Quarantine Adventures

Story Info
Quarantine Adventures (Naked Hubby in the Age of Covid).
6.7k words
4.5
17.7k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been assigned to a project on a Caribbean island with my work, so seeing the opportunity for a free vacation my wife traveled with me. My company secured a long-term rental of a fully furnished apartment with a full kitchen in a fabulous location with beach views so we were all set to go.

We spent the first weekend enjoying the beach or seeing some of the local sites, hiking the nearby rain forest and park. Monday came around and I started my job.

Since I worked during the day my wife would head to the beach at the resort we were near. After work I'd rush home, get into my swim suit and join her for some relaxing beach time and wind down catching the last rays of the day.

At night we would find a different restaurant and sample the local cuisine, then return to our "villa" for more drinks and usually capped the night off with good sex.

We had heard the news about this new "flu" that was sweeping the world and that there were a few cases springing up in the US. But were told that we had nothing to worry about, so we went about enjoying our island time.

About our fourth day on the island the news said things were getting worse back home, but still pretty clear on the island so we didn't give it much thought. Day five everything changed. It seems a tourist from one the cruise ships came ashore and they were apparently infected with the "Covid-19" virus. We were staying nowhere near the port, so we weren't really too worried, but it was enough of a scare that the governor shut down all incoming and outgoing travel unless you already had a ticket.

When we planned all of this we had no idea how long my wife would stay so we figured we'd buy a return ticket when she was ready to go home. Now she was stuck on island and we had no idea how long things would remain shutdown. Oh well we both conceded, there were definitely worse places to be stranded!

What did happen was a mass exodus of vacationers from the island, including most of our neighbors that were staying in adjoining timeshares/villas in our little cluster.

The other residents of the villas were staying as weekly or short-term rentals or timeshares and left quickly while they could.

We went from a robust group of about 30 like minded sun worshipers, most of us chatting and having drinks in the evening around the outside community patio, to the place basically being abandoned. The few that stayed were residents of the big city and felt better being isolated away from the city and the crowded spaces.

The governor also shut down all non-essential on island travel, to include work, so my job was put on hold. This left my wife and I stuck around the house getting bored, especially since beaches were also closed. We did have a nice sunny balcony so my wife could continue sunbathing.

She would occasionally go topless and even bottomless when the mood struck her. The Balcony did have a low front wall about knee high, so as long as she lay on the floor below the wall, she would not be seen.

Seeing her in a skimpy bathing suit and sometimes nothing at all while going for the 'all over tan' had me quite randy and pestering her often. With no other 'beach goers' to keep me in check, I became 'quite a pest' as she put it.

One afternoon she was lounging on the patio au' natural'. I tried to respect her privacy and let her read her book, but when I looked up she was lazily opening and closing her legs, flashing me her beautiful shaved snatch. I couldn't help myself. I quietly crawled over to her, timing her movements, I planted my face between her legs as she opened them. This surprised her causing her to jump, but quickly realizing what was happening, she tossed her book aside and instead grabbed my hair, pulling me in tighter.

I ran my tongue all over her outer lips, relishing in the sweaty saltiness of her skin.

Her not so gentle nudging of my face told me where she wanted my lips and tongue. Happy to oblige her, I ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, dropping to repeat this move several times. She even raised her hips enough to allow me to swipe my tongue across her nether hole a couple of times.

"Make me cum." Was her only command.

I happily lick my way up her slit to find her clit hard and distended. I commence to polishing it with my tongue while sucking it into my mouth. I slip two fingers into her, curl them forward and make contact with the front wall of her vagina.

That did it for her. Her thighs slammed shut around my head and her hips began to bounce off the towel. She stiffened, ceasing all movement, and then a deep quiver began in her belly. She grabs the back of my head trying to pull my face in deeper.

I give one last hard suck on her clit and hang on for dear life.

A low guttural moan turned into a high squeal, then into a shriek. If we had neighbors, they would have been well informed of what just happened as she screamed. "Suck my clit!" Her orgasm peaked, the flood gates opened, and she proceeded to flood my mouth with her sweet nectar.

It was as if someone had popped the cork on a hot bottle of champagne, her juice was squirting everywhere, my face, her thighs, and the towel under us was soaked.

