Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my back to him and I looked over my shoulder but he also seemed restless. I turned around pretended to be in and out of sleep and let my hand rest against his thigh. I deftly brushed his penis and to my surprise it was hot and hard.

My voice was hoarsely as I whispered, "Has a woman ever touched your hard penis?"

He visibly gulped and I liked that I intimidated him, "No. Never."

I lightly brushed his penis again and I heard him sigh. He was such a virgin, "Have you ever touched a woman?"

His breathing was heavy as he said, "No. I have never."

I deliberately paused as I heard him take a sharp intake of breath and then I deftly stroked his little penis, "It is ok. Just relax. Do you want to touch a woman?"

I slowly stroked him as he took me by surprise, "I don't want to touch a woman..." For a moment I thought had I miscalculated and was he in fact gay? But then he continued, "...I want to touch you."

I was not expecting that directness from him, "Where do you want to touch ME?"

He whispered, "I want to touch your breasts."

I put my hand over his and lifted it to my breasts, "You need to be comfortable touching a woman. I want you to control yourself as you touch me. Tell me how it feels."

He moaned as I continued my gentle stroking. He was gently running his hands around my breasts almost afraid they might break, "It is ok if you want to squeeze them. Don't be afraid. Squeeze them."

He began to squeeze them but he was still trepiditious and I moaned in encouragement. He became a little bolder and began to squeeze harder. It was slightly painful but I continued to moan as I wanted to bring him out of his shell a little. It was becoming a bit too painful and I had to stop him. I saw the panicked look on his face and I could not discourage him now. So I asked, "Do you want to squeeze them under my nightdress?"

He nodded his head eagerly and I loved this attention from him. I lowered the straps from my shoulders and brought it below my breasts. He was becoming very aroused and he was releasing a lot of precum. I squeezed his penis tip hard to cause pain to try and stop him from climaxing. It seemed to be working.

He continued to squeeze and play with my breasts and I was becoming increasingly aroused. I had my own needs to also take care of.

I stopped him from squeezing my breasts and he looked at me questioningly, "Can you see my nipples? They are so hard and erect. They are like that when they need a man to suck on them. Is that something you would like to do?"

He eagerly nodded and I directed his head into my breasts. He suckled like he had never been fed in his life. It felt so good having eager lips on my breasts again. He was ravaging them and I savored every moment of it. He was roughly squeezing them as his tongue encircled my nipple. The pleasure was driving me crazy and it had far overtaken any pain that was associated with it. I could not believe he had kept control of his cock but it made me more brazen and I climbed on top of him. I grinded his erect cock against my panty covered pussy as I leaned forward letting him bury his face in my breasts.

I stroked his cock using my soaked panties and both of our pleasure was building. I knew I was getting close. I was so close. I just needed to cum. I whispered into his ear, "Just let go. Ejaculate for me."

He thrusted his body as he joined me in both reaching our peaks at the same time. His sperm shot up against my panties and thigh and some shot as far as my stomach. I rolled off him out of breath and I said, "You did well. We will continue with your training tomorrow night."

I had not orgasmed like that in a long time. There is something different about climaxing when a man is next to you and you can feel his attention.

There was a slight awkwardness in the morning as I woke up to find his hard cock pressed into my ass. I thought about giving him relief but I thought it was best to keep him waiting until the night. I was wearing a comfortable dress during the day, as I grew older I found my dress sense becoming more conservative and it certainly had a church going mom feel about it. I was disappointed to see him clothed during the day as I enjoyed seeing him naked.

It was crazy the panic that people had gotten into. The news channels were covering the story of the quarantine and it seemed like there had been instances of rioting and that was the reason the army had to be called in. I had to ration my food for the week as there were issues with supply and there was no guarantee deliveries could be met. I had to share my food with Matthew which slightly annoyed me. But I was beginning to enjoy his company in a strange way. Maybe I was attracted to the fact that he was a beta male. There was something sexy about that fact. What was wrong with me? A chubby nerd is sexy?

I was wearing pink slip that cupped my breasts and pushed them up with a pair of pink panties. He was wearing his boxers and I looked at him as to say no. He stopped and looked at me questioningly, "You are only allowed to sleep in my bed if you are naked. It is part of your training."

