Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave it with me," Hillary replied. "I'll have a talk with Reg and see what he says. I'm sure there's a way to do things that won't expose everyone too much."

"Thank you, Tammy will be pleased if we can resolve this," Tim interjected.

"Is there anything else?" Hillary enquired.

"Just one thing," Siobhan offered. "We took some follow-up blood samples this morning for Tim, myself and two of the other young women. The analysis shows that the antibodies are changing. They appear to be merging in some way as they are being shared between us, including between us women as well as from us to Tim."

"I'll have a look at the results; they are all saved, aren't they?"

"Yes, they're all saved," Siobhan replied. "And we'll take more samples to see how things progress."

"Good. You'll keep me up to date with developments, won't you?"

"Of course," both Siobhan and Tim said together.

"OK. Well, there's something we've just become aware of, which may have a bearing on your findings. The carrier serum that the Americans developed that is being used with the DuoHalo vaccine contains nanobots. It's probable that many of the different effects we're noticing are as a result of them."

Tim and Siobhan looked at each other with shocked expressions. "That is interesting," Tim replied. "Do we know anything about them?"

"We suspect that the nanobots were part of the serum created before the pandemic by the US Air Force, as part of a neural net interface they were hoping to develop," Hillary answered. "Although we understand that there have been a lot of modifications made to the original serum since then."

"So it was probably the nanobots that repaired Ash," Tim offered. "Do we know how they are triggered to do that?"

"No, we have only just learned about the nanobots ourselves and know no more than I've told you," Hillary replied. "Anyway, I should really go and talk to Reg about Tammy's videos before I forget. We'll get back to you as soon as we have a workable solution."

"Thanks, Hillary," Siobhan said quickly. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

Siobhan broke the connection and turned to Tim. "Now can we fuck?"

"You, my dirty little girl, seem to have a one-track mind at present," Tim stated, sitting back in the chair with his legs crossed and his hands sitting loosely on his lap. "But I'm not averse to a bit of congenial fornication."

"Good," Siobhan stated, jumping up from her chair. grabbing Tim's hand, she dragged him towards the unoccupied bedroom attached to the lab. Once they were in the bedroom, she started peeling off her shorts and panties, not bothering to remove her tee shirt or bra. Conversely, Tim took his time to remove his clothes and pile them up neatly.

"What the fuck are you playing at Tim, get your cock over here!" Siobhan almost shouted.

"As my lady wishes," Tim offered, making a flourish with his right hand and then bowing towards Siobhan."

Siobhan's arousal was quite evident to many of Tim's senses, from the flush of colour across her decolletage and genitalia to the pungent aroma emanating from her sex.

Tim advanced on Siobhan, who was lying back on the bed. Grabbing her ankles, he pulled her so that her bum was at the edge of the mattress. Lifting her legs to the vertical, Tim separated them and laid his now fully engorged cock along her slit, before bringing her ankles back together. Tim then proceeded to push his cock up and down Siobhan's slit without entering her, lubricating his cock with her secretions.

"Feck Tim, can't you just stick it in?" Siobhan pleaded with him.

Still holding Siobhan's ankles, Tim separated her legs and, pulling back, adjusted his angle of thrust, pushing his cock deep into her. He then started to fuck her with long, lazy strokes. At the same time, Tim adjusted the position of her legs, sometimes together, sometimes separated, sometimes pushed to his left and sometimes pushed to his right. These changes in position ensured that his cock was constantly rubbing different places within Siobhan's love tunnel, quickly stoking up her arousal and bringing her close but not letting her orgasm.

"Come on Tim, just fuck me will you," she challenged him.

Putting Siobhan's ankles on his shoulders, Tim leant forward putting one hand on either side of her head and folding her nearly double. Tim looked deep into Siobhan's green eyes and, increasing the cadence and shortening the stroke, proceeded to fuck her as hard and as fast he was capable of. As Siobhan's orgasm crested, Tim slowed and lengthened his strokes, starting to slowly ramp up again after her orgasm subsided. It wasn't until her second and much larger orgasm that Tim finally allowed himself to join her, increasing hers further due to the effect of the vaccine. Tim continued to thrust through his orgasm, pushing in deep for each release before pulling back and pushing in again. Tim was mentally counting, reaching fifteen before he felt that he'd run dry.

