Quaranteam - Team Tim Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy jumped onto the bed and lay there on top of the duvets, but Tim went to the bathroom and retrieved one of the bath sheet towels. Bringing it back, Tim pushed the duvets away and laid it out on the bed.

"We don't want to be messing up the clean sheets, now, do we?" he remarked.

Tammy quickly got on the towel on all fours. Looking over her shoulder at Tim, she said "Spank me."

"What?" Tim replied, concern evident in his voice.

"Spank me." Tim just stood there looking confused. "For fuck's sake Tim, just spank me, won't you?" Tammy urged, obviously getting frustrated.

Tim stepped up and gave one of Tammy's bum cheeks a light swat.

"Harder," she growled.

Tim gave her bum cheek a slightly harder slap.

Tammy looked round at Tim and in a small voice, said "I's been a naughty girl, Daddy. I need to be punished."

Tim immediately saw that Tammy was initiating a roleplay and slipped into the appropriate character. Putting on a gruff voice, he replied "And how should you be punished?"

"You need to spank me, Daddy," Tammy continued in her 'little girl' voice.

"How many spanks do you deserve?" Tim enquired, gruffly.

Tammy sat back on her haunches and lifted a finger to her mouth. "Two... thwee... four..." She put a thinking face on. Then, eyes bright with a big smile on her face, exclaimed "Ten, Daddy," while holding up both hands, fingers splayed out. She then added "Ten on each cheek." She then dropped back onto all fours and wiggled her bum enticingly at Tim.

Tim, now in character, knew exactly how hard to spank the naughty young woman. Stepping behind Tammy, Tim used his left hand to give her left bum cheek ten firm spanks, both of them counting while he did this. Afterwards, Tim could feel a bit of a sting in his hand.

Moving to give himself room, Tim then administered the same to Tammy's right bum cheek using his right hand, before stepping back and wondering 'what next?'

Looking back over her shoulder, Tammy exclaimed "Aren't you going to kiss it better now, Daddy?"

Tim nearly laughed as he thought that's exactly what you'd do to a small girl who'd been hurt. Dropping to his knees, he started to kiss both of Tammy's cheeks, marvelling at how warm and smooth they felt on his lips. While doing this, he savoured the aroma of her sex. Slipping a hand between Tammy's legs, Tim started running his fingers up and down the folds of her pussy, her arousal evident by how well lubricated she was.

"Ooooh Daddyyyyyyyy," Tammy sighed, a slight quaver in her voice.

After a few minutes of kissing her cheeks, and with a drenched hand, Tim stood up.

"Daddy, fu .... Uuuugh"

While sucking on his fingers, Tim pushed his cock deep into Tammy, the fingers of his other hand lightly brushing over her rosy flesh.

Tammy was pushing her bum back against Tim's thrusts. "That's it, Daddy. Fuck your little girl."

Tim was rubbing his hands all over Tammy's bum cheeks as he thrust into her, sometimes giving them light swats. Tammy's eagerness meant that they were sometimes in sync and sometimes out of sync, but eventually they hit a rhythm and their states of arousal grew. Tammy reached a point where she appeared to be in a rolling orgasm, her body shaking and convulsing continually. Tim didn't know whether it was a single orgasm or multiple orgasms all rolling into one. Tammy wasn't able to tell him either as she'd become incoherent, making only a series of unintelligible noises.

Tim had been controlling his own orgasm, slowing and speeding up to keep it at bay. Eventually, after what felt like a couple of minutes while Tammy had been constantly orgasming, Tim grabbed her hips and thrust harder to bring his own release and, pulling her tightly against his groin, emptied himself into her. Tim didn't count, but knew that he was spurting as much or more than he'd done previously, a lot of it flowing back out and onto the towel. Tammy, meanwhile, went rigid for a moment before starting to shake uncontrollably.

Once Tim was drained, he let Tammy slide off his cock and onto the bed. Tammy's eyes were shut and she was making quiet mewling noises. Tim idly ran his fingers over one of her bum cheeks, eliciting a long, drawn out, "Mmmmmmmm," from her.