He looked at me nervously and slowly lowered his boxers. I knew the control and power I had over him. As we got comfortable in bed I asked him, "Have you ever kissed a woman?"

He shook his head, "No."

I started playing with his hair and said, "I will teach you tonight. You have to follow my lead. Soften your lips and don't bite."

I tenderly kissed him on the lips but he received it well. His lips were soft and his skin was smooth. Our kissing was getting hot and heavy and I felt like a teenager again. I broke it off to get some air and we were both panting. His kissing was already making me moist and I wanted more, "You did well but now I want us to try frenching kissing. You need to reciprocate my actions."

I pulled him again into a kiss but this time I used my tongue to lick his lips and circle his tongue. The sensuality between us was growing and I hoped he would keep control. The kiss was really exciting and my body was on fire. I broke it off and pulled him in closer to me. I whispered into his ear, "You need to bring your body closer to mine."

He moved next to me and I trapped his cock between my thighs. It was resting against the bottom of my panties between my thighs, "You need to learn to control yourself. Thrust between my thighs as we kiss. But you can only cum when I tell you."

He nodded his head in agreement and came in to continue the kissing. It was getting hot between us as our kissing deepened and intensified. We were both breathing hot and heavy but neither was willing to come up for air. He was thrusting between my thighs and it was making me hot.

He took me by surprised as he grabbed my ass as he continued to pump between my thighs. It was the first time he had done something without instruction and it made me hot for him in a way that I had not been before.

He turned me on my back and he was crushing me with his weight. He was now on top of me and he was pushing his hard cock against my clit. We had not broken our kiss and I wrapped arms around his head to keep him locked in the kiss.

I wrapped my legs around as I felt my orgasm getting closer. It then hit me and my body arched as I felt the pleasure in my body. He ejaculated his load against my panties. I let go of him and we finally broke the kiss. He rolled off me and we were both panting trying to catch our breaths.

Through heavy breaths he said, "I am sorry I tried to control it but the kissing turned me on too much."

I was still catching my breath, "You did well. Why did you grab my ass and climb on top of me?"

He was a bit nervous now, "I was just in the moment. I lost control. I have wanted to grab it since I first saw it iny he skirt. I am sorry. I don't want to spoil things."

I smiled trying to ease his nerves, "You are a good boy and you listen well. You are not spoiling it. You were just being a man."

The next day there was a sexual tension between us that was hard to deny. I was becoming frustrated being stuck in the home. I loved a morning jog in the park but I was now stuck in my apartment.

I liked being desired by Matthew and I had to admit that I found it hot when he could not resist grabbing my ass last night. I put on some tight spandex shorts and a bra and I began doing a workout by the window. I could see Matthew's eyes on me and I loved his attention. He had an obvious bulge and it began to annoy me that he was clothed. I wanted to see the effect I was having on his cock. The sports bra was very revealing and showed a lot of cleavage. His mouth seemed to be watering.

I was facing away from him while spreading my legs and bending forward. I tried to see his reaction but it was a difficult angle. I turned to face him and performed the same manoeuvre. I threw my hair back as I came up giving him a perfect view down my cleavage. His eyes seem to almost pop out of his head as he saw this. I loved teasing this young man.

It was making me so hot being this close to Matthew and I was tempted to take his virginity but I knew it would not be possible as it would complicate my life too much.

That night as we were getting into bed the sexual energy was palpable. I was a wearing a blue silk night dress. I loved the material against my skin. As I was approaching the bed I could feel Matthew's eyes on and I wanted much more tonight.

He was lying on his taking me in. I stopped before getting to bed and bent forward and slid down my panties while giving him an eyeful of my cleavage.

I ordered him to lay back and he followed my command. There was a fire inside me and I needed it extinguishing. I climbed over his body and ran my fingers through his hair, "Do you remember how we kissed last night?" He nodded his head eagerly, "Well tonight I will show you how a woman really likes to be kissed. You will need to follow my instructions to the word."

