Quarantine Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I empty my wine glass, lean forward to set the glass on the table. Claudia's eyes are on my every move. Emboldened to give them a good show, I lick the length of my palm and fingers, then wrap my hand around my shaft. I start with a slow slide up and down the length of my shaft, pulling the skin taught on the down stroke making my purple head swell even larger.

"Lightly." my wife commands.

I loosen my grip so that I am barely making contact with the skin, it's warm and the air feels great, but excitement causes me to shiver.

"Balls. Lightly." is her next command.

Letting go of my cock, I move my hands down to my swollen and low hanging sack and cup it with my hand as if I was weighing fruit. Then, similar to the grip on my shaft earlier, I lightly pass my fingers along the skin, the light touch causes them to involuntarily move inside the skin.

"I just love the way they move around on their own!" Claudia says excitedly.

"It is fun to watch, I like it even better when I have him bound on the bed or to the ceiling in our basement. I can spend hours teasing him and watching his balls move around and his penis bounce." Desy shares.

"Pull." Desy directs.

Using both hands I pull and stretch the skin low, then circle the skin just above my balls with my finger and thumb and pull down almost to the point of pain.

"Lower." She says.

I knew this was coming, she is showing off for her new friend. I pull further and look up at her while continuing to pull lower until she can see the pain beginning to show in my eyes.

She winks and mouths. "I love you."

"Stop." Is her next direction which means to cease all contact. I dropped my hands to my side. Although my erection continues to bob on its own.

At this, Claudia turns to my wife and says. "It's amazing how you two are really in tune, he knows exactly what to do with just one word from you."

We have been playing these types of games for several years now, so Bill knows my expectations pretty well." Desy tells her.

Claudia continued. "My husband and I loved games, but never got to the one-word commands like you guys, I could get him to masturbate for me at a moments notice no matter where we were as long as no one was going to get arrested."

"I get Bill naked whenever possible, every long car trip, sitting at a restaurant, in a garden in Ireland, and our most recent fun was at the mall where he got naked in a dressing booth and ended by giving the clerks a show similar to what you are watching now. Only problem was that we had to rush things because we were doing it on their lunch break." Desy reminisces.

"You guys are fun." Claudia states.

"Give Bill some commands you'd like to see him perform, you don't have to use single words, if there is something you'd like to see him do, just tell him." Desy tells Claudia.

Claudia then asks. "I like the one word commands, it feels like I'd be in control and not asking. What are some of your commands you guys use?"

"Well, you've already seen; 'slow' and 'light' and I used 'balls' to get him to play with his nuts and then what ever effort I want him to use on them. There's also 'fast' where he strokes faster. 'Stop' means to stop what he's doing and let go, I use that and 'light' a lot when I know he is close to ejaculating."

"Freeze" means to freeze exactly as he is, that's usually used when I know someone is going to see him and I want him to get caught doing something naughty. Then there is one of my favorites; 'ass' means to play with his asshole. 'In' obviously means to push his finger in, and 'thrust' means to move his finger in and out. Then lastly, one that works out well when his balls are hanging low as they are now and I want to see him abuse himself a little is 'pound'. Bill, show Claudia what pound means."

This is my least favorite because it is also the most painful. Grabbing my shaft solidly, I spread my legs wide as I can and begin a hard, rapid, jerking of my cock.

So hard that my balls swing violently, bouncing off my thighs and swinging up to my fist and back again.

I can't keep this up for too long, but it usually works well to deaden an impending orgasm so Desy will call that out if she knows I am getting to close and she's not ready for me to release my spunk.

My hand is a blur, my balls are making audible smacking noises as they bounce back and forth on their pendulous journey.

Desy lets this go on for about 30 seconds then says. "Stop, freeze."

I stop what I am doing, hand still gripping my shaft, with my legs lewdly spread open, making my nut sack look as if it is hanging even lower. My cock is throbbing and bobbing in my hand in time with my heartbeat.

"You're turn." Desy says while turning to Claudia.

"Ok, let's see, maybe something a little gentler after that last one." She says. "How about light?"

Using my fingers, I lightly caress my abused flesh and teasingly touch the skin along the shaft and under the head. This feels great, but also causes my cock to

bob almost violently.

"God I love watching that!" Claudia announces.

"How about this one?" Claudia looks at me and says. "Nipples."

