Quarantine Ch. 06

Story Info
Sister narrates the days events as mom becomes aware.
7.8k words
4.79
10k
19
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoofRat
RoofRat
150 Followers

Zoe continues:

I know he's my brother, but I love him so much. I know that it's not right by all morality standards, but I can't help it. Most brothers and sisters I know fight like cats and dogs, but not Bobby and I. Ever since we were young, Bobby has always watched out for me. The boys in our school learned early not to disrespect me. Bobby thumped more than one that said rude things or lied about my virtue. Mom bathed us in the same tub until I was 7. I was disappointed when she separated us, but Bobby told me later when we were older that he got a hardon one time and mom said it's time to bathe alone now.

Bobby was never inappropriate with me, he never tried anything sexual with me or my girlfriends that would come around. The girls in school all vied for his attention. He is witty, smart and so good looking. His blond hair always looked good even if it was unkempt, sweaty from working out or combed perfectly, which it usually was. His baby blue eyes were impossible to miss. When he looks at you, the knees of even the lesbians went weak. More than once I caught the female teachers looking at him with desire in their hearts. Even at a young age I was jealous of the girls he dated or showed interest in, but hid it.

When I had sleepovers with my friends they would try and get a peek at him when he would shower. Always trying to get him to noticed them. Lucky for me, he never complained or hid himself when I would walk into the bathroom when he was in there unless he was taking a shit, but he locked the door when he did that and I didn't want to see that anyway. I would sometimes talk to him while he was in the shower not letting him see me looking at his cock and balls. I had no problem sitting to pee in front of him. I hoped he would look at me. While most of my girlfriends were fantasizing about various boy bands or TV/movie studs, I thought about Bobby. When he would give me a hug or a brotherly kiss on the cheek, I would melt.

So now, all my dreams have become reality, I'm fucking my brother. I'm not only fucking him, I have given myself to him. I call him Master, because I think it turns him on. I know it turns me on. I trust him so much that I have decided to be his slave. I know he will never intentionally hurt me, though he does make me soar on occasion, but, as I told him, it's a good soar. Recently, I have even let Aunt Corrie do things to me, because it turns him on. I don't mind her advances and even like them but it's for Bobby, my Master. That makes me wet every time I call him that. He called my his slave and I almost came. I will share him, I just want to be a part of the situation. I also know that will not always be possible, but during this quarantine I don't think I'll miss much.

Last night Bobby fucked me to multiple orgasms as we watched Amy touch herself. I could feel his desire for her and I am going to give her to him. I woke up this morning naked in his arms, where I always want to wake up. I could feel his breath on my neck and didn't want to move, but I had a plan. I eased out of bed, grabbed a shower, put on some shorts sans panties and bra and one of Bobby's wife beater t-shirts, I looked hot, my nipples pointing against his shirt and headed over to Amy's

Amy's father passed away a couple of years ago in a work related accident. The lawsuit that followed left her mother a sizable award so they would never have to worry about money. So it's just Amy and her mother, Jeannie Dean in their home. Mrs. Dean has always been cool. She smokes weed and thinks nobody knows. We pinch her bag when we want to fire up. She hasn't dated since her husband died, but I have observed her giving Bobby the up and down with her eyes. There is no law against reckless eyeballs I guess.

I knocked on her front door and Mrs. Dean answered and informed me that she didn't think Amy was up yet, but to go on up to her room. I climbed the stairs and carefully opened her bedroom door, hoping she would still be asleep, she was. Amy must have been warm because her covers were kicked off, giving a view of her. She was wearing a light blue babydoll with matching panties. "You little slut," I thought. I looked out her window and could see my brother laying in bed. He must have been warm as well, cause he was uncovered, laying on his side, where I had left him. I could see that muscular back and that tight ass. It made me shiver. I sent him a text message to wake him up. I watched as he stirred and grabbed his phone off his nightstand. I told him I was at Amy's. He rolled over seeing me and blew me a kiss, God I love that man.

I sent another message and told him to lay on his back and get himself hard. He caught on right away, but had to piss first. I waited till he got back and got into position. Moving to Amy I kneeled down next to her bed and ran one finger, ever so lightly across her panties, finding her clit. I rubbed softly until she gave a little moan. I looked to Bobby, who was looking, watching me. He was slowly tugging on his wonderful manhood. I continued working Amy's clit and she instinctively spread her legs, giving me easier access to her vagina. After a minute, with increasing moans, her eyes opened. Seeing me and what I was doing she said, "What the fuck are you doing?"

I put my finger to my lips, shushing her and whispered, "If you have to pee, do it now."

"What? I already did that about an hour ago. What the fuck are you doing?" she said again in a quieter voice.

