Quarantine Act 05

Story Info
Act 5: New Developments.
5k words
3.56
9k
10
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 05: New Developments

I was jarred awake by a hanging sensation and a jolt. I don't know how long I was asleep, but my arms were hanging upward and I was being pulled in two different directions, as Judy and Jeremy were attempting to carry me up the stairs.

"Man, you're right, he will sleep through anything." Jeremy said, standing on my right, with my arm around his shoulder and his hand clinging to my wrist.

"I told you, once he's out, he doesn't wake up." Judy responded. My other arm was around Judy's shoulder as they continued to drag me up the stairs.

"He could sleep through a hurricane." She told him. I kept the act of being asleep going, while these two attempted to take me to my bed.

"We should have left him on the couch, he would have slept fine there." Jeremy argued, getting tired of the physical activity he was doing.

"He will wake up, Jeremy, and want to go to bed. This is just better." Judy promised, trying to make her point. "Let's just get him there." They reached the top of the stairs, lugging my body down the hall.

"Once he is in bed, he'll sleep all night." She tried to convince him.

"Ok, Ok" He struggled to answer, pulling me along.

They reached the bedroom door and threw it open, making a loud creaking sound, my weight was getting heavy for both of them. I was jarred again, as they positioned themselves to lay me down on the bed.

"You ready?" Jeremy asked, his breath heaving from the work.

"I am." Judy said, taking my arm from around her shoulder and preparing.

They pushed and dropped, my body falling to the bed, taking the weight off of them. Judy bent over and arranged my legs, so I was in the fetal position. I cracked my lower eye open and watched as she adjusted my body for sleep. Jeremy stepped to the side, behind her as she twisted me. He leaned over her, taking hold of the back of her bra, unsnapped it, letting it fall down her arms.

"What are you doing?" She whispered, trying not to wake me up. "Not now." She looked back at him, his taut face drunk and horny. "Quit it." He didn't listen, pushing her forward a little and putting both hands on her hips.

"You said anytime." He stated, a strong slur in his words.

"Not now, Jack is...." She couldn't finish as he pulled her underwear down just enough to expose her wet crotch.

"Shhhh" the sound came from Jeremy's pursed lips. He reached down and pulled his cock from his underwear, already hard, and placed the purple head against her wet folds.

"Ready or not!" He grunted.

"No!" She whispered back, trying to convince him that this was not a good idea. "Not here, not now. We cannot do....." My body lurched forward as he pushed the head of his cock inside her.

"You can't do..." I felt her shake. "Oh god...Oh shit." Her head dropped onto my leg and breath quickened. A bolt shot up from her groin and through her body. He held his cock inside her as she leaned over my body, panting.

"Oh fuck, I'm cuming." she jolted again, his cock deep inside her and the lightening now shooting down her arms and legs.

Jeremy waited until that first orgasm subsided and pushed himself deeper into her. The bed moved, jerking forward as he began thrusting half his meaty shaft in and out of her. With each thrust, he worked her back into a frenzy.

"Oh yes, Oh yes." She bit her lip as his meaty pole slid into her deeper.

His jolting hips sent her further into the passion she wanted. He continued to thrust in and out, each time making her lurch forward and causing her breast to bounce back and forth, each time a little harder, each time a little deeper.

Judy lost her balance and grabbed my leg to regain it, again shaking me. My body absorbed every thrust into her and she moaned. Her hand was now squeezing my leg and the steady thrusts rocking me. Her breast began to swell, engorged from her passion. Nipples screaming out, she bit her lip and tried to withhold the impending lightening storm that was about to consume her.

Jeremy slammed into her, making her fingers cinch onto to my leg even tighter, so as not to fall. I could feel her heat, her desire, as his monster penetrated her, and pushed her into me. I watched her and felt her working up to a massive orgasm, an orgasm she couldn't hold back. Her whole body seized and shook under his constant attack, his unrelenting tool pushing deeper into her, looking as though it was almost three quarters of the way inside her.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum again." She cried, trying to muffle it. "Please keep fucking me." She told him. "I want your cock deep inside me." Her voice almost unrecognizable to me.

I could see him penetrating her, and her desire to take it, as my body shook with each thrust.