I climbed over his face hovering above him. I pulled his head by the hair to my crotch, "Lick my lips. Taste them. I will be putting my weight on you soon. You need to enjoy this and work for my pleasure."

He began to tenderly lick my lips but there was a fire inside me and I pushed his face into my cunt smothering him, "Suck on my lips. Lick further up."

I opened my lips for him and he moaned into them, "Do you see my clit? I need you to lick there."

He found it and I threw my head back as I felt the pleasure hit me. I pushed his head down and put my weight on him sitting on his face, "That is a woman's pleasure point. When you eat a woman you need to focus on that."

He made muffled sounds under me and I knew he was struggling to breathe, "Don't panic. You are doing well. Save your breath. You will have opportunities to breathe. Just focus on exploring and pushing the right buttons."

I let him explore and lick me everywhere but I always directed him back to my clit. I was beginning to gyrate on his face as the pleasure was building inside me, "Grab my ass as you eat me."

His hands came behind me and he began to squeeze and grope my ass. I loved the complete attention he was giving me. I loved the control I had over him and his eagerness to give me pleasure it was making me want him even more.

I was gyrating faster and faster as I felt my orgasm coming. I needed it so desperately. His fingers gripped my ass tightly and I felt his finger entering my anus. It pushed me over the edge and I came in a volatile manner all over his face.

I removed his hands and climbed off him. He was gasping for air and I had completely drenched him. I helped him clean up and said, "You did really well. You kept control. Let's sleep now."

I could see the disappointment in his eyes and his penis was so hard and hot but I wanted to test him. I was sleeping next to him panty less. Would he take me?

He was restless and he needed relief but he was too afraid to ask for it. I had to help him, "It is important for you to learn how to cuddle and spoon a woman. Come behind me and spoon me."

He nervously came behind me and spooned me. His cock pressing my silk nightdress into my cheeks. His hand was resting just below my breasts. I could feel how hard and in need he was, "How does it feel to be spooning with a woman?"

"I really like it and your hair smells nice." He had buried his face into my hair as he took my scent in. His subtly snaked up on my stomach to just below my breasts and I knew what he wanted but could he take it?

"It is getting really hot and I need to take off my nightdress. I hope you don't mind." I wanted to tease him a little more and make it harder to resist. I slid my nightdress off and I felt his naked body next to mine. His cock was so hard and wet I could feel his juices on my ass. He positioned it between my ass and I could feel it press against my anus. I had only done anal once when I was younger. Is this what he wanted?

He was testing my resistance and began to gently rub my breast expecting me to guide him or stop him but I did not do either. He had to take what he wanted tonight. His touching of my breasts became more pronounced and he began to grope them. I liked this new boldness and I found my own desires returning. I wanted his cock inside me.

I adjusted myself so that his cock was at the entrance of my pussy. I let it sit there at my gate. If he was going to pass it he would need to penetrate.

"If you want to lose your virginity. You must take it."

He was nervous and asked, "What about James?"

I answered with need, "You are a man. You can fuck any woman you like. Even his mother. Take it if you want it."

He thrust inside me and squeezed my breast hard like it was a stress ball. It pained me and I placed my hand over his. I thought about guiding him but tonight I had to let him be a man and take me.

He began thrusting into me from behind harder and I could hear the sounds of our bodies coming together. I loved this feeling and it only made me want more. He turned my face to him and locked me in a kiss. Our tongues were intertwining as he was fucking me from behind. I was feeling the sensuality through my body and I wanted him on top of me.

He began to slap my ass as his thrusts became harder and more aggressive. Was he going to lose control? I had to trust him and let him be in control.

He turned me so that I was on my front and climbed on top of me. He began to fuck me hard from behind. I could feel his weight and I loved it, "Yes. Tell me what you want."

He grunted as he thrust into me, "I want to fuck your horny wet cunt."

He pulled me up by my hair as he thrust inside of me. I had brought out the animal from inside him and his fucking took on a rougher tone. But I found it thrilling and I was hooked on this thrill. I was meeting every thrust and the sounds of our bodies slapping were filling the room.

I knew I was getting close and I could feel my orgasm building and then felt him cum inside me and it triggered my own orgasm.

12