Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked.

Also never ever wear such a t-shirt. You can throw the one that you are wearing now.

He came down a few minutes later.

I served him the coffee ensuring I didn't make any eye contact. I was trying to divert my mind by clearing up the counter. I heard him get up and felt him standing right behind me. I could feel his hardness, he had removed all his clothing. His hands felt up my cheeks, caressed them and then inch by inch moved up to my breasts.

I winced due to the soreness when his hands mauled me. He didn't stop or hesitate even for a microsecond. I felt the fear in my stomach as well as his hands. He was angry again.

His hands found my hair. He neatly collected all my hair and wound it around his palm until his grip was firm. Then he turned and pulled me towards the couch. My head jerked. It wasn't even a strong pull yet my scalp burned. He sat down and asked me to squat on his lap. My pussy engulfed his hardness, anchoring me in his lap. His hand didn't loosen the grip on my hair making sure I stayed in place.

He just looked at me while I looked down. It must have been a few minutes but neither of us made a sound or moved an inch.

His cock was pulsating inside me. Wreaking havoc to me, but fear kept me still.

He then leaned forward sucked my nipples. I waited for the harshness but it didn't come. He was sucking on them gently ensuring they felt warm in his mouth. He alternated between them multiple times over the next few minutes. I knew he wanted me to make a mistake but I was too scared to ask him to make me cum. My pussy was soaking his balls and thighs with cum.

I desperately needed a release.

Then I felt his other hand scoop my wetness and smear it on my asshole. He kept doing it until it was layered with cum and then inserted his middle finger in my anus.

Flicking it constantly inside.

With his cock already twitching within me, I wanted to scream and ride him like I would a wild horse. Suddenly before I could collect my thoughts, he stood up, taking me up with him. He walked until my back hit a wall. Then he slid out of me. Turned me around and pushed himself inside me. It wasn't smooth. He pushed again harder, and went inside.

I held back my scream.

But before I could get accustomed to the pain he pulled out and pushed me onto the ground on my stomach, he mounted me from behind and pushed in again.

The pain was back.

He put his entire length and weight on my body and using his other free hand covered my mouth. His other hand pulled hard on my hair, my head was pulled back my ass held to the ground with his entire weight and he fucked me with abandon.

No, he actually took my virgin ass.

He didn't care about my pain, or my muffled screams. He just took what he wanted.

I could feel his fury through his cock. He wanted to release it in me. And soon he did. He emptied all his anger deep within my ass. Drained he let go of my mouth and fell on top of me. I was a mess. If it had been anyone else, my body and mind would have been in shock. But knowing Mike was the one fucking me, it felt like the punishment he would give; hence my body accepted it.

He was ruthless when angry.

Still panting he softly said, Angela, I am not here for your pleasure, you are for mine.

Keep that in mind. Next time I won't be so gentle.

My body was trembling.

And then he stood up.

As he was climbing up, he asked me to take shower, eat something and get some rest.

It was already late evening, when I woke up, aching all over as I stretched. The hot water soaking in the tub had helped. But my body still felt the punishing anal sex.

And yet I was moist.

I knew I had to be careful with how I behaved or what I spoke in front of him. My hands covered my mound and I squeezed myself with anticipation. What will he do to me tonight? My mind was filled with all possibilities and without realizing my fingers had slipped in between my lips. I was stricken. What if he asked me if I played, he wouldn't be happy. I pulled out my finger and got out of the tub. I dried myself and stepped out into the bedroom.

At the foot of the bed was an envelope, I opened it and inside was a note. It was an invitation asking me to join him for a simple dinner and drinks in the living room. There was a post script and it read, please dress up for me. I was surprised with the word please. It mustn't have been easy for him to write that. It implied; he expected a lot for me.

I was suddenly worried.

I hated dressing up, especially knowing how particular Mike is about these things. It was maddening to be able to decide. I must have been going through my wardrobe for an 30 mins and still I wasn't sure of anything, I was ready to pull out my own hair and sat down with frustration. That's when I saw the shoe box hidden deep within my bottom shelf. It was full of things that were too bold or not meant to be used by my husband. It was perfect for him. I smiled widely and the whole outfit started to fall in place.

Mike:

I was biding my time, trying my best to keep my calm. It had been over five hours, since my punishment and yet she wasn't ready. I had placed the note while she was fast asleep, but now I was tempted to go check. i had already heard her walking around upstairs a couple of hours ago.