Tim waited for Siobhan's eyes to regain their focus before leaning forward to kiss her.

"You bastard. You utter bastard. I love you!" Siobhan stated, before grabbing Tim's head and pulling him down for a longer kiss.

As their kiss broke, Tim pushed himself up, letting Siobhan move her legs from his shoulders. "The feeling is mutual," he replied.

Siobhan kept her legs elevated for a few minutes until her arms became tired, to assist Tim's sperm on the journey to her womb. Finally lowering her legs, she stood up and made a dash for the ensuite bathroom and into the shower. Tim quickly followed.

"Tim, that was fucking marvellous. Or should that be marvellous fucking," Siobhan added with a giggle. "Whichever way, I thoroughly enjoyed it, although you kept infuriating me!"

"Isn't that part of my job description?" he retorted.

The playful banter continued while they showered and dried themselves. It was while Tim was getting dressed and Siobhan was fastening her hair up in a Turbie Twist that their phones chimed, indicating that Tammy had woken up.

"You go and see to Tammy; I still need to finish drying and find where my knickers landed," Siobhan stated, followed by a short laugh. "Don't worry, I'll message Ashley to let her know that Tammy's awake."

Tim went through the lab and into the bedroom where Tammy had been, finding it empty as he expected and hearing the sounds from the bathroom as she went about her ablutions.

It was quite a few minutes later when Tammy emerged from the bathroom, tying the belt of a towelling robe that was obviously too long for her. Looking up and seeing Tim, she let the belt go, the robe falling apart, as she took a running step towards him before leaping.

Tim had read about it in stories when a woman would leap at a man, wrapping both her arms and legs around him, but never expected it could happen to him. So, when Tammy leapt, he'd not been braced at all. Instead, he took a steadying step backwards, which brought his leg up against the bed. That, together with the momentum from Tammy's jump, resulted in him falling back onto the bed with Tammy on top of him.

Tammy appeared totally unphased about their current situation as she started kissing him passionately. "Fuck, Tim. Where have you been all my life? I didn't know what to expect to happen when I came here, but I definitely wasn't expecting this!"

They were both interrupted by laughter from the doorway as Siobhan strode into the room. Not only had she apparently found all of her discarded garments and got dressed, her hair was now dried and pulled back into a ponytail. "He does that to you, doesn't he. But remember, you're not his only partner, we all have to share."

Tammy rolled off Tim and was now kneeling on the bed while Tim was struggling to sit up, a dark patch on his shorts where Tammy's crotch had been.

Tammy climbed off the bed and approached Siobhan, invading her personal space. "Do I get to share you too? You know, you're one sexy bitch."

"I ... er ..." Siobhan stuttered

"You know, you two have sure done a number on me," Tammy stated, stepping back from Siobhan, her eyes scanning between Siobhan and Tim. "I came here thinking it was just to get through the pandemic, hooked up to some old codger and waiting for the Americans to figure out the unbonding thing. But instead, I get Tim the hunk and sexy Siobhan. I'm seriously rethinking my options."

"What do you mean?" Siobhan asked, her left hand on her hip and looking towards the shorter young woman.

"I don't know if it's maybe the voodoo hoodoo of the Oracle AI matching us up or the mind-altering properties of the vaccine, but I'm seriously thinking that this is how I want to be for the rest of my life. Fuck, I'm even thinking that at some point I'll want to be having Tim's babies!" Tammy stated.

"You do know that if the Americans do find a way to undo the bonding, there are going to be so few single men that you'd probably only be able to select another Team anyway," Tim offered, finally standing up.

"Na uh. Not going to happen. I don't care now, I'm Team Tim all the way!" Tammy exclaimed, pointing a finger at Tim.

"What's with this Team Tim?" Tim asked.

"Haven't you heard it? It's what some of us girls are calling our current arrangement," Tammy explained.

Tim came over to stand near Siobhan and Tammy. "You should probably get dressed," Tim offered. "Ash will be wondering where you are, having prepared your post-vaccination meal. And I think I should go and change my shorts."

"Yeah, sorry about that," Tammy said, looking coyly at Tim, a big grin splitting her face. Dropping the robe and now completely naked, she again launched herself at Tim, throwing her arms around him and giving him a big hug. "But I fucking love you, Tim."

