Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, they were airborne and skimming over the countryside heading south. After Their pilot had completed the routine communications and set their course, she opened a channel to Tim and Siobhan. "Good morning, this is your pilot. Our flight today will take between 45 minutes and an hour, depending on winds and any air traffic around London. Is there anything you would like to ask?"

"Have you been vaccinated, Kate?"

"Not yet, but I'm regularly tested. I've completed the Oracle and I'm on the list, but currently they need me to ferry people like yourselves around. Well, not really like yourselves. Most of those I've transported have been single women being paired with much older men. How is it that you're considered valuable enough to be part of the trial vaccination programme?"

"We didn't know that we were. We've both just completed our PhD's in virology at Cambridge University and have been studying the viruses, especially the DuoHalo virus, since the start of the pandemic. We've been asked to continue our research, specifically looking at this American vaccine," replied Siobhan.

"Wow, I can see why they wanted to keep you both safe. I hope I get the opportunity to be partnered with people as young and good looking as you two, but I'm more likely to get someone like the Squadron Leader." She gave a little laugh. "Whatever, I'll probably have to give up flying, though, so I hope that I won't get told that I need to be paired up for a while yet."

All talking stopped as Kate navigated through the airspace close to London and then further south, bringing them down in a country estate in East Surrey.

----oOo----

1...345678