I was restless beyond words and kept pacing back and forth. What if she was scared to come down. Was my punishment too much. Did she regret submitting to me. Was she avoiding me. All sorts of questions were running through my head, when I heard the door open.

I quickly stood straight and rearranged the wine bottle and glasses. Then I took my time to light a cigar I had found lying around.

I heard her walking down the steps.

My heart was beating fast with anticipation and lust.

I slowly turned around and almost dropped my cigar.

My jaw had dropped.

She was a vision.

I felt the breath suck out of my body.

I gawked at her.

I was at a loss of words.

She looked at my expression and hid her smile by looking down, so as to not offend me. She knew I was hooked. Finally forcing my mouth shut I looked at her head to toe taking in each detail.

She was wearing thigh high black suede boots.

Above the boots her black fishnet stockings were visible, which ended just a few inches below her crotch. A red silicone string, protruded from her crotch which was just hidden below her skirt. It wasn't even a skirt, maybe a leather patch. She wore it high waisted. And on top she wore a black harness bra, with nipple clamps screwed on which held a golden chain dangling between them. Lastly, she had a thick black collar around her neck with a big golden ring in the front attached to which was a golden chain leash, the black handle for which was held between her fingers.

I gulped and said, it looks stunning on you and you do justice your ensemble.

To which she responded with a soft thank you sir, still keeping her head down, she slowly took tiny steps and walked towards me.

Once she was in front of me, she went down on her knees and looked up at me. I acknowledged her submission and took the leash from her upheld hand, after which she bowed further down and placed her hands on the floor too.

That's when I saw the it.

The ass was bare covered with golden chains and there was a foxtail hanging from between her cheeks.

I gawked again.

I was so hard it was painful.

I was close to cumming just looking at her.

I walked behind her, and bent down and ran my hand on the tail, feeling the softness.

I caressed her ass covered in chains. I leaned over and nuzzled her ass, feeling her cheeks, smelling her sex.

I stood up shaking.

Then I walked her with me the couch.

I pulled a chair in front of the couch. I placed the back facing away from the couch and placed at the edge a thin silicone dildo from her collection of toys and stuck it to the seat of the chair. The front of the chair was touching the couch.

I raised her gently, not wanting to disturb her outfit and handcuffed her hands behind her back. I stripped completely and sat on the couch with my legs on either side of the chair. Then I asked her to sit on the dildo with her back facing me.

She slowly lowered herself on the dildo with the weighted balls still inside her. She purred with pleasure, as the entire length of the dildo disappeared into her. She sat very still awaiting further instructions.

I was so lost in the sight of her, it was a while before I realized she was waiting.

It took all my effort from touching her, and told her to ride the dildo slowly. She began slowly at first and then increased her thrusts gradually. Her moans were like music to me. I was mesmerized by the tail swishing as she rode the dildo.

She then said please may I cum master.

I am so wet, drenched in cum.

Please sir.

Please let me cum.

I was quiet.

She understood my silence, and slowed down her fucking. She was now trembling with arousal and need. Her body wasn't in control. I told her to stop. She whimpered and sat back down on the dildo. I took my time; I needed it to calm my cock too.

Then I asked her to get up and pushed the chair away. I told her to turn around and straddle me. I grunted with pain as I pushed my cock with the balls still in her. Once I was fully inside, I told her to look at me.

I put my hand around her neck and I told her you look like a goddess tonight.

As I firmly gripped her neck with my one hand my other hand caressed her breasts, tracing every curve. I used my fingers to rub her nipples. They were rock hard.

She was moaning music again.

I latched on to her like a starved animal, licking, sucking, biting everything my mouth could reach. She was delirious with pleasure now.

Her eyes were glazed, her pussy was oozing cum, lathering my balls.

I continued my assault on her breasts, only pausing when I was breathless.

She said please fuck me, hurt me, use me.

My hand tightened on her neck choking her while I bit down on each nipple.

She screamed with pleasure.

Then I let go of my hands and lifted her off me and turned her around.

I licked all over her cheeks, biting down on her flesh.

I pulled out the balls in her pussy mercilessly with a jerk and grabbed her waist and pushed her onto my cock.

I told her to ride me.

She didn't waste a moment and began pounding my cock with all the force she could muster and immediately began cumming. Her body was trembling with the power of her orgasm and yet she didn't stop. She kept cumming, moaning louder than ever, as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. I couldn't hold myself and erupted inside her with equal force roaring like an animal.

Finally spent she sat down on my lap; I grabbed her quickly else she would have fallen. She was still shaking.

Minutes passed before either of us could move.

