Quarantine Act 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to have to wake him up and give him a quick hand job. There is no way I can have sex, I'm too sore." As the words left her mouth, she felt the shaft twinge in her hands.

"Wow, that gets you excited also." She was almost laughing.

"Wait" He whispered back at her, and wrapped his fingers around her hand, pressing it further into his balls.

"Oooh, faster." He choked. Judy let the cloth fall from her hand and stroked him faster, still pressing in on his balls.

"Like that?" She kept going on his soft cock.

"Yes, keep going." His head popped up and his abs flexed, revealing his tight abdominal muscles.

"Keep, keep....Oh shit." His cock jerked slightly in her hand and a thin liquid bubbled out and down his shaft.

It was only a small amount, but enough to coat her hand and his still limp shaft. Judy leaned over and put the ruby head into her mouth, slurping and sucking everything coming out.

"Mmmm" she murmured around it, her lips glossy.

Her hand kept pulling and stretching him until he finally laid his head back down on his arms and relaxed his stomach; she could feel his leg muscles loosen up underneath her. She removed it from her mouth, sticking her tongue out and licking the tip.

"I guess you had a little more to give me." Laying it back down on his stomach, she stood up. "Now get to bed, I have business to attend to."

Judy went to the bathroom and shut the door, without looking back. Jeremy jumped up and headed out the door, shutting it behind him. I laid alone in the room, and alone with my thoughts, as the shower turned on. I should have tried to sleep, but my own monster, in my head, and between my legs, wouldn't let that happen. I raged, not in anger, but in passion. I no longer had a prudish wife, but would I ever really know that? Would she ever let me know that? I wanted to reach down and stroke myself furiously, but knew I had to restrain, for now. The shower shut off, and I heard her moving around in the bathroom, as she got ready for bed.

After some time, the bathroom door opened, and the light went out. Judy climbed onto the other side of the bed and squirmed her way over to my back. She hesitated for a moment, then put her hand on my hip.

"Honey" She whispered in my ear. I waited.

"Honey" she said again, this time shaking my hip. She pulled me until my body rolled over and I was lying on my back.

"Honey, I have something to tell you." Her hand slid down my leg and wrapped around my cock.

"Oooh, having good dreams?" she asked, making a fist around my swollen cock and moving it up and down.

"I was." I whispered back, trying to make it seem as though I was just waking up.

"What would you like to tell me?" I asked, raising my head slightly. he put her head down on my chest and continued.

"You passed out sweetie. So I had Jeremy help me put you to bed." Her words low.

"We carried you up the stairs." She continued.

"Thank you." I said to her. "Was that just a few moments ago?"

"No sweetie. It was a few hours ago." She was being honest, but I wondered how honest she was going to be. "After you were in bed, we went back downstairs and talked."

"How did that go?" My cock was already hard in her hand.

"Well, I guess it went ok." Her hand was moving slow this time. "He showed it to me again, honey. He asked me if I wanted to see it, and...well, I said yes."

"And...." I waited, looking into her eyes.

"He was lying on the couch, and when he pulled it out, it was hard and big." She was watching my cock as she manipulated it.

"What did you do?" I urged her on.

"I watched him, honey, as he stroked it. I sat in the chair next to him and watched him." She whispered in my ear.

"And that's all you did? Was watch?" I was pressing now.

"Uh....Well .... No." She stuttered a little. "He asked if I wanted to sit on it and rub against it." She was telling a story now, but not a complete lie. "He pulled me over and made me take off my underwear."

"Yes. Continue." I squinted as her hand began moving faster.

"He pulled my leg over him and I sat down on his huge, erect thing. He grabbed my hips and made me grind on it. I couldn't help it honey, I started to cum, rubbing my bare pussy on him." Her lips were now on my ear.

My cock, having been hard for so long and built up so much semen in the last few hours, jerked in her hand and exploded, spreading my own cum all over myself, even hitting her in the chest. Her hand kept going.

"Oh my..." she said, surprised. "That was quick." I let loose again, this time she aimed it away and I soaked the sheets beside me. "You have so much honey, that must get you so excited?" Her hand slowed down but kept going. "I didn't know I could get you THAT excited." I was looking at the top of her head, but could sense her smiling.

"You always do baby." I said truthfully.

"Do you want to hear the rest, or should I save it for later?"

"Please tell me now." I answered.

"He pulled me forward and took it out from underneath me, stroking himself behind me. I could feel his hand going up and down and knew that he was masturbating."

She was once again stroking me fast, getting me ready again. "You sure you want to hear this."

"Please." My hand went to her head, and softly pushed it down, toward my hardening cock.

"What are you doing Jack?" She held her head back.

"Can you please put it in your mouth? Will you suck it....for me? I was pushing her limits now.

"You know I don't do that, silly." She lied to me. Her head moved back to my chest. "Do you want to know the rest?"

"I do." I gave up easily.

"He pulled me forward and started sucking my breasts, sweetie." Judy continued her story. "I got so excited that I didn't even realize that it was right next to my pussy. He put it.....he put it in me honey. I told him no, but he kept sliding it in and out of me." I was now completely hard again and her hand was picking up speed on my shaft.

"I came again honey, I came while he was inside me."

"Did he cum inside you? Did you let him cum inside you?" I grunted with her motions and her words.

"You want that don't you? You want his long, hard cock to cum inside me." She used the word cock, I had never heard her say this before, and it sent me over the top, again.

"YES!!" I nearly yelled, and shot another, bigger load out my pulsing shaft. "Oh god yes!" It kept coming out, draining me. She kept going at a blinding speed until I had nothing left in my balls.

"Oh my. It seems I have done it again." Her words taking back everything she said. "This fantasy thing really makes you excited." She put it down and rolled over.

"When our company leaves, you're going to have to have sex with me." Her voice now seemed tired.

"You mean..." I pleaded for the truth.

"Sweetie, that can never happen." She lied to me again. "You'll just have to settle for my stories, but they are getting better."

"Yes they are." I agreed with her, wanting her to tell me the truth, but just happy that she was giving me what I want.

"I love you honey." I told her as I rolled back over on the bed.

"I love you too, sweetie." She replied truthfully.

"Want to go on a hike tomorrow? " I asked her, my eyes beginning to shut.

"Yes, let's hike tomorrow." She said, drifting into a quiet, hard sleep.

"Yes." I whispered, let's hike.


12