Quarantine Blackmail

Story Info
Tom takes advantage of his position during the quarantine.
2.6k words
4.33
35.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers

Tom felt a thrill of excitement as he rang the bell and waited for the door to open. The quarantine time had been hard, but certain aspects of it had led to his current situation, so he couldn't complain. The door swung open, and the pretty middle aged redhead who has opened the door smiled at him as she invited him in.

"Come on in, the computer is right upstairs. I've been vaccinated, so if you'd like to remove your mask, you are welcome to."

As Tom removed his face mask, he paused and replied, "Actually, Andrea, there's something we need to discuss. We might be more comfortable here in the living room."

Andrea's face briefly showed concern, but she quickly recovered, and said, "Sure, why don't you have a seat here on the couch," as she sat in an easy chair facing Tom. "So what's going on? I thought you needed to make some more changes on my computer for the office."

"Well, Andrea," Tom said, "As you know, back when the company first started to allow working from home, I went around to everyone's house to install software to make it work better. One thing that involved was something called VPN software - do you know what that is?"

Andrea said, "Not exactly, but kinda. It's what lets me get on the server at the office, right?"

"Basically, although it's a little more complicated than that," Tom explained. "VPN stands for 'Virtual Private Network', and it uses the Internet to connect your computer to the system at the office. Essentially, when the VPN is active, it's like your computer is actually at the office, just like the one on your desk at work."

Tom could see she was a bit confused, and she said, "Okay, I guess I see that. So is there a problem with my computer and the VPN? Is that why you are here?"

"Oh, no, it's working fine, perfectly in fact," Tom said. "Actually, the thing is, like I said when it is active, it is just like you are at the office, and everything you do on the system goes through the company network. EVERYTHING."

Tom suppressed a smile as he saw the recognition of what he was saying showed on her face. We are getting to the good part, he thought.

"In my job of computer security, I am responsible for the monitoring system that logs all the activity going in and out from the network. For the most part, it is to make sure no proprietary information is accessed by unauthorized parties, but the company also wants to make sure their system isn't used for anything inappropriate."

"Wait a minute," she said, "are you saying the company can read the files on my computer? I didn't agree to that!"

"No, not at all - well, at least not without cause if something improper is detected. No, I'm saying that traffic from our network to the outside world is monitored," Tom replied. "And when your computer is running the VPN, all access to the Internet goes through the company system, including emails. Including photos send to outside persons."

At this, Andrea stiffened, and her face began to turn red as she realized what he was saying. "Oh, god, are you saying that the company has copies of things I've sent to my friends?"

Tom said, "Yes, if you were still running the VPN when you sent them. Well, I should say the company COULD have copies, if the person who is in charge happened to notice, and brought it to their attention. That person would be me."

"Oh, god, this is horrible, those pictures can't get out!"

"Yeah," Tom agreed, "it would be pretty bad - besides the embarrassment, there's a good chance you'd be fired. They're pretty explicit."

"Oh, no, are you saying you've seen them? Who else?" She wrapped her arms around herself, almost like she was covering her body from his sight.

"Yes, I've seen them, but I thought I would discuss this with you before I passed them along to the company," Tom said with a smile.

"Oh, that's great! Not that you've seen them, I mean, I'm so embarrassed. But it's great you haven't done anything with them. I can certainly pay you to not give them to anyone if that's what you want," she said nervously.

"I don't want your money," said Tom, "I work in network security, I make plenty. No, I thought we could work something else out."

Her face moved from nervousness to a look of anger, as she said, "And what exactly did you have in mind?"

With a smile Tom said, "From the photos I can see you have a really great body for a woman your age. I think I'd like to see if it looks as good in person."

"No way! That is NOT going to happen!" Her anger showing, she had her arms crossed over her chest and a look of defiance on her face.

"Hey, it's up to you," Tom said as he stood up. "I guess I will have to do my job and pass these on to my boss. Maybe it won't be too bad. Not everyone gets fired for this sort of thing, but it won't really be up to him, other people will probably have to be consulted."

