Quarantine

Story Info
Making her submit to me... completely.
6.9k words
4.49
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New York City was under lockdown. The pandemic shut down the airports and everyone was told to stay indoors for the next 10 days at least. I was trapped. My hotel was not a very secure option, given the spread of the virus like a wildfire. I had to get out of here. Finally, I made the call.

My name is Mike.

I fly to New York every quarter for business. I'm not very good at socializing and I tend to put my head down and finish the job at hand.

I only knew one childhood friend of mine who moved to New York, but I had no way of contacting him.

As luck would have it, Dan and I happened to run into one other at a bar by chance. We exchanged numbers and I called him the next day. He invited me over for dinner.

That was the first time I met Angela.

My cock stirred instantly.

She is this gorgeous ethnic with jet black hair and golden skin. She wasn't dressed provocatively or slutty. It's impossible to explain what she did to me. Just the way her body was shaped and her personality, made me want her. Badly. I felt a primal need to make her submit to me.

She had that aura around her.

The aura of sex.

A Sex Goddess.

She was a wonderful hostess and made me really feel at home. I made it a point to meet them whenever I was in NYC after that.

However, roughly two years ago, while Dan was removing the car to drop me back to my hotel, Angela met me at the door and asked me not to return to her house ever again.

You are a pervert and a creep, were her exact words. In my own home, in front of my husband, you frequently stare and make a woman uncomfortable. She finally said that do not make any plans to meet us since she didn't want to tell her husband how his childhood friend had behaved.

Her final words were Get Out!

I was shocked at this turn of attitude, but I quietly left.

Over two years had passed since that day.

Back to present day.

Finally, I called Dan, but his phone was unreachable. I sucked it up and made the call to Angela.

She didn't answer the first couple of times.

After which I sent her a text message informing her how I was scared and stuck with no one else to turn to for help.

I was desperate.

She responded by late evening saying, hi, you can stay the quarantine duration at our place, provided you behave respectfully.

I replied with a 100% and ran from the hotel.

I was nervous and anxious seeing her after so long. I rang the doorbell. She opened the door and smiled forcibly and let me in. She was dressed in loose-fitting clothing that fully concealed her body. She informed me that Dan was stranded outside of the nation as she led me upstairs to the guest room. She then told me to freshen up and come down to the dining table for some coffee.

As we sat down with the freshly brewed coffee, she instructed me to behave appropriately. Considering how I had treated her in the past, she was being incredibly kind and generous to me, while bearing in mind the circumstances in the city.

I looked down and asked for permission to express myself.

She said Yes.

I said that, I sincerely apologise for causing you to feel this way in your own home. That wasn't my intention. I really like both of you, and always had a great time when we got together. The truth is, I wasn't aware I was being this transparent.

What I'm trying to say is that when I first saw you, I was instantly attracted to you. It left an impression in my head, from then on whenever I met you those feelings would resurface.

I'm not a creep or a pervert. Just that, despite being wrong, I was powerless over my emotions. You are the last person I would want to know how strongly I was attracted to you, yet I couldn't hide it from you either.

She was quiet through my entire speech.

Finally, she smiled and said that It's okay, the past is the past now. I am glad we cleared that out. It's late now. I am going to sleep, but you are free to stay in the living room and watch tv if you like. Good night.

I heaved a sigh of relief and went into my room as well. Sleep, however, eluded me. I finally stood up so I could go get a glass of water and use the restroom. A lacey bra caught my attention in the laundry basket as I was washing my hands. I pulled it out and stroked it before looking through, for the rest of the set. When I came upon the blue lacey panty, I pocketed it and returned to my room.

I woke up late feeling relaxed and lazy. The aroma of coffee forced me to push myself out of bed. A fantastic breakfast and some piping-hot coffee awaited me when I went down into the kitchen. I was thankful for Angela.

The ideal hostess, she was. And I repeated that to her numerous times. She only blushed in response to all of my praise. I grabbed my belongings after breakfast and went to take a shower.

Angela enjoyed this the most, pampering her guests. She went up into the guest bedroom and decided to tidy up. She drew the curtains open, and slipped off the bed linen to remake the bed.