"Good one," says Desy. "I forgot about those."

I take my index fingers and circle my right and left nipples. I love my nipples being played with. Desy has actually coaxed a "nipple only" orgasm out of me, although I had been tied up and teased for about two hours after having been denied orgasm and edged for about 3 days so I was quite primed. Regardless it amazed both of us when it happened.

Anyway, I am running my fingertips across the stiff buds when Claudia tells me. "Pinch them, pull on them."

I do this, groaning and closing my eyes in the pleasure.

"Look at me Bill." Claudia directs.

Opening my eyes, I see pure lust in hers, her face is flushed, her chest is rising and falling from her excited breathing, and it's as if she is staring into my inner depths.

My hands are teasing my nipples while the two women in front of me have lust filled expressions on their faces and I feel as if I am about to be the main course in a sexual dinner.

Claudia asks Desy a magical question. "What is your word to let him orgasm?" Adding. "Is he allowed? Because I'm sure ready to see it!"

"Of course he can, I think he's entertained us enough. Just tell him to orgasm, cum, squirt, whatever word you feel like using, he'll get the message. But first you have to tell him where, otherwise it's going to be wasted on the ground. He'll even shoot it on your breasts if you want to relive some memories." Desy adds.

"Oh, I don't think I'm ready to go that far, just sitting here watching this has revived feelings I haven't felt in a long time. How about he catches it some how?" Claudia proposes.

"Ok Bill, use your wine glass, lets see how full you can fill it." Desy tell me, then to Claudia, "Whenever you're ready."

"Shoot your stuff for us Bill, let us see you squirt!"

I've been horny the entire day, and hard for most of it, so it probably won't take too long to grant their wish. Grabbing my shaft I begin a long stroke, bottom to top, rolling my fist at the head a little to tease it and gather some leaking fluid for lubrication.

Working into a steady rhythm, I can feel my cum beginning to boil in my balls. After about 45 seconds I announce I am almost there.

"Eyes." Desy reminds me, meaning I am too look into her eyes.

I open my eyes and look at Desy, but she gives a nod of her head towards Claudia, so I turn my gaze towards her.

Staring into her eyes I again feel as if she is capturing my innermost thoughts. Like she can read my mind. Lost in her eyes I forget to grab the wine glass. Desy comes to my rescue at the last moment and gets the glass in front of me as the first strong volley shoots out with an audible splash as my spunk mingles with the remaining wine.

It's hard to concentrate on your aim and look at someone else, so I pull my eyes away from Claudia and focus on filling the glass as best I can. Giving myself a couple more pumps, another stream shoots out.

Two more follow in rapid succession. One last squirt flows out and then there are dribbles that Desy catches with the rim of the glass before setting back on the table.

Claudia is cheering and clapping saying. "Thank you so much for sharing that with me, you made an old woman feel young again!"

"He's not done yet." Desy tells her, while handing me the wine glass.

"You mean....?" Claudia's voice trails off as she sees me pick the glass off the table, lift it to my lips and tilt it upwards.

There is quite a bit of pearly liquid in the glass mixed with a little remaining red wine, but not so much that it is not clearly evident what I am about to drink. As I tip the glass up to my mouth, you can see my spunk slide down the glass and into my mouth.

I pull the glass away slightly so that Desy and Claudia can see the viscous fluid dribble into my mouth before tipping the glass back down and swallowing with a flourish. I add a little more wine from the bottle to my glass, swirl it around to collect the remnants and drink that down too.

Claudia has a far away look in her eyes, but comes back to the present as I set my glass on the table.

"Oh my gosh that was fantastic, I am even more glad I confronted you earlier, I haven't had this much fun in a very long time."

Desy tells her. "Well, we are going to be here for a while, and seeing as Bill likes an audience, I'll extend an open invitation to come down and join us any time you like,

Coffee or tea can be on in minutes. I'm sure we can find something for Bill to do to entertain us. As I said, Bill is naked at all times in the house, so even if you just want to look, it's all good with us. Bill is also quite good with domestic chores, so if you'd like help around the house just let me know!"

"I will take you up on that offer, I'd love to have a naked man around my house again. But right now I need to get home and take care of a few things." She says with a wink to Desy.

"Bill, be a gentleman and escort Claudia home."