I just pointed out her bedroom window. She raised up, sitting on her bed and looked at my brother, who was now looking at the ceiling and pumping his cock up and down. She got right out of bed and walked to her window and was watching him, she never said a word. I came up behind her, put my right arm around her, reached under her babydoll and cupped her right breast and my left hand found her crotch. I ran my tongue down her neck and shoulder and whispered in her ear, "He's thinking about your orgasm last night." sliding my hand inside her panties, finding her clit again with my finger.

She moaned and leaned into me.

"Do you want to fuck my brother?" I continued whispering. "Do you want to suck that hard cock that you are watching? Do you want to feel him mount you, filling your wet pussy? Do you want to fill his cum fill up you insides?

"Oh God, yes."

Bobby rolled his head to the side at that moment and looked right at us and she started to move to hide, but I held her still. Bobby's strokes became faster. I grabbed her babydoll and pulled it over her head, letting the beautiful auburn hair fall all around her shoulders, back and chest, partially covering her breasts.

"Do you see his cock?"

"Yes"

I circled her clit with two fingers as I pulled her hair away from her hardening nipples. I bent down and pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them, moving right up to the window. With my foot, I moved her ankle, spreading her stance and let a finger slid between the wet lips of her pussy. She again leaned into me, pushing her hips toward my brothers watching eyes.

"Do you want my brothers cock head right here?" I continued in her ear as I pushed my finger into her opening, feeling her juice coving my digit.

"Yes" Her breathing becoming rapid.

I pinched her nipple and pushed my finger deeper into her quivering body.

I watched as Bobby stood up out of bed and too walked right up to his window, never stopping his pumping or staring at Amy's eyes. I could see him leaking, a long drip of precum stream toward the floor.

"Do you want to taste that precum that is dripping from him?"

"Oh, God yes." Amy gasped, her legs starting to shake.

"Do you want to cum on that hard cock?"

"YES!" As I slid a second finger into her.

We watched as Bobby's hip started to jerk a bit and not taking his eyes off her trembling body shot a stream of cum onto his closed window and I said in her ear, "He's cumming for you. He's filling your cunt." as I was working my fingers in and out of her, tugging first one then the other nipple.

Amy all but screamed, "Cum in me Bobby, cum in me." and her body convulsed in my arms, almost knocking us to the floor. Bobby shooting multiple shots of cum onto the window. Amy still shaking, Bobby let go of his cock and brought his hand up to his mouth, looking at Amy and licked the cum from his fingers, sending Amy into another spasm of lust.

From behind me I heard, "Oh my." and as I turned to look, saw Amy's bedroom door close. I then knew that Mrs. Dean had seen all or at least the end of what had just happened. I don't think Amy had heard her as she stared at my brother who blew her a kiss, waved and walked off to his bathroom, leaving his trembling neighbor in the arms of his sister.

Amy trying to get her composure back said, "I want to, no, I am going to fuck that man, if it's the last thing I do."

"If I allow it." I said as I pulled my fingers out of her.

She turned to me and pleadingly said, "Please Zoe, I have to fuck him, I have to have his cum. You wouldn't stop me would you?"

I new I had her. Now I was the Master and this was my slave. "You do what I tell you, when I tell you and I will make it happen, but if you disobey me, even one time, if you hesitate even one time, I will not let you get near him. Rubbing yourself in this window every day, will be the closest you get to him. Do you understand?"

"Yes, what ever you say, when ever you say."

"Call me Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress." her voice trembling.

Looking at her beautiful green eyes that were dilated, a sweet tear running down her cheek, I said "Put a finger in your cunt and get it wet." She did. "Now, put it in my mouth." She raised her shaking hand to my lips and watched me suck her finger into my mouth, never losing eye contact. I sucked her finger, tasting her, "Now give me your tongue. She pressed her lips to mine, sliding her pink tastebuds into my mouth. We kissed and our breasts pushed into each other, nipples hard as I pulled her close. After a nice long passionate kiss, I pulled away and in a authoritative voice said, "You will be at my front door at exactly 8:00 P.M. You will not be wearing any panties of bra under your clothes. You will be showered clean, inside and out, shaved, powdered and perfumed. Do you understand me?

"Yes Mistress."

With that I turned and left her bedroom, leaving her standing there with her mouth open. As I shut the door, I saw her looking at me, then smiling, the door closed. As I passed her mothers bedroom, this door also closed, I said, "Goodbye, Mrs. Dean." I heard her moan. I continued, Amy is spending the night at my house tonight." Another moan. "Come over for drinks with my mom and Aunt Corrie tonight." I thought I heard a muffled scream and I went home knowing she was fucking herself, thinking of my brother. I may have to make her my slave as well. Oh, maybe make her and Amy do things together. Now my pussy was leaking.