That's when she found the panty underneath the pillow. She picked the up panty she had worn all day yesterday and she knew exactly what had happened to them. They were crusty with all the cum. That bastard had masturbated into her used panties. She was disgusted. He was a pervert and he was alone in the house with her. She was furious.

That's how I found her, when I walked into the guest bedroom, panties in one hand.

Her face was filled with hatred and rage.

Before I could say one word, she said that I am calling the cops immediately if you don't leave right away. I knew exactly what I had to do, guided by my subconscious mind. I swiftly snatched her by the mouth, pulled her hands behind her back, and pushed her onto the bed before she had a chance to resist. I pulled out a handkerchief and quickly tied it around her mouth. Then I tied her hands and feet behind her back with my old shirt.

She fought for a long time before she realised it was useless. I had done a good job of tying her up. My mind wouldn't let go of the idea that I had while I observed her restrained.

I walked down and come back up with a rope and scissor. I replaced the shirt with a rope and secured her hands to the cutwork on the headboard and her feet to the cutwork at the foot of the bed. I proceeded to cut off every single cloth of her body except the handkerchief gagging her.

She struggled through all of this. Trying her hardest to push me away, but I was too strong for her to overpower. The tears started rolling once she was naked. I stared for quite some time, while she sobbed. Then I sat next to her and told her that if she let me eat her pussy just once then I would leave her alone. But she had to do it as a willing participant. All I want to feel is like you want me to do this. One time only. And I'll leave the house immediately.

Scared out of her wits, she nodded her head slightly. Anything to get this creep out of her house. I slipped out another handkerchief and blindfolded her. I told her I didn't want her to see me, so that it would be more natural for her to picture someone else and give me what I want. She agreed with my decision. I also informed her that when I squeeze her ass cheeks, I want her to talk dirty and use my name.

That's when I began setting up, for my real intentions, and proceeded to set up the portable tripod I had for my phone quietly. She was fidgety and was wondering what I was up to. I told her sorry, I am nervous, my fantasy is finally a reality. She was quiet.

I switched on the video and began recording.

I slipped between her legs. She wasn't wet. I gave her a long sloppy lick from her pussy to the beginning of her lips. In a few more strokes I could smell her wetness and soon she was leaking. My tongue entered her lips, my teeth bit her lips, my lips sucked her clit, sucked her pussy lips. I was a thirsty man wandering a desert.

She was leaking non-stop now yet she didn't utter a single moan. Her body was taut like a wound-up spring. It was evident how turned on she was but she refused to give me the satisfaction of moaning to my oral. I contained my anger and squeezed her cheek gently. She then moaned, tentatively and cautiously.

I started eating her even more wildly while simultaneously constantly squeezing both her cheeks. She was now responding like I expected, her moans were more genuine, I smiled into her pussy, and latched on to her clit and began sucking it.

Then I began fingering her with two fingers, I asked her to cum for me, let me taste that sweet nectar.

The desperation in my voice finally sent her over the edge and she moaned my name. Oh Mike! I am cumming!

I was ecstatic. My plan worked!

As her senses were coming back from her orgasm. I quickly hid the phone, and undid her blindfold. She asked me to untie her. I told her I'll be back in a minute. I went into the bathroom and edited the video and backed it up. I exited the bathroom and sat next to her and showed her the video of her screaming my name while orgasming.

She was furious. I undid her gag. She yells bastard, you tricked me. I don't care if I came or it was only oral sex. You forced me! Once she stopped struggling, I untied her legs and hands. The first thing she did was slap me hard. And again. And then a third time.

I finally caught her hand and stared at her. She saw the fury in my eyes now and became still. The anger in her was replaced with fear now. I pushed her down on the bed sideways and slid behind her. I placed my cock between her cheeks and my two fingers penetrated into her pussy. I began slowly fingering her.

We were both quiet now.

I broke the silence. You were right Angela. I am a pervert. You know what I did with your dirty panties last night. I stuffed them in my mouth while masturbating to your delicious body. And when I was close, I removed them and wrapped them around my cock and came in them. I slept with your panties wrapped around my cock Angela.

Then I asked her softly, do you know who owns you now?

