All Comments on 'Quaranteam - The Upstart's Knight Ch. 03'

by AgathonWrites

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LT_BookwormLT_Bookworm9 months ago

I love how CP is allowing his universe to spread in a lot of different directions. Seeing this world from various perspectives is really interesting.

Your viewpoint from the UK looks to be the start of a fabulous romp. Keep going and good luck!

C_frommnC_frommn9 months ago

Well now does he bring Aoife in on the Harem.

21stcv21stcv9 months ago

Excellent, but can we have longer chapters please?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

kind of a long shot at this point as this Aoife is Scottish, but I did check and one of Aisling's sisters is also named Aoife. Who knows? Maybe she's divorced and adapting her accent for reasons?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great start, great details. Thank you for posting several chapters in a row. Helps us to get into it fully.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How the fuck did we get a Theresa "running through fields" May coalition?

Bojo's down so deputy PM (which I think was Raab at the time) takes over until parliament has a vote of confidence in a new prime minister after usually days or weeks of wrangling.

AgathonWritesAgathonWrites9 months agoAuthor

It's not like Raab is much better XD

In my head a lot of the political landscape on both sides of the aisle have been lost alongside Boris, so you've got an emergency government led by a boring compromise candidate.

NursesNurses8 months ago

Has it occurred to you that the computer program might come up with a dandy match, or even two for Rhys Barclay? Maybe a pair of Dominatrixes.

FseriesFseries8 months ago

Not liking the push against him evie is doing. She seems counter to the inclusive group because she’s trying to capture what she lost with the previous girlfriend, with this stand-in.

Smartest1Smartest15 months ago

Great story, but....

Is it necessary to continually emphasize the colour of Nia's skin? I mean.... She's just another (lovely) person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgathonWrites@AgathonWrites
Just a rookie writer sharing their first real attempts at putting together some words for the first time in a long time. QT:UK and Picture Perfect are both written with the blessing and support of the original Quaranteam author. Writers block is real and it sucks - but QT:U...