All Comments on 'Quaranteam - The Upstart's Knight Ch. 09'

by AgathonWrites

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
KahunabobKahunabob4 months ago

Ah! Good update. And a good way to start 2024 with some more Quaranteam shenanigans. I do seriously hope you don't plan on getting Aoife hurt and use the serum as a miracle cure to bond her to Ethan. I'd rather see them clearly admit they've got real feelings for each other, backed up by a valid Delphi compatibility and choosing to be bonded with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really enjoying this story! I think like most commentators I'm rooting for Aoife to end up in the team, but looking forward to what you have in store!

KernflakesKernflakes4 months ago

Don't you dare.........

Short but great to finally have Aofi kinda in the know, but we better have a soft landing after this cliff you left us at

JohnSimmsJohnSimms4 months ago

Thanks for the new entry! I love/hate cliffhangers... Now waiting to see how Aoife fares???

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop4 months ago

Faaaaar too short. Good though

MehntalityMehntality4 months ago

I know this is basically a 1st world complaint seeing as how you are providing these stories for free and lord knows writing ain't easy....but waiting over a month for a new chapter which, while being another fantastic offering, is way too short for my voracious appetite regarding this series; is disappointing. (Yes the holidays threw a monkey wrench into the works this time, but still...)

I would almost rather wait longer if it meant we got 4-6 pages to pour over rather than the barely 2 pages we received this go-around. šŸ˜

Still a 5* offering though...great addition to the QT universe!

AgathonWritesAgathonWrites4 months agoAuthor

@Mehntality, thanks for the feedback and support :) You're right that the holidays curtailed things a little for me and I was working on other stuff too to keep my creative energies from going stagnant. I wanted to try and get another release in for people to keep it to at least 1 a calander month, but will keep in mind that some people are willing to wait longer for meatier releases.

And in this case the only delay between this being made available here and other sites was the less than 48 hours it took the LE mods to give things approval, which was frankly amazing from them at this time of year

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation4 months ago

Looking forward to the Nia and Aoife conversation!

Thank you for this. A most welcome forward roll of your tale.

alsithalsith4 months ago

"but words were lush and rich from his mouth" Wrong gender, the words were from HER mouth.

alsithalsith4 months ago

Great next chapter. There are times, many, where the sex has to take a step back, or be gone entirely. The world and characters take precedence, and then any smut is more meaningful when it does appear. Or at least that's my theory.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot4 months ago

First, I love the story, and I love the touch you bring to the creation of it.

.

But, now for a bit of something different.... Do you writers for Lit have some sort of competition going on, or is it just my twisted imagination getting the better of me? With the creativity that you all share in bringing us to dramaticly tense points in the story, then cutting us off for the month, week, whatever, is amazing. I know you want to keep us on edge, and that is fine, but when I am reading all the QT stories, plus several others here on Lit, plus a couple of books at any given time, being left hanging on several tenterhooks at the end of an evening of reading gets a bit tiring....

.

But I freaking LOVE it. Keep up the good work! Thanks for what you do to keep us entertained.

.

Rhino

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Way to leave us with a cliffhanger.. LOL!! Really looking forward to the next installment, MORE THAN USUAL.

NursesNurses4 months ago

5 only because I can't do a 6. Like Mehntality I am a voracious reader. Lucky for me there are many writers. And more all the time. Maybe pretty soon they will have a section just for Quaranteam.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake4 months ago

Can we please get her into the harem. I can't wait to see how his deep feelings for her conflicts with her anger at what the vaccine does to women - and hopefully to her. Naughty group sex, her seducing the other women.

The2thdocThe2thdoc3 months ago

Waiting too long. Need the next installment please!

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmon3 months ago

Waiting on tenterhooks (what is a tenterhook anyway?) for the next installment! I like the focus of this spin off because the others all have the man as the center of the team. Here it is Nia. This changes the dynamics considerably. The arc with Alex exposes just how much the Delphi/Oracle system can be abused.

I stand amazed at how well all the authors in the QT universe keep their stories in sync. There must be a lot of background discussions going on. I am reminded of the late Eric Flint's 1632 universe.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Here are your loose threads...

-Ethan, Nia, Alex, and Jess what are they going to do next in Nottingham.

-Rhys & Dr. Eleanor where are they in Nottingham, back in Taymont or somewhere in between

-Aoife and her captor what happens next at the satellite dish (does a guard show up and rescue Aoife, is she taken by the stranger to a different location, or is she killed and left there for someone from Taymont to find? If Aoife is taken somewhere else does she blab about the extent of the virus and the American's vaccine and if she does what does that lead to? What does that means for Project Upstart?

Hope this all helps you get past your writers block.

AgathonWritesAgathonWrites2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the assist Anon :)

I know exactly what needs to be written and have all my beats plotted out, actually getting the words on the page in a way I'm pleased with is the hard part

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Block socks for you and us. Please get past it. I want to find out what happens next. Because you know the media would be having a shit fit sitting on this. And it's an interesting angle. Looking forward to more from you. And thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is from a different anonymous, but thanks for the blockage notice. Now I can control the urge to paint the walls with whine.

gydcgreen54gydcgreen54about 1 month ago

Very well written story; interesting off-shoot from the initial story. I hope you are doing well, and can continue your story soon; I didn't realize myself just how hard it can be to write, until I tried it. Semper Fi!

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop12 days ago

Its been far too long since the last short chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgathonWrites@AgathonWrites
Just a rookie writer sharing their first real attempts at putting together some words for the first time in a long time. QT:UK and Picture Perfect are both written with the blessing and support of the original Quaranteam author. Writers block is real and it sucks - but QT:U...