I know her needs pretty well and lowered my face a bit and drove my pointed tongue up into her cunt, causing even more to squirt out. She was shouting. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," Then. Yyyyyyeeessssss, fuck me with your tongue!"

After a couple of minutes of me nursing at her pussy and trying to clean up any liquid I could reach, she opens her thighs and released me. I start to climb up her body hoping to sink my cock into her, but she has other ideas.

Rolling out from under me, she makes a dash into the villa and heads to the bathroom. "I had to pee when you surprised me, but it felt so good I had to let you continue!" she tells me while sitting on the pot.

Finishing up and flushing, she comes into the bedroom where I am laying on the bed with my turgid member pointing to the ceiling. She simply pulls on a thin beach cover-up and sits beside me.

"He looks ready to play!" she says grabbing me with both hands, sliding them up and down.

"Oh he's more than ready." I tell her.

"Well, he's just going to have to wait, I'm still upset from you pestering me when all I wanted to do was get some sun and read my book." She says while letting me go and hopping off the bed.

"Obviously not upset enough to ride my face and let me give you an orgasm." I grumble.

"Not sure I'll ever be that upset with you, I'm just going to make you wait for yours now." She rebuts.

"Fine, I'll take care of it myself!" I say reaching down and beginning to jack off.

"You know the rules mister!" She counters.

Grudgingly, I let go and simply respond with. "Yes."

Years ago, in the middle of a world class, toe curling blowjob, she got me to agree that I would only cum with her permission. I rarely go more than a couple days between orgasms, but she has pushed the envelope to a week a couple times when she wanted me to 'save it up for a special occasion'.

She later modified our agreement that she gets to choose how I reach orgasm and what happens to my spunk. Bottom line is that I usually eat whatever I shoot.

Cream pies have become a favorite of ours, but so has me licking my spunk from her tits, ass, hand, etc. We have even used it as a salad dressing or dessert topping on occasion.

Anyway, back to the present. I hop off the bed and follow her out of the bedroom.

"Open a bottle of wine for us while I decide your fate." She laughs.

Popping the cork and filling two glasses I go to find her. She has opened the front doors and is sitting on the front patio. She pats the chair next to her.

"I'll go put my shorts on" I tell her.

"Nope, come out as you are." She directs.

Well, 'as I am' is completely naked and sporting a big hard-on.

She has positioned my chair so that I am facing directly out to the sidewalk and entrance gate to the villas.

The front patio is the same as the back. The wall is only about shin height so even sitting in a chair everything at the waist or above is in full view. Anyone who drives by would just need to take more than a passing glance to know that there is a naked and erect man sitting there.

We carry on a conversation as if nothing is out of the ordinary, occasionally, I begin to deflate and she tells me. "Don't let it go soft, I want you hard and dripping the whole time we are out here."

We sat there drinking our wine in the great outdoors. My wife in her beach cover and me totally naked, occasionally stroking myself to keep my cock hard.

A few times my wife looked at me, gave me an 'ahem' then looked down at my cock. This usually meant that there was some precum leaking out and I needed to take care of it. I started using my finger to scoop in up and lick my finger clean, but one time I got he idea to use my wine glass to scrape it off, leaving a pearly streak across the rim of the glass.

We had been out there about an hour and already consumed 2 bottles of wine and were feeling quite buzzed. My wife gets frisky herself after a bit of wine, and tonight she was having some fun. Throughout the evening she came up with different challenges for me to perform.

"Jumping jacks." She'd say.

I would get up and face her or the street and do jumping jacks till she told me to stop.

"Stand up and put your hands on your head." She'd say if she saw a car driving by on the road outside the gates.

One time she had me sit on the edge of the patio wall with my legs spread wide and slowly jerk off and edge myself for her. All while she directed the speed and grip I used.

Her last request was the boldest so far. "Walk to the end of the parking lot and back. The same rules still apply, that (pointing to my cock) needs to stay hard the entire walk."