"You feel so damn good. Keep going." She urged him on. "Yessss"

She finally screamed, releasing her orgasm on the instrument spreading her wide open. The lightening now exploding throughout her body and limbs. Her mouth hung, gaping open and eyes swollen half shut.

"Oh fuck" Her body continued to shake and she pushed back into him. "I'm still cuming, it's still cuming." She glared behind her, deep into his eyes, neck stretched around in some bizarre twist.

"Oh my god, here comes another one." She hissed

My wife raised her head and arched her back, starting to shake, her whole body moving me and the bed. Her face had become a stark mask of lust as waves of pleasure ripped through her. Her fingers and toes spread apart and she shoved herself back into his cock. Finally, her head dropped down and her body finished with a dying quiver, expelling a long heavy sigh from deep within her lungs.

Judy's body slumped onto me, breasts heaving, as the final waves of lightening subsided within her, ebbing back like the waning tide.

Jeremy reached down and pulled her up by the shoulders, withdrawing his cock from her red swollen cavern. Turning her around, he guided her down to a kneeling position in front of him, her face only a few inches from mine. From my one glazed, blood-shot eye, I watched him lower his cock down to her face. She took hold of it and put it in her mouth, cheeks sucking in. One hand reached under his tight balls, just above his underwear, while her other hand wrapped it's fingers around the base of it and pressed back against his balls.

"Oh yes." He encouraged her. "Suck it."

His finger running through her long black hair and pulling her forward, he guided the purple tip deeper into her wide stretched mouth. Her saliva and his pre-cum mixed as she made slurping sounds and devoured his bulbous head. Rocking his hips into her, humping her face and grunting, he watched, eyes peering down. She removed it from her mouth and looked up at him, stroking and squeezing it, before placing her glossy tongue at the base and licking up its length. Putting it back into her mouth, she sucked for a moment longer, then pulled it out again, this time rubbing the tip on her cheek.

"I love sucking you're cock." She whispered up at him. "I love how you taste."

Both his hands moved her head back to his engorged tool. Raising up, as high as she could on her knees, her head began to bob up and down, driving it further down her throat, until she started to gag.

"Oh god." The words came out of his throat low and sudden.

Jeremy's ass clenched up, and he grabbed his cock from her, tearing it away from my wife's open mouth.

"Fuck" He grunted again.

The tip popped out from between her sparkling red lips as his cock jerked, sending a long rope of creamy sauce hurling toward her face, covering her eyes and nose with his thick sticky, white substance.

They both froze for what seemed like an eternity, shocked and confused looks on their faces, while his frothy juice ran down her cheeks, around her nose and over her lips, a big stringy glob dripping from her chin.

Judy seized control of his cock back into her hand, stealing it away from him, and frantically started stroking it again, until he grunted. She aimed the monster straight into her face, her hand pulling and squeezing until his hips thrust forward causing it to explode again, covering her face a second time with his white sticky sauce. Then she pulled it down to her tits and continued her unrelenting pace, making him explode, a third time, all over her chest, long strings dangling off her nipples, and her chest a shiny lake of cum.

Her hand continued, only slower now, and her lips parted, accepting him back into her mouth. His hips rocking with her, as she slurped up his final offerings, until he could only quiver at her touch.

His cock slipped out from between her semen covered lips and she looked up at him, still a mask of passion covering her slimy face. Her nipples hard and dripping his juice, jetted out. His half hard shaft still in her grasp, she let it fall to his leg. Jeremy sat down on the floor beside her, his breath still heavy.

"That was cool." He admitted, panting a little, his eyes darting over toward me.

"It was." Judy returned, Her face and chest glowing in the soft light.

I couldn't believe what just happened right in front of me, no more than a foot from my face. Did she really expect me to sleep through all this, or was she blinded by the lust that had overcome her. I am sure the alcohol had a lot to do with it, or did it? As I contemplated the events that had just taken place, with a hard cock, I drifted into a drunken sleep.

I was awoken once again to a chatter in the room. I'm not sure how long I had been asleep and the noise was low and constant, like a rustling of movement and words. Still lying on my side, in the fetal position, I opened my lower eye slowly and waited for it focus through the sleep filled haze.

"I can't." I heard Judy say. "I'm just too sore."

"I'll try the lubricant." The low voice whispered back.