Tim lay down next to her, watching her face. After a while, Tammy's eyes opened and she smiled at Tim before moving to give him a small kiss. Eventually, when her energy had returned sufficiently, Tammy managed to get her arms out from under herself and wrapped them around Tim's neck, pulling him in to a much longer kiss.

"Mmmm, that was perfect. You really played your role so well ... Daddy." She gave a little laugh.

"I hope I haven't bruised you," Tim offered, his free hand gently brushing over her bare behind.

"If you have then it'll be worth it," Tammy responded. "You've not done anything like that before, have you?"

"No, not at all," Tim replied, kissing her on the tip of her nose.

"Next time it'll be better. Maybe I'll even let you tie me up!" Tammy giggled as Tim pulled a strange face. "And don't forget, I'm planning to get you in my arse soon," she added.

Tim was going to give a negative response, but held back as he didn't know whether he still felt that way. Tammy saw the confusion on Tim's face but didn't say anything, tucking it away for another day.

What Tammy could feel, though, was Tim's cum dripping out of her. "Let's move. I'm leaking and definitely need to clean up," she declared.

Tim stood and helped Tammy to get up and off the bed, and she needed his help as her legs didn't want to work. Together they made it into the ensuite where Tammy just stopped and stared.

"That's one big shower," she exclaimed. "Do you shower together?"

"That depends on who wants or needs a shower, Tim replied, stopping behind Tammy and running his hand down her bare flank. "Sometimes it's just me, other times there's been others with me."

"Others? Just how many have you been with in the shower at the same time?"

"Um, three? I was with Siobhan, Rana and Jenny yesterday after we'd all had sex together."

"Oh wow! Well now you're with me and I'm still leaking."

Scooping Tammy up into his arms, Tim walked into the shower before setting her back on her feet and turning on the water.

Tim spent the next ten minutes giving Tammy the full works, washing her hair and body and learning a lot more about how ticklish she was and in which places. Tim especially enjoyed washing Tammy's bum, which was still red and very sensitive. Tammy then spent some time washing Tim, and especially his cock. Eventually, though, Tim turned off the water and they made their way back to the bedroom after towelling off.

Tammy went to lie on the towel again, spreading her legs slightly to avoid the damp patch. "Tim, there's a tube of cream in my bag, could you rub some on my bum, please."

Tim went to Tammy's bag. The first tube he found was her toothpaste, so he put it back and eventually found a tube of arnica cream. Holding it up, he got the nod from Tammy that it was what she wanted.

"It helps to stop any bruises forming," Tammy replied to Tim's unasked question.

Tim then spent the next few minutes generously applying the cream to Tammy's beautiful bottom cheeks, ensuring that all the areas that were looking even slightly red were well covered.

Eventually, Tim couldn't convince himself that he needed to touch her bottom any more, so put the top back on the tube and put it back in Tammy's bag. "I'm feeling thirsty, so should probably head down for something to drink," he remarked.

"You definitely need to hydrate, the amount you pumped into me," Tammy responded with a giggle.

They retrieved their clothes and quickly dressed. Picking up the bath sheet and throwing it into the hamper, Tim noticed a small wet patch where their fluids had soaked right through the towelling. He went to the dressing table, picking up a bottle of talcum powder and grabbing a few tissues from the box. Tim used the tissues to soak up most of their bodily fluids before sprinkling talc onto the damp patch, patting it in and then brushing it off. Lastly, he sprinkled a fine layer of talc over the remaining dampness, which he left. After putting the talcum powder back and the tissues in the wastebin, he then straightened up the duvets.

----oOo----

They made their way down to the kitchen, where Tammy poured them both a glass of orange juice. "Drink this first, you can have a beer afterwards," she informed him.

Beers in hand, Tammy and Tim made their way through to the Reading Room, where Rana and Jenny were chatting while Siobhan and Ashley were reading on electronic devices. Tim sat down in one of the armchairs, putting his beer onto a nearby table. Tammy put her beer next to Tim's and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Siobhan looked up from her tablet. "Are you feeling better now, Tammy? You were a bit spaced out earlier."