You will do as I say for the next few days. Do you understand? She nodded after a few seconds. Finally I stopped fingering her and got up. I told her to follow me down. She got up and asked if she could wear some clothes. I just looked at her.

She said please.

I opened her wardrobe and explored it. There was a drawer filled with some of the most exquisite lingerie I have ever seen. I pulled a white one out and handed it to her. It was a lacey baby doll and thong set. I explored further and opened the second drawer and struck gold. It was filled with all kinds of sex toys. I emptied the entire drawer into a bag. She watched me quietly as she wore the white lingerie.

She looked exquisite in the delicates.

I went to her and grabbed her hair and told her to follow me. We went down into the kitchen and I told her to make us some lunch. Something light. She began working quietly. I stood behind her. Very close. My cock was brushing her cheeks. I slid my hand into her thong traced her lips slowly and then inserted the weighted balls into her pussy. I put my hands on her cheeks and spread them apart and inserted a plug into her asshole.

She stood perfectly still while I inserted the toys in her. I slid my hands on her hands and helped her prepare the lunch. We were done in a few minutes. I told her to sit and eat. We quietly ate on the table in the kitchen. Once done I told her to follow me. We put the dishes in the sink and I went and sat on your couch.

I told her to remove the balls. She pulled them out and she was leaking cum.

It was evident to both of us how wet she was. I told her to straddle me and inserted my cock into her pussy. Then I told her to stay perfectly still. My cock was rock hard and twitched every few seconds. She was moaning now. I didn't stop her. Then ever so slowly she tried to move on my cock. I pulled her hair and told her to be still.

I asked her what she wanted.

She didn't say a word.

I held her still and told her to ask if she wanted it.

She stayed quiet.

I used my other hand to hold the plug and rolled it between my fingers.

She let out long moan of pleasure.

I pulled her hair harder and pulled the plug out and pushed it back in. Again, and again. She moaned louder and louder.

Finally, I heard her say, please.

I was quiet this time.

She said please. Please, make me cum.

I was still quiet.

I beg you please make me cum.

Please. Please. Please.

I used both my hands and lifted her by her hair and rammed her on to my raging hard cock. Again, and again. She was now panting out of breath her body taut awaiting release. I told her to inform me when she is close.

She was now riding me hard, moaning yes yes yes, fuck me fuck me sir, I am so close. I immediately pulled her off me and on the ground.

She screamed No! No!

Please let me cum.

I patiently waited till her need to orgasm subsided. Then I told her to suck my cock. I informed her if she managed to make me cum in 90 seconds, I would let her cum once today. If not then she would only be edged all day.

I asked, do you understand?

She looked at my cock hungrily and nodded.

I told her to wait until I started the timer. She licked her lips unconsciously and clenched her fingers eager to begin.

Oh, I forgot to mention I want your hands held behind your back.

She said yes sir. I was thrilled at her choice of words.

I told her to start as I turned on the timer.

She spat on my cock and opened her mouth wide and plunged her mouth onto my cock. She began bobbling her head wildly onto my cock, fucking it with her mouth.

I held her hair up so it wouldn't come in the way. She didn't stop.

I said 60 seconds.

She sucked me in deeper, my cock head touching her throat, and held me there.

Releasing it and then pushing it back all the way in and holding again. She continued doing this.

30 seconds.

She wrapped her lips tightly around my cock. And sucked even harder. She was blowing me madly.

I moaned 10 seconds.

She pushed me all the way in again and deep throated me and held me there for a few seconds until I couldn't take it anymore and I pushed my hand holding her hair down and felt the cum erupt from my balls traveling up my shaft and exploding into her throat.

She swallows every drop of it and then began gasping for air. I release her, she gulps in the air, panting heavily. Still looking down, she said make me cum sir, please. I smiled widely. I instructed her to get up, and carry a bottle of wine, two glasses and an ice bucket and bring it up.

As she entered the room, I told her to go into the bathroom. The bathtub was being filled. I told her to place the bottle and glasses at the edge of the tub first and remove her babydoll. She stripped her lingerie under my watchful eye. We stepped in the shower. I soaped her body slowly and told her to soap me as well. We washed ourselves.