Breaking away from Tim, Tammy moved over to Siobhan and hugged her as well, startling Siobhan in the process. "I love you both. You know that, right?" Tammy exclaimed, her head close to Siobhan's chest.

"We do. And we love you too," Siobhan responded for them both.

"Good. And don't forget it," Tammy said with a laugh and a wiggle before skipping off to find her bag and starting to dress first in very sexy underwear and then in her usual chef's attire.

"You're a woman of contrasts, aren't you Tammy," Tim stated as he watched Tammy get dressed.

"What do you mean?" Tammy asked, standing and glaring at Tim.

"You wear a g-string and sexy bra under your baggy chef's garb. Also, you have barbells through your nipples, but don't have piercings in your ears," Tim offered.

"I like to feel sexy, even when I'm being professional," Tammy replied, striking a sexy pose completely at odds with her chef's outfit. "Also, pierced ears can be a liability in the kitchen. You could lose a back into a dish or snag an earring, even get an infection in the piercing. And walking around with blue plasters on your earlobes is definitely not a good look."

"Well, I'm glad I've got to meet both sides of you!" Tim declared.

Tammy gave Tim a cheeky grin. "And I'm glad you have, too. Sooo much!" she said, before bursting out laughing.

With Tammy dressed, they all made their way through to the lab, where Siobhan quickly took blood samples from both Tammy and Tim. After this, Tammy left to drop off her bag, while Tim went to change his shorts and Siobhan went straight to the breakfast room for a well-earned mid-morning drink.

----oOo----

Arriving at the breakfast room just behind Tammy, Tim was in time to see her walk through the door and strike a pose similar to that Ashley had the day before, giving a loud "Ta da." She proceeded to spoil it, then, by dropping her hands to her knees and bursting out laughing.

Everyone else was already there, enjoying their mid-morning drink. Ashley was quickly up, giving Tammy a hug and whispering something in her ear before disappearing into the kitchen and returning with Tammy's post-vaccine meal.

"So what's everybody been doing," asked Tim, as he moved to sit down in his usual chair.

"Well," started Jenny, "Ash sorted her list for hairdressing and we got it all ordered from a small professional supply company. Then Rana and I went through our wardrobes and gave a few things to Ash to tide her through until the few bits we ordered yesterday arrive, although there's still a lot more that we need to order for her. By then, the rain had stopped so Ran and I went to look after the horses while Ash prepared breakfast for Tammy."

The rest of the day, Tim and Siobhan began to review all the data they had amassed on the vaccine and started to draft an initial document of their observations. They had been using the wrist sensors to record the times that the women had been sleeping for following vaccination and it was only when reviewing this data that they noticed that Jenny had woken up much earlier than they would have expected. Without any further information, though, they marked it as an outlier. In addition, they started to review the DuoHalo data that had accumulated on the Cambridge University system in the last week.

They called it a day at just after 4pm, Siobhan having decided that she was due another dose or two of Tim's cum in her bid to become pregnant. She achieved her desire and then some, the pair of them only just making it to the breakfast room in time for the evening meal.

Tammy had prepared another excellent evening meal, but after eating his normal sized portion, Tim was still feeling rather hungry and asked if there were any seconds. Tammy was up quickly and was soon back with a second plate of food, easily as big as the first, which Tim polished off just as quickly.

Siobhan just watched as Tim demolished the second plate of food. After he had finished eating, she asked a question that had been playing on her mind. "Tim, are you eating more generally now?"

"I suppose so," he replied, turning his attention to Siobhan. "Often, I can get something mid-morning and mid-afternoon to tide me through, but I didn't manage that this afternoon. I've not eaten anything since lunchtime and I was feeling particularly hungry today. Why, is there something I should know?"

"Well, we know that a man's stamina increases, both physically and sexually according to the American documents, and we've seen instances of this ourselves. It stands to reason that to give more out, you'll have to put more in."

Tim just stared at Siobhan, while all the women in the room were staring at him. "So what you're saying is that my increase in stamina, required to keep my women sexually satisfied, means that I need to eat more?"

"Almost definitely. As yet, though, I've not read anything specific to that effect. I'd suggest, though, that we start monitoring it for now. I'll need you to start recording what you eat. Also, I think we should start weighing you every day to make sure that you're eating enough and staying healthy."