As my eye became clear, I saw Judy on her hands and knees, bent down with her ass high in the air, her arms were resting on their elbows. Jeremy was behind her, on his knees, stroking his cock with one hand, while the other was gently rubbing her wet clit. both were now completely naked, and a tube of Lubricating Jelly was lying opened on the ground beside them. Jeremy attempted to push a finger inside her, but was met with resistance and quiet squeal.

"Please no." She turned her head around toward him. "Just let me put it in my mouth, I'll suck on it for a while." She pleaded.

Ignoring her, he picked the tube up off the ground and squeezed a generous amount of its contents onto his fingers making them slick. He rubbed up her wet crotch, all the way to her asshole, using his other hand to spread her ass cheeks apart. Rubbing circles around her asshole, he spread the glossy lube.

"Ohhh, yes." She moaned, as he continued. "That feels so good." As he circled closer to her opening and with a firm thrust, he buried both fingers into her tight ass.

"Wait, what....!!" Judy exclaimed, her head popped up, and back arched. "You, Can't do...." She moaned again. "That...Oh god. That feels...." He was moving his fingers inside her with a scissor motion, then curled them around, tapping her sensitive walls.

"Oh shit, that feels so good." Her head now back down between her arms.

Jeremy's wrist was bent awkwardly down and his fingers looked to be pressing against the fleshy wall inside her ass.

"Oh fuck yes." She breathed again, as he worked her back into the passion that would soon overcome her. After a few minutes of this forbidden pleasure, Judy's nipples were once again protruding out and her ass was rocking with his small movements.

"Jeremy" She turned to face him. "I want you to be gentle. I want you to go slow." His head nodded in agreement. "I want you to put it in my ass." She grimaced when she said it.

Everything stopped. It took my mind a while to register the words she had just spoke. Did she just tell him to put his huge organ into her ass? Jeremy's face seemed just as shocked as mine, but he didn't need any time to think. He removed his fingers and picked the tube off the floor, squeezing it directly on her ass.

"That's cold." She shivered a little, while he rubbed it into her ass. "Go slow." She whispered again. "Be gentle." He placed the tip of his cock on her ass, using it to spread the gel around.

"Easy." She warned again. His thick purple head, now pressed firmly against her hole, slowly disappeared inside her ass.

"Ouch...wait," He obeyed and left it there. "Wait just a moment." Her face showed the pain she was feeling, all scrunched up, eyes squinting and mouth turned down.

I knew she would stop this now, I knew this was a mistake she had made, and she would put an end to it. What was she even thinking, allowing him to fuck her in the ass. She would never let this happen.

"Ok" She told him. "I'm ready, give me a little more." His cock pressed in further, penetrating her virgin ass.

"Wait, wait, wait. Give me a minute." Wincing once again in pain. "I can take more, just give me a minute." Doing as he was told, Jeremy waited, stroking the remaining portion of his cock still outside of her.

Both my eyes were now open, there was no hope of me being caught, as both of them were too far lost in their lust. I watched my wife's asshole being stretched wide around Jeremy's thick shaft, straining to accept it, but wanting to accept it. Judy was moaning louder now, somehow his size was hitting a pleasure point inside her ass, which was overriding any pain that she felt.

"Give me a little more." She urged him. "Give me some more, then you can begin." She wanted him to begin sliding that meaty monster in and out of her ass. He pushed it in more, until half its mass was gone from sight.

"Do it!" She begged. "Please begin." Jeremy pulled it almost all the way out, then pushed it back in, until she bounced forward and squealed a little.

"Ouch, oh god yes." Judy moaned.

Jerermy's cock slid in and out for some time, slow and steady, with each thrust pushing into her and spreading her ass wide open, and when she could take no more, she would screech and he would withdraw it.

As she became more accepting of the pain and pleasure, she moved her hand up to her clit and began rubbing it, and breathing louder.

"Oh god, Oh god, oh fuck....ouch." She repeated, the pain part a little less pronounced each time.

Jeremy, with his slow motions, was beginning to work himself toward his own impending orgasm. His eyes staring at her ass, and how it stretched to accommodate his cock.

"Your ass feels so good around my cock." He told her. "It's...it's so tight around my cock." The words sputtered a little.

"Jeremy....I need something more." She chirped. "I need something to take me over the edge."

"Anything. Just tell me." He responded, picking up his pace a little, tightening his own ass cheeks with each penetration.