"Fuck yes, Tim's well and truly scratched my itch. Aren't we lucky girls to have Tim to do the necessary with us," she responded, wriggling on Tim's lap and feeling him react as she hoped he would.

Siobhan looked over at Tim. "What are your plans for tomorrow?"

"If the weather is fine in the morning, then I'll be going for my run," he replied, pulling Tammy more firmly into his body to stop her squirming. "Otherwise, I'll most likely be swimming again. After breakfast, I need to continue reviewing the new DuoHalo data that's been uploaded recently to see how the pandemic is trending. Why? Is there something you're wanting me to do?"

"Not me, Rana," Siobhan stated, nodding towards the other young woman.

Tim looked over at Rana, waiting for her to respond and tickling Tammy's sides where he knew she was ticklish, causing her to squirm more and getting a glare from her for his troubles.

"Um. It's my father's stallion, Diablo. He needs to be exercised but won't let a woman ride him. I'd like to see if he'll allow you to, as there's only so much we can do with him on a leading rein," Rana explained.

"I've never even been on a horse before," Tim replied, giving all of his attention to Rana, his hands now only holding the cuddly cook. "Is he suitable for a complete newbie like me?"

"Probably not, but we need to at least try. It's highly unlikely that there's going to be another man here to ride him any time soon," Rana continued. "And Jenny and I'll be there to make sure nothing happens to you."

"So when do you want me to attempt to ride him?" Tim queried.

"I was thinking maybe tomorrow afternoon?" Rana offered, looking somewhat unsure of herself.

"Will I need to wear anything special? It's not like I've got any riding gear."

"Um ... don't be mad at me, but I checked your sizes and ordered a few things for you when we were ordering things for Ash. They should be arriving tomorrow morning. You'll need to look the part otherwise Diablo won't accept you," Rana stated, briefly looking down at her hands before looking back at Tim.

"Does that mean I'll be wearing beige trousers and a pillar box red jacket with a black velvet collar?" Tim enquired, his face betraying his thoughts about the matter.

Smiling, Rana replied, "No, nothing like that. Hopefully, you'll approve of what I've bought for you."

"I think I'll reserve judgement until tomorrow, then."

Rana was feeling a little upset and again looked down at her hands that were in her lap. "I'm sorry I didn't ask you before ordering them, Tim."

Feeling that he'd put his foot in it, Tim tried to recover. "I'm sure they'll be great. You obviously know what I'll require better than I do."

She gave him a weak smile. "Yes, probably."

"What's the worst that can happen?"

"Either you don't like them, or they don't fit."

"And what happens then?"

"We send them back and order different ones. But you won't have them to wear tomorrow."

"So, the worst case is a small delay. It's not the end of the world, so why so sad?"

"They were supposed to be a surprise and I've spoilt it now."

Looking down at Tammy, Tim noticed that her eyelids were looking heavy. He gave her a little shake. "Tammy."

Tammy looked up at him with a puzzled expression.

"I need to move," Tim told her, managing to put down his now empty glass, hers still on the table half full.

Tammy let Tim stand up before curling back up in the chair. Tim crossed over to stand in front of Rana, putting out his hand. Rana took hold of his hand and stood up, Tim pulling her into a full-on hug.

"It's OK Rana. I trust you. I ... love you."

Rana looked up at Tim and, seamlessly, they were in a passionate kiss to a chorus of "Oooohs, plus a light snore from Tammy.

As they broke apart, they were suddenly in the middle of a group hug from the three other women in the room that were still awake.

Slowly, they broke apart. "It's probably time we all got to bed," offered Jenny.

"I need to deal with the glasses," responded Tim.

Ashley moved to pick up the two glasses. "Leave them to me, you see to Tammy."

In the end Tim didn't need to carry Tammy upstairs as she woke up enough to be guided by him. In the master bedroom, they all went through the bathroom; Tammy went through last, having retrieved her toothbrush and toothpaste from her small bag that was still near the door.

As was becoming the norm, Siobhan was curled up with Tim while Rana was with Jenny on his other side. Tammy burrowed under the duvets from the bottom to curl up in the middle of the bed next to Tim.

----oOo----