As he started to turn to leave, she jumped up, putting her hand on his arm, and said, "No, wait. That's not good. Even if I don't get fired, sounds like a lot of people will see the pictures, and I can't have that. You promise if I do this, you will get rid of the pictures and no one will know?"

"Of course," he said as he sat back down, "you take care of me and I'll take care of you."

As Tom settled back on the couch, Andrea started to tentatively unbutton her blouse. A lacy navy bra was revealed, with a decent amount of cleavage exposed. Tom could see her breasts moving as she breathed, the tension in her body evident. The bra clasp was in front, and as Andrea slowly opened it and slid the cups to the side, her full breasts dropped on her chest. There was some sag to them, but not as much as you might think for a woman her age, and Tom was happy to see they were as fabulous as the pictures showed. A small c-cup, nicely round, with small pink nipples which were standing up firm and pointed, hardening despite her distress.

"Very nice," Tom said, as she dropped her bra to the floor. "Now the pants." Andrea glowered at him as she started to unzip her slacks. She let them drop, and stepped out of them, then grabbed her bikini panties at the hips, pausing for a moment as she worked up the nerve to be fully nude in front of him. Sighing, she slid the panties down in one swift motion, stepping out of them as they hit the floor. Instinctively she covered her breasts with one hand and her crotch with the other.

Tom waved his finger at her. "None of that now. Let's see what you've got, turn around for me. Slowly."

Andrea moved her hands to her hips, and began to spin for Tom's gaze. She had kept herself in great shape over the years, with only a slight, sexy curve to her stomach, and a perfect hourglass figure with a tight waist and full hips. The profile view revealed the teardrop shape of her breasts and the apple curve of her ass, a shape that Tom loved so well. As she turned to the rear, he was greeted by a lovely heart shaped ass. There was no doubt, this was a very lovely woman.

"Okay, happy?" she asked, and Tom shook his head.

"No, come a little closer, I want a better look."

Andrea moved slowly towards him, reluctant to get too close, but forced by the look on his face to continue until she was only a foot away. Tom gazed up and down her naked body, taking in her beauty. As he raised his hand towards her hip, she pulled back and exclaimed, "Hey, nobody said anything about touching!"

"It's up to you, if you want I can turn those photos in," Tom scolded her. "But if you want to keep this between us, you need to follow my rules."

Andrea hesitated, but as she thought about what exposure would mean, she realized she had little choice. She moved back in towards him, and he reached out his hands, taking her by the waist before firmly turning her around. She shivered as he ran his hands along her firm ass, lifting it lightly from the bottom, then stroking her gently.

"You really have a fine ass. You must work out. Actually, why don't you have a seat right here?" He patted his lap, and Andrea reluctantly lowered herself until she was sitting on his lap. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her, which both disgusted her and made her feel good, that she was causing this reaction in this younger man. She momentarily forgot the situation when he slid his hands across her belly and reached up to cup her breasts in his hands. She had always had very sensitive breasts, and the feel of his strong hands squeezing and pinching her hard nipples sent a small thrill through her body. She didn't resist as he pulled her close to him, leaning back until her body was molded to his, with his chin resting on her shoulder as he nuzzled her neck.

Suddenly he spun her around, and before she had a chance to protest, his mouth closed on her pointed nipple, sucking on it greedily as his hands went around her back and then down to grab her ass cheeks. She suppressed a moan, not wanting this awful man to know what his actions were doing to her. He switched back and forth between her breasts, leaving her nipples swollen and shiny with spit.

After a few minutes of sucking, he released her breast from his mouth and sat back. Thinking her humiliation had finally ended, Andrea started to get up, but Tom placed his hands on her shoulders and kept her down on her knees between his legs.

"That was all very nice," he said, "but it's time to move on - while your nude selfies were quite beautiful, it was the action shots that I loved the most. It's time to see if you are as good at sucking cock as it seems."