"I need you to...." She stopped. "Oh fuck, that feels so good."

"Yes?" He urged her on.

"Jeremy, I need you to cum in my ass." Her head was twisted around looking at him.

"I need you to tell me when you are about to cum... then do it in my ass, please." She was pleading with him now.

"Yes" He choked, his words barely audible. "I will cum in your ass....I will tell you." He grunted.

Jeremy picked up his pace a little more and both their animalistic sounds became louder. Judy's finger's pressing into her clit and her breasts fully engorged, I could tell she was close, only the slight pain of his thrust keeping her from climax.

"Here it comes." He told her, his hands now spreading her ass cheeks wide open and his hips doing all the work.

"Here it comes." He gasp.

With a loud grunt from his lungs, Jeremy's cock jerked inside my wife's ass and unloaded all his sperm inside her. With no room to contain it, the liquid gushed out around his shaft and ran down her leg, making her jolt violently.

"Oh fuck! I feel you exploding inside me." She screamed. "I feel your cum deep inside me." Her body was now shaking all over and her ass pressing back into him.

"I'm cuming Jeremy. I'm finally cuming on your cock."

She lowered her head, her finger still massaging her clit and screamed again. Her body was now violently shaking, as he had come to expect whenever her orgasm would overtake her. With her head locked in place and his cock deep inside her ass, the explosions ripped through her body, her lungs moaning and her torso shaking. Jeremy grunted again, sending another jet of seaman into her ass, her legs dripping the white liquid. The toes on her feet were spread apart, as she accepted his cum into her. Head hanging low, and green eyes wide open, she panted, her chest heaving up and down.

Finally he slid out of her, exhausted, pulling and squeezing the last of his remaining liquid out of the half-limp shaft in his hand, rubbing it on her wet shinny skin.

Judy fell over on her side, laying motionless in the fetal position. The muscles in her whole body still tense, started to relax, allowing her to finally catch her breath. Jeremy collapsed beside her, in the same manner as her. The two bodies were spent, exhausted and done.

For about ten minutes, neither said a word. I wondered if they even thought about me, about where I was, in such close proximity. Judy's screams, I thought, would surely have awaken me, had I been asleep, drunk or not. Surely she would have realized that. But the thought never seemed to cross their minds, as if the pleasure they had experienced drowned out any sense of reason.

Judy rolled onto her back, her breasts pulled back and sunken in, her nipples still erect and Goosebumps covering her body.

"I...I can't believe I just did that." She said breathlessly. "It was the most intense orgasm I have ever felt." The words contradicted each other. "What was I thinking?"

"You lost control." Jeremy answered her first and last questions. "I think we both did." His words were once again a whisper, like hers.

"That orgasm came from everywhere. How did you know..." She stopped mid sentence.

"I had a friend once, who could only orgasm when she did it that way." He responded, knowing what she was thinking.

"She...She let you put that huge thing in her...." Her voice sounded genuinely surprised.

"No. Absolutely not." He interrupted her. "I used my fingers on her. You are the first." He rolled over on his back, placing his cock over his stomach and pulling his large balls out from between his legs.

Judy rolled over onto her stomach, pushed herself up until she was kneeling again. Slowly she rose to her feet.

"Hold on a moment." She walked into the bathroom, her steps awkward.

The sink turned on and ran for a few minutes, then shut off. A couple of moments later she emerged from the dark room with a washcloth in her hand. Her legs and ass still glowing with his semen. Stepping over him, she sat down on his thighs, picked up his cock, wrapped the warm cloth around it, and started washing it off, moving the wet rag up and down his limp shaft. She seemed as curious as the first time she saw it. Jeremy put his arms behind his head and watched her clean it.

"I still can't believe I let you put this thing in my ass? It's so.....so big." she answered her own question.

She swayed it back and forth, still rubbing up and down it. Pulling it up, until his sack lifted off his legs, she let it drop back down.

"You need to go to your room now, Jeremy. I mean, when I am done cleaning you." She continued to clean it, gripping it tighter. "I'll take a shower, then I have to wake Jack up."

"You should just let him sleep." His eyes now closed, as he enjoyed her efforts.

"I can't, there is no way." Her eyes never left the object in her hands. "He will wake up and want to have sex." She put her other hand on the lower half of his shaft, where it met his balls, and pressed in.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12