Quaranteam - The Upstart's Knight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're still horny," Evie asked. She said it as a joke, but Ethan could tell that even having just cum again she was still struggling to rein in her own heat, trying to keep a veneer on how she was feeling.

Nia laughed again, and he decided it was a sound he could really get used to hearing, her face wonderfully bright when she set the poise aside and let joy in. "God yes. But I can try and wait, let him at least have some rest while I gather my thoughts together."

That response was met by Evie continuing forwards, crawling onto the bed and gliding up alongside Nia. She trembled as she moved, taking Nia's face in her hands, kissing her as tenderly as she had Ethan. "Maybe I wasn't asking for him."

There was a bare murmur of unconvincing protest from Nia before the kisses she was slowly being peppered with prompted her to pull the other girl in closer. She was clearly still trying to collect herself, to find a way to stand up and get her head clear from the current that was dragging them all along. But Evie Kimura was relentless and determined in most things and she was losing the fight against her own body to turn those traits towards anything other than the woman in front of her. And Nia couldn't muster any real sort of desire to make her stop.

"Evie..." Ethan tried to interject, softly attempting to remind her she'd just been told to take it easy.

Evie simply flipped the bird at him, extending a slender middle finger in his direction without turning towards him, the rest of her focus on starting to work her way down Nia's body.

"I told you," she said between pecks at the other woman's flesh, "this is me trying."

12