"Oh, no, you can't! I can't do that, please!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, I know you CAN do that, I've got photographic evidence that you are a first rate cocksucker. And if you don't want the rest of the company to know, too, you know what you have to do."

Andrea realized that at this point, she had gone too far to stop. And she really did love to suck cock, so how bad could it be? With a sigh she reached over and started unbuckling his belt. Tom smiled down at her, ready to feel this hot MILF's mouth on his hard cock.

Andrea pulled down his pants, and was greeted with the sight of the cock she had felt pressed against her ass earlier. It wasn't huge, but a respectable 6" with the mushroom head she enjoyed so much. If she was going to be forced to suck cock, this was a good one to suck. It was very similar to her boyfriends, so perhaps she could just pretend it was him she was sucking.

She grabbed it by the base, and held it up to her mouth where she gave the head a little lick, and then ran her tongue around it. After a bit of licking, she slipped the head into her mouth, closing her eyes as she started to take it in her mouth, bobbing quickly up and down.

"Oh, no, bitch, slow down, you aren't going to get me off that quick! And open your eyes! I want you looking up at me while you suck, you need to remember just who you are doing this for, and know what a little slut you are, down on your knees sucking a man you barely know."

Tom was pleased with what he saw in her eyes as she looked up at him, keeping eye contact as his cock went deeper and deeper in her mouth. She clearly knew what she was doing, as he felt her tongue rubbing against the bottom of his shaft as it sunk into her mouth, and then back up to the tip, almost releasing him from her mouth, only to travel down again. Her mouth was warm and wet, and she had settled on a speed that was just perfect. Her lips held him tight, and occasionally she would pop his cock out to give it a lick around the head, before returning it to her mouth. She looked so damn sexy down on her knees, her mouth full of his cock, her breasts bouncing lightly as she drove her head up and down.

"Damn, you sweet little cocksucker, you are every bit as good as I thought you would be," Tom complemented her.

She let his cock escape her mouth for a moment, and replied, "You've got a really nice cock, you bastard, I might even have enjoyed sucking you off if you hadn't forced yourself on me."

Tom said, "Hey, it was your choice. And I'm guessing you are still enjoying it, I know what a woman who loves having a cock in her mouth looks like."

She didn't argue, but returned to her sucking. Tom leaned forward a bit, and grabbed her hanging tits squeezing them as she sucked him, shooting a thrill of desire through her. After a bit, he leaned back so he could watch, his face showing that he might not be lasting much longer.

Andrea took her mouth off him, and said, "Let me know when you are going to cum, so I can take you out of my mouth."

"Oh, no," Tom replied, "I am definitely going to cum in that sweet little mouth, and you are going to swallow every drop, or those pictures will be everywhere."

Resigned to this final indignity, Andrea went back to work, establishing a rhythm guaranteed to bring the man to orgasm. And after a couple minutes, she could feel him tense up and knew it was time.

"Oh, yes, eat my cum you little cocksucker!" he cried, as his cock started to pulse as she tasted his sperm shooting into her mouth. She enjoyed the strong taste as he shot 5 or 6 times onto her tongue and deeper in her mouth, as she kept sucking until he was finished. It was more than she had expected, but as she pulled off she swallowed the entire load. Looking at his cock she noticed a small bit of cum still in the slit and without thinking licked it off, and then took his cock back in her mouth for a stroke or two. When he seemed to be finished, she finally let his cock loose, and sat back on her heels, staying there on her knees between her legs as she caught her breath.

As he stood up and pulled his pants back up to get dressed, she looked up at him and said, "So are we good? You won't tell anyone about the pictures?"

Tom replied, "Absolutely, a deal is a deal. That blowjob was fabulous, and I think you deserve to have those pictures remain private."

As he turned to go, he smiled as he thought, I wonder what she might do to get back the video I captured from her webcam chat with her boyfriend?

TTMann
TTMann
75 Followers