and Tim couldn't wait to drink his fill. His first stroke was to lick her from her small puckered anus, across her taint and up her labia to her clit in one continuous sweep with the flat of his tongue.

"Feck, yessss. Keep doing that."

Tim ran the tip of his tongue up one side of her pussy in the shallow groove between her inner and outer labia, repeating this on the other side, before plunging his tongue into her. Tim took his time working Siobhan's pussy over with his tongue and lips, enjoying sucking on her inner lips, either singly or together. Tim could feel Siobhan's arousal increasing but ignored her small but prominent clit. Only when he felt that she was sufficiently aroused did he take it between his lips, sucking it gently and running the tip of his tongue sideways across it. Siobhan started to buck, pushing her pussy up into Tim's face, and he could feel her becoming more frustrated at not reaching her orgasm.

"Oh by Jaysus, Tim, I love you and what you're doing to me, but I'm just not getting there. I feel on the edge of an orgasm, but it's just out of reach. Get your cock inside me and fuck me to my orgasm NOW."

Siobhan was lying back, her head and shoulders supported by the pillows. Her knees were up and her feet flat on the bed. Tim knelt between her legs, pushing his knees under her thighs and up by her hips, laying his rigid cock along her cleft with his balls resting on her lower lips. Slowly, he pulled back, bringing his engorged glans to the entrance of her tunnel of love.

"Do it, Tim. Make me yours."

Tim pushed his cock into her well-lubricated pussy in one leisurely stroke, only pausing when he was fully embedded within her.

"That feels so perfect. YOU feel so perfect, Tim."

They moved in unison to consummate their separate needs. Tim leant forward, placing his hands on the bed either side of her breasts whilst pistoning his cock into her. Siobhan reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling herself up to kiss him. "Oh god, how I love you," she whispered. Tim tried to hold back his impending orgasm but her statement pushed him over, spurt after spurt of cum erupting from his cock into Siobhan's core.

Siobhan released Tim's neck and dropped back onto the pillows, her second chemically-induced orgasm consuming her as the first spurt of Tim's cum hit her cervix. Her moan this time was less guttural, more breathy, as it left her lungs.

Tim followed Siobhan down, managing to brace himself on his elbows so as not to collapse on top of her, his cock still delivering his final spurts deep within her. He watched her face become one of pure rapture as her orgasm reached its peak. Siobhan's eyes rolled up and her eyelids closed. As Tim pulled out, Siobhan rolled to her right and started whispering a word with which he was soon to become all too familiar.

"Imprinting ... imprinting ... imprinting ..."

Tim lay beside Siobhan and listened until her lips fell silent and her breathing slowed. Neither the Squadron Leader nor Hillary had mentioned anything regarding this. Even more confusing, though, was that the word had been spoken with what appeared to be an American accent. Tim took a few moments to think how his life had changed out of all recognition in the last 24 hours. Although he was unsure what the future held for them, he was sure that with Siobhan by his side, he could face anything.

Eventually, Tim stood up and covered Siobhan with the duvet before showering in the adjacent bathroom. After drying, he put on a pair of the loungewear shorts he usually slept in and turned on the TV. He half watched a few programmes, but mostly he was trying to understand what might be happening inside Siobhan's body and his own. He made himself a hot drink using the facilities provided and started writing down the many questions that were going through his head so that he could ask them the following day. At around 10pm, he brushed his teeth and climbed into bed beside Siobhan.

Tim lay there, looking at the ceiling. Something was niggling him and stopping him from sleeping. The day seemed to have gone by so quickly, he felt he needed to review. The decision to participate in the vaccine trial and to help better understand the effects was a no brainer. Therefore, his bonding with Siobhan was a foregone conclusion, something which was easily as meaningful as a wedding to him as they were now more dependent on each other than a married couple. He also accepted the need to bond with other women as this would enable him to be there for Siobhan and, as the Squadron Leader had mentioned, vaccinating women would be the key to pushing DuoHalo out of the country. He didn't know where they were going to be based, but knew that at least one woman there was a good match and had actually chosen him, so he couldn't realistically reject that either.

1...345678