The sun was low on the horizon, but we still had at least another hour of dusk before the sun went completely down. I could see that there were others cars at the far end of the parking lot, meaning someone was currently at their villa. I didn't recognize any of the cars so I wasn't sure if it was someone

Taking a gulp of my wine, I walked off the patio to the sidewalk and began my journey.

I made it the 50 or so yards to the end of the parking lot with no issue, but as I turned around to head back, I hear a woman's voice say. "What the hell do you think you are doing?"

I start to walk faster, but the voice says. "Stop!" In almost a yell.

My wife has been watching the entire time, I'm pretty sure I can see a smile on her face. I stop in my tracks and can hear the woman approach me from behind.

"Turn around." She orders.

Hesitatingly, I turn towards her. She's and older woman probably in her 60s or 70s.

She's looking at my face, but her eyes grow wide as her gaze continues lower and she realizes I have an erection.

"What's your name?" "Where do you live?" "Why are you naked?" the questions come at me in rapid succession.

I respond with. "My name is Bill, I live in the villa on the end."

I point down the parking lot as I say this. "I'm naked because my wife told me to be."

"Is that your wife?" She asks pointing down towards our villa.

I turn to look and say. "Yes, that's her."

My wife is standing up and waving now, and the woman waves back.

"Well, I don't mind the view," She says looking down at my erection again, "So I'm not going stop you, I live there in the corner villa, feel free to walk down here like this any time." She then she turns and walks back towards her villa.

I turn back and continue my walk back to our villa, my erection harder than ever from the brief encounter, thankful that it went the way it did. From the initial sound of her voice I just knew I was going to spend the night in jail.

When I get to our patio my wife asks me. "What happened?"

As I relate the story to her, she starts her own barrage of questions. "What's her name? Where does she live? Why didn't you invite her down for a glass of wine?"

I confess that I didn't ask her name, and I didn't invite her down because I was embarrassed. But that I did know which villa was hers.

"Well that will save you from knocking on random doors. I want you to walk back down to her house, knock on her door and apologize for being rude, ask her name, and invite her down for a glass of wine."

I hesitate, but the look in my wife's eyes tells me she is serious.

Another gulp of wine and I'm walking back down the parking lot, my hard-on pointing the way. When I get to her villa I knock on the door.

A moment later the woman answers the door, looks me up and down and says. "Here to show off again?"

"Actually, I am here to apologize for being rude." I tell her. "And to ask if you would like to join us for a glass of wine?"

"Are you going to stay naked?" she asks me.

"I think that's the plan." I tell her.

"Excellent!" She responds, then adds. "I'll be right down." Then closes the door.

Not wanting to get in any more trouble I wait on the porch for her. While she was inside I started to deflate a little, so following my wife's direction, I grabbed myself and began to stroke my shaft to bring it back to full hardness.

As luck would have it, she chose that moment to open the door. She is surprised to see me still there, and even more surprised to see me lewdly stroking myself when she comes out.

With a big smile on her face she says. "Oh, you are a kinky one, but I could get used to having naked men masturbating on my porch."

Taking my hand she says. "Let's go, but don't stop doing that."

She was more watching me than walking, but holding my hand keeps her steady and on track as she focuses on my hand stroking my cock while we walk.

After a minute, she drops my hand and stops walking.

I stop to see what's wrong, but she just says. "Keep walking, I want to check out the view from back here."

She stays about 2 steps behind me, and when I slow to let her catch up she says, "Keep going, I'm enjoying the view!"

Eventually we make it to our villa and walk onto our patio. "Who's your friend Bill?" My wife asks me.

She sees the terror on my face as I realize I forgot to ask her name.

"I'm Claudia." The woman announces.

"I'm Desy." My wife returns her greeting and gives me a glare.

"Bill had three tasks and forgot the most important one." My wife grumbles to Claudia.

"Don't be too mad at him, he obviously has too much blood in his other brain to be able to think straight." Claudia laughs, again openly staring at my erection.

"Bill get another glass for Claudia and bring out another bottle."

When I return Claudia has taken residence in my chair. I hand Claudia the glass, fill it and Desy's up and set the bottle on the table. With no chair to sit in I sit on the patio ledge I had perched on earlier when giving Desy a 'show'.

Claudia turns to Desy and says. "I think an explanation is in order. Bill says he's naked because you told him to be."