"Got that," shouted Tammy from the other side of the room. "Extra large portions for Tim from now on so that he can maintain his strength and keep fucking us."

There was a ripple of laughter around the room, some of it somewhat restrained.

"Anyway," Tammy continued. "Who's for pud?"

Back on firmer ground, there was a general clamouring for dessert.

Ashley helped Tammy to bring out the sweet course, and it was she that placed a large bowl in front of Tim containing a very generous portion of the apple and blackcurrant crumble together with plenty of custard.

"Do you think I'm going to need to eat even more if and when there are more women here?" Tim asked Siobhan after having eaten all of his pudding. "If my intake needs to get much bigger, I'll need to be eating more meals each day, as I can honestly say that I'm now stuffed, I couldn't eat another thing."

"I'm unsure, we need to just keep an eye on things for now. If necessary, Tammy may be able to devise meals that will increase your calorie intake without increasing the volume too much," Siobhan offered. "Or maybe you'll need to start drinking protein shakes like the bodybuilders." Siobhan started to get up from the table. "I'll keep an eye on things, but I've got a Zoom call with my family in a few minutes, so need to scoot."

Hearing Siobhan mention her family reminded Tim that he'd not talked to his sister since leaving Cambridge six days ago; six days that seemed like a lifetime. Checking his phone, he was thankful to see that he didn't have any missed messages from her but, as he glanced at the screen, he noticed the date; 23rd July. 'Shit,' Tim thought. He'd lost track of things and the following day, 24th July, was his sister Helen's birthday. He'd not even thought about what to buy her, let alone actually ordered anything. Well, there was nothing for it, he'd have to message her the following day and just come clean that he'd forgotten and arrange a videocall with her in the evening, much as Siobhan had done with her family.

----oOo----

Feeling frustrated that he'd forgotten his sister's birthday and couldn't do anything about it, Tim decided that he needed to relax by playing some music. Retreating to the music room, he spent time with one of his bass guitars, playing it through a set of headphones so as not to disturb the others, especially Ashley, who he'd seen going into the TV room and who was probably catching up on her soaps or one of the on-demand series she was now binge watching. It was there that Tammy found him later that evening. She was carrying a small overnight bag with her.

"There you are!" she exclaimed. "I've been looking all over for you. I tried calling your phone, but you didn't pick up. Can we go somewhere, I'm starting to feel a bit needy."

Tim looked at his Garmin watch, noting that it was now getting on for 8.30pm. Looking back up at Tammy, Tim noticed that she had again changed from her more normal chef's attire and was dressed similarly to the previous day, this time in baby blue shorts and a white cropped tee shirt and, again, obviously not wearing a bra from the way her nipples and barbells tented the fabric.

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away," Tim replied. "I've not really spent any time with my guitars since I got here and was just enjoying playing."

"Wouldn't you prefer to be playing with me?" Tammy offered, striking a pose.

By now, Tim had started packing up his guitar, putting it back in its case. "You actually need to ask? I'm yours for the rest of the evening," Tim stated, straightening up after having placed his guitar back in the storage room.

"Good!" Tammy exclaimed. "And didn't Siobhan mention that I get a night in the master bedroom with you all?"

"Yes, that was one of her suggestions," Tim stated, looking over his shoulder as he moved the rest of his equipment into the storage room.

"I'm so going to enjoy that, sleeping with Tim the hunk and Sexy Siobhan." Tim could hear the excitement in her voice.

Tim closed the door to the storage room after putting the rest of his equipment away. Tammy immediately grabbed Tim's hand and started pulling him out of the music room.

When they were close to the master bedroom, Tammy took off, running to the door. After opening the door, she just stopped in the doorway, dropping her bag.

"Whoah, that's a fucking huge bed!" she exclaimed.

"Haven't you seen it before?" Tim enquired, coming up behind her and putting an arm around her waist.

"No. Ash said it's big. It's not big, though, it's fucking enormous!"

"And we're going to fuck on it."

Tammy let out a big sigh. "Yeah."

Tammy picked up her bag, moving it fully into the bedroom. She then launched herself into the room and started undressing. Tim walked in, shutting the door behind him and moving Tammy's bag to a more suitable location where it wouldn't trip anyone up, before proceeding to undress himself.