When I got home I found everybody out in the back yard. Bobby was laying in a lawn chair, by the pool wearing his shorts, tanning his hard body. Mom and Aunt Corrie were doing their morning yoga. Both in the "Child's Pose", on their knees, bent over, arms stretched out over their heads. From Bobby's position he was looking right at the stretching woman's asses. I took a chair next to Bobby and whispered, "Morning Master. I am planning you a tasty dessert for this evening. You will need your appetite. The sun is hot, please allow me to put some tanning oil on you."

Not taking his eyes off the ladies he said, "That would be nice, thank you slave."

I walked to the swim house, where guest could change and shower and looked at the tanning products we kept there next to an assortment of towels. Oil or lotion? I decided on the oil. Returning to my brother, reclining on his back, his head turned to watch mom and Aunt Corrie, I knelt next to him. Pulling off the wife beater I was wearing so as to not get oil on it, I opened the bottle. I applied copious amounts of oil to Bobby's shoulders, neck, arms, chest and flat stomach. I also smeared the oil across my tits and belly, causing my nipples to harden. Moving down to my brothers legs I began to oil them from the top of his feet moving upwards.

Mom and Aunt Corrie had moved into the "Cat Pose", on their hands and knees arching their backs up and then down, holding each position for a time. I could see that neither of them had anything under their yoga pants. Both of their vulvas were forming a very notable "Camel Toe". Knelling next to each other, I could see them whispering back and forth, not looking at us.

I worked the oil up over my Masters knees and thighs. The ladies then moved into the "Downward-Facing Dog" pose. Hands outstretched above their heads, palms down, feet flat, asses raised high, forming a triangle with the yoga mats they were using. I slid my oily hand up the leg of Bobby's shorts, taking his growing penis in my warm hand. He never took his eyes off the woman. In their pose they were able to look back at us, but nobody was speaking. I saw Aunt Corrie wink at me. I looked at mom as saw her looking as I slid my hand out of my brother's short and continued applying oil. I stopped caring what anybody outside of our family, except for dad, thought or saw anymore and slid my hand back into his shorts and palmed what I now considered my cock.

Mom said calmly, "Zoe, where is you shirt? Your breasts are exposed."

"Didn't want to get oil on it. There's nobody out here that hasn't seen my tits before."

Moving my hand back out of the shorts and then back in, coating his cock and testicles with oil, I raised the leg of his shorts, giving mom and Aunt Corrie a view of what was now Bobby's hard, oily cock. I could hear both of the woman suck in a breath.

Standing up to face Bobby and I, the ladies laid down into the "Corpse Pose". Laying flat on their backs, arms at their sides, legs slightly apart. We could see the outline of their pussy's, both with a growing wet spot. Bobby reached out and let his hand trail down my back, sending shivers through my body. His touch always caused my pussy to moisten. After they had cooled down, Aunt Corrie stood up and said, "I'm going for a swim." She then pulled her shirt over her head, freeing her breasts and then dropped her pants, leaving her naked.

Mom blurted out, "Corrie, Bobby's right there."

Aunt Corrie, not even looking back, replied, "The man is 20 years old. He's seen naked women before." and then dived into the pool.

Mom stood, looked at Corrie, then at Bobby and I. I know she could see my hand stroking my brothers meat and said, "I'm going to go shower." But, instead of going into the house, she headed for the swim house. Walking right passed us, not acknowledging my hand placement. The wet spot in her crotch had grown considerably. She disappeared into the swim house as we watched her beautiful ass roll from side to side as she walked. Bobby sat up, turned my head to him and kissed me. Then he stood, dropped his shorts, his cock standing proud and jumped into the pool with our Aunt.

I stood, shed my shorts and joined them, swimming to my brothers arms and kissing him. Aunt Corrie was floating on her back in the water, her tits in and out of the water, her nipples visibly hard. Her arms and legs slowly moving back and forth, keeping her afloat. I released the kiss and watched Bobby roll over onto his back to float, but I put my arms under his back and held him afloat, his hard member looked like a submarine periscope.

The swim house is not so much a house but an eight foot enclosed privacy fence with a roof about a foot above the fence. There is a shower and hooks on the walls for clothes. A refrigerator, full of various beers and a well stocked bar. I glanced up at the house and could see mom was standing on a chair, peeking over the fence at us. I am sure she had stripped for the shower because I could see her bare shoulder. Aunt Corrie moved over to Bobby and I, putting arms under my brother holding him up as well, staring at his hardon. My heart was racing, because if mom didn't know what was going on with Bobby and I, she was about to find out. Out of the corner of my eye I could see mom watching us, unmoving, quite.

I looked into Aunt Corrie's eyes as she stood on the other side of Bobby, holding him up. She also knew her sister was watching and whispered, "Do it