My cock flaccid now slipped out of her. I was layered with cum, my thighs drenched completely.

I lifted her and turned her around and pushed her onto her knees.

Without a word being said, her mouth squirmed in my lap to take my soft cock into her mouth. Her hands still cuffed behind her, she struggled but soon managed to put my entire cock in her mouth, her lips were wrapped around me completely touching my base.

She just held me there swirling her tongue as I began to grow inside her. I used my hands to pull her hair into a pony so that it wouldn't interfere with her talented mouth. She was bobbling on my rock-hard cock now. She would suck my entire length up and down and then deep throat me until her boded was pushed against my abdomen and then she would hold that position until she was out of breath.

She kept alternating with sucking and deep throating me until I was moaning with pleasure. She would look at me every few seconds deep into my eyes with the devotion of an addict getting her drug.

She was magnificent.

Then I raised my feet onto the couch.

She immediately nudged my cock up and sucked my balls into her mouth sucking them, caressing them with her tongue. I further spread my legs and raised myself off the couch and she went lower, and licked me from my balls till my ass.

I was now a mess moaning incoherently.

She went back to work on my cock deep throating me and sucking me. My thighs were now a mess with a mix of saliva and cum. Her mouth was wreaking havoc on me.

I had to stop else I would cum.

So, I pulled her off my cock.

She fought like the drug being taken from her after tasting it, and whimpered in displeasure.

I told her to be still, she said please just for a little longer. I want your cock please.

I raised her head and slapped her. Once, twice until I had her attention.

She calmed down and apologized.

I lifted her up and asked her to straddle me again facing me. I slipped into her wet pussy easily. I asked her to fuck me. She started riding me again, moaning immediately.

Then I pulled her chain attached to nipple clamps and held it between my teeth.

I used both my hands to grab all her hair not letting a single strand escape and wrapped them around clasped hands.

I pulled her hair with force and her head jerked back, her scalp burning with pain. She screamed and arched her back as far as it would go and screamed again as her clamps pulled her nipples by the chain held between my teeth. My hands pulled her hair further and she screamed even louder with pain searing through her nipples and hair. I matched her thrusts with equal force.

She had tears rolling down her cheeks now.

And I fucked her even harder pushing up with my hips while gravity brought her crashing back down on my cock.

I gritted cum now for me through my teeth.

And instantly her body began shaking violently with her orgasm. She came again and again while I unleashed my cum deep within her.

Finally, I stopped pulling her hair, and she sank into me unable to move.

She was trembling with pain and pleasure for minutes after.

I uncuffed her hands and gently lifted her off me. She fell between my legs her head buried in my crotch as we both were exhausted to our core. I could feel her deep breaths on my cum covered cock.

She looked up at me and smiled shyly and asked me permission to speak.

I told her please do.

May I pleasure you once more in bed.

I told her I don't have the strength.

She replied master please let me do everything.

Without waiting for my reply, she stood up and took my hand and guided me to the stairs into the bedroom. She asked me to lie down on the bed.

She seductively removed her clamps and her collar looking at me, and then turned around and bend to remove her boots. I gulped. She kept the tail and the skirt on.

Then she sat on my chest and her ass giving me the magnificent view once again.

The tail just looked gorgeous on her. And the golden chains wrapped around her cheeks was equally stimulating.

I just stared again.

She leaned forward and took my flaccid cock in her mouth once again.

Her enormous breasts pressing against my abdomen, she held me inside her until I grew again. Patiently waiting for my entire erection to return.

She began blowing me once again like before, alternating between deep throating and sucking up and down my entire length. Not leaving my cock even for a moment she kept her mouth on me constantly.

Her hands were massing my balls simultaneously without pause.

My hands roamed all over her ass, covering every park of her cheeks. They further went down to cup her breasts and I fondled then like a teenager. Her mouth was gentle yet consistent and didn't stop. She was breathless but didn't stop sucking me.

I was close.

I grabbed her breasts once again and squeezed hard as my body tensed and arched with my impending orgasm. She put my entire length inside her mouth till her nose was pushed into my balls and gently applied pressure on my balls using her hands.

I moaned as I felt my cum racing up my shaft and erupting inside her throat.

She swallowed every drop.

I breathlessly said thank you my pet.

She snuggled into a comfortable position on me accepting my gratitude.

Then she sucked me clean and kept me inside her warm mouth as my exhaustion finally took a toll on me and I fell asleep watching her beautiful ass.

She slept with my cock in her mouth.

The End

12