Then I stepped out and sat in the hot tub. I asked her to fill our glasses and join me in the tub. I told her to sit on my lap. I slid my cock between her cheeks and fingered her pussy slowly. I told her to drink up in one go. I refilled her glass and told her to finish it again. All this while I kept teasing her pussy and clit with my fingers. She was now high and horny.

I told her to get up and go for a shower again. I instructed her to wash her hair and shave her body. I wanted her hairless. She was to blow dry her hair into a messy look and to dry herself complete and then step out.

Meanwhile I prepared the bedroom and arranged all the things I would need.

She stepped out after 15 mins. She saw the bed arranged with all the toys and ropes neatly. She stood quietly. I gave her the harness bra and thongs. It was just chains shaped to wear like lingerie. I attached a collar to her neck and made her stand at the foot of the bed. The bed had cutwork boards. I tied her hands to the bed. She was now standing facing the bed and her hands were tied to the foot board. I told her to step back two steps and secured her ankles to the legs of the bed. I then attached a clamp chain to her nipples. I added a make shift weight using zip ties to the chain. The chain pulled on her nipples. She whimpered in pain. I inserted I vibrating egg into her pussy.

Then I went and lied down on the bed. I used the remote to increase the vibrations to the max. I stroked my cock as she stared at my body. The hunger was back in her eyes. I told her to be quiet, if she moaned, I would increase the weights to the clamp chain. We were in this position for quite some time.

Staring at each other.

Her breasts heaved with her torture.

I got up and kneeled on the bed and sucked her nipples and mauled her breasts.

She moaned deeply in pleasure.

I got what I wanted. I stopped and added another weight and this time she whimpered as her nipples pulled hard down.

I told you to be quiet. Do you understand, no more moans.

I then got up and stood behind her and used a whip with multiple straps attached to it on her. I smacked her ass continuously.

She whimpered again and again.

I smacked her until her ass was red. I stopped then and stood behind her and slipped out the egg and inserted a pencil vibrator into her pussy. I fucked her with it. My other hand went back to her boobs. I squeezed it whole, alternating my hands every few seconds.

She couldn't help herself and moaned again.

I added the third weight.

She screamed this time. It was like someone was pulling her nipples hard. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Her pain tolerance was higher due to the wine. I put the pencil vibrator back in and fucked her furiously, to shift her focus back to the pleasure. I could sense her orgasm was close now.

I removed the vibrator.

The pain and pleasure along with the wine had her in a daze. Her body wasn't hers to control anymore. I told her to ask permission to cum. If she came without my permission, I would be very displeased.

She mumbled a yes sir.

I knelt down behind her and spread her legs and form below I inserted a thicker dildo with a clit massager and began fucking her harder with.

She begged please can I cum now, please sir please sir.

Please let me cum now.

I beg you sir.

I said cum now and spread her cheeks with my free hand and kissed her asshole. It wasn't a peck, it was an open mouth kiss. I kissed her harder.

She moaned beautifully as her body trembled with the orgasm rippling through her. The dildo, my lips and the weighted balls made her orgasm more powerful than ever before.

She was cumming continuously, shaking with the force or her orgasm. My hands still fucking her, my mouth still on her asshole. She came a second and third time.

I finally stopped and stood up. She was still trembling. Dazed. Barely able to stand, as I untied her and lifted her and placed her into the bed. I told her to sleep now. She would need the rest for tomorrow.

I left the bedroom.

Angela:

My eyes opened and the events of yesterday flashed before my eyes. I was wet. And so so horny. I slept well. My body ached with the exertion of last night's torture. But my breasts hurt, especially my nipples. They were so sensitive and sore that even as I slipped on my oversized sweat shirt I winced. I checked my hair in the mirror and opened the door.

Intentionally I entered his room without knocking. He was already awake on his phone and clearly surprised by my appearance. I tried a sensual walk as I approached him and got hold of the blanket covering him. But before I could yank it, I stopped and noticed that he just looked at me with no expression. Then it dawned on me. I shouldn't have done this. Immediately I apologised and retreated back. I began stammering trying to find an excuse but couldn't come up with any.

Just as I was about to close the door, he asked me to stop. He said, make me some coffee.

12