"Well, that's kinda true, you see, Bill is an exhibitionist and loves when I take control and make him get naked. It's a rule that he is always naked in our house, or any where we are staying, hotel, here, etc. Actually pretty much whenever he's in my presence. He rides in the car naked on our trips, he's had to run to rest-stops bathrooms, gas station bathrooms, even made him get the key to unlock the door bathroom just as he is right now. Made the woman's night in that sleepy little Colorado town."

"He says he gets embarrassed, but as you can see, he's been erect this whole time, so he obviously enjoys it. If not he wouldn't be so hard!" Desy explains, then continues. "Since everything around here is shutdown, we are spending all our time together and he has become quite the pest, so I decided to put him to the test today. That's how you met him."

"I'm so glad I did! I saw someone walking in the parking lot and thought maybe they were lost, we get a lot of folks up from the beach. But when I walked out and saw he was naked, I knew I had to talk to him. He was going to try and run, but stopped when I yelled at him. Then I got an even bigger surprise when he turned around and I saw that." Claudia says pointing at my erection.

"I am so sorry if we embarrassed or upset you." My wife tells her.

"Nonsense!" Claudia retorts. "It's been a long time since my husband passed, so I haven't seen a naked man in forever, and I'm quite enjoying it. I should be thanking you!"

We share with Claudia our story of basically being 'trapped' on the island until the Covid mess gets figured out. Claudia reveals to us that she is a widow having lost her husband to an illness a while back.

She adds that her and her husband are both natives of the island, but both studied in the US for their medical training. She shares with us that her husband was a successful doctor and that she had also taken a medical career path, but hers was more holistic and that she had quite a clientele that used her homemade remedies and elixirs created using the local flora.

She explains that after her husband passed she gave up the city life and sold her home and now lives here in her villa full time, noting that most of her clients were from the rural areas and close by.

"Kind of like a witch doctor?" I comment.

"I prefer the term 'Shaman'." Then turning to Desy "I'll share some of my special mixtures with you, I think you'll like the affects."

I was drinking my wine and enjoying the conversation, when I got an, "'Ahem."

Looking down, there was a pearly drop of fluid forming at my pee slit. With one hand I grab my shaft and milk it creating an even bigger droplet. With my other hand, I catch it on the edge of the wine glass then lift it to my lips and take a sip.

"Oh my, you are a special one! First you are masturbating on my porch, now you are tasting yourself in front of us." Claudia says to me. "My husband was a special man too, he loved the taste of his own semen, I think maybe more than I did. Have you ever heard of a 'cream pie'?" Claudia asks with a glossed look in her eyes.

She then quickly blurts out. "Ooh my, this wine is making me tell stories, I should be quiet."

"Not at all!" Desy tells her. "It's wonderful to hear that other people share some of our kinks. We absolutely know what a cream pie is, it's one of our favorite sexual activities! Bill was a little hesitant at first, but a little coaxing and coercing on my part, he loves them, don't you Bill?"

"Absolutely!" I answer, then add. "Nothing pleases me more than the pleasure Desy gets when I clean her up after we have sex. I have always felt the woman's orgasm is magical and I feel really good when I can provide her with sexual satisfaction."

"Hang on to this one!" Claudia tells my wife.

"Oh, I plan to." She then continues. "Aside from being naked all the time, Bill and I have an agreement that he can orgasm pretty much whenever he wants, but I get to decide how and where he shoots, and how he cleans it up."

"Oh my that is so sexy, and very similar to the arrangement my husband and I had. I loved for him to shoot on my breasts, then lick it off." Claudia tells us.

"That's one of our favorites too" Desy adds.

"Are you going to let Bill have an orgasm tonight?" Claudia asks.

"I haven't given it much thought, would you like to see that?" Desy asks her.

"Oh my, that would be wonderful. I haven't felt this way in years. I only wish my husband were here, I would have him sit beside Bill and have them masturbate each other." Claudia announces.

She is actually squirming in her seat, so I'd guess she is a little excited too.

"Now that I would love to see!" Desy replies, then to me. "Bill, put your glass down and give us a show, remember, no coming until we say so."

12