I stand up and offer my arm to her, but instead she reaches out and puts a hand on my butt, giving me a little push. "I like this view." She says as she follows me off the patio.

The sun had faded into night and the street lights were on giving the parking lot an orange glow. I am walking ahead of her and slow down a little so she can catch up if she wants. She actually does this time and slides her arm through my elbow.

Leaning her head against my bicep, she tells me. "If I were a little younger, I might try and steal you away from Desy. I'll just have to settle for her sharing you and your games with me."

We arrive at her front entrance and she stops and turns towards me. Looking down my body, she focuses on my mostly soft member.

"May I?" she asks me.

"Of course." I reply.

Claudia reaches out and wraps her small fingers around my penis. It begins to inflate from her touch, causing her to say. "Oh my."

She then asks me. "How many times can you orgasm in a night?"

"It's usually two times, but on some particularly exciting nights I have orgasmed as many as 4 times."

"Well, I need to talk to Desy then and see how we can create one of those 'exciting' nights. I just love seeing men ejaculate!"

I am fully hard in her hand now and she is gently stroking me, the steady slow pace feels wonderful and with the eroticism of it all I can feel myself getting close quicker than I would have thought possible.

"I want you to finish yourself off for me, but let it fly, I want to see you shoot all over my porch." She says while slowly pulling her hand away.

I begin stroking with the same pace she had started and her eyes are solely focused on my hand sliding up and down my cock. She tells me not to stop, opens her door and turns on her porch light.

We are now bathed in bright light and it's directly over me, so me and my actions are fully illuminated. I feel my balls start to pull up tight and tell Claudia that I'm ready.

"Let it go, but also let go of yourself when you start to shoot, I love to see that!"

A couple more pumps of my fist and I begin to erupt. I take my hand away just as the first shot flies out in a high arc landing on the floor in front of her. My cock bounces a couple times then a second volley flies out in a similar arc but not quite as far. I grab my self I and give a few quick pumps to get another smaller shot out and then milk the rest out of my balls. The remaining running down over my fingers.

I am spent and collapse onto the railing around her porch, my deflated cock dripping down my leg and my right hand dripping my cum. Claudia reaches out for my hand and pulls it to her mouth and sucks a cum covered finger into her mouth and licks it clean moaning. "Mmmmmmm." as she does.

"Thank you," She tells me. "But I am going to have to talk to Desy about you not following directions."

Claudia sees the confusion on my face and says. "I never told you that you could touch yourself after you had your orgasm. One of my favorite kinks was the 'ruined orgasm' and 'orgasm punishment'. Occasionally I wouldn't let John's orgasm finish and then when he was really sensitive I'd take him in my hand and start all over again. I once got 5 ruined orgasms out of him in a day!" She exclaimed proudly.

"Have you and Desy ever played that way?" she asks me.

"No, she has teased me for hours or days at a time, and really likes edging me. Truth be told I love it too, but she's never had me hold back after I start to orgasm. And never tried to get me off that quickly after I orgasm." I confess.

"Well, I guess I will be teaching her some new tricks," She says with a wicked smile.

"Now I really do have some things to attend to if you catch my meaning."

Claudia leans up, kisses my cheek and slaps my butt saying. "See you soon." While disappearing in her house.

The walk back to our villa was uneventful, and when I made it back Desy was still on the porch drinking her wine.

"That's took a while," She says. "Something fun happen?" Nodding towards my deflated member.

I relate the story of her fondling and stroking me and of her having me take over and shoot off for her.

I tell her about Claudia's love of 'ruined orgasms' and 'orgasm torture' and what those terms meant and how Claudia was mildly upset that I finished myself off and how she was going to discuss it with you tomorrow.

"Sounds like fun for us and torture for you. Go get the tablet so we can research this new fun we are going to have at your expense." She giggles.

Needless to say, Desy was even more excited after watching a few videos and reading a few stories about ruined orgasms. I was becoming more apprehensive, although not enough that I couldn't get hard and have another round sex with Desy. Finished up with me cleaning up her cum splattered pussy afterwards and bring her to several additional orgasms.

As we were snuggling and enjoying the afterglow Desy tells me. "I can't wait to have Claudia teach me some new tricks, we're going to have so much fun! Aren't you glad I made you walk down to the end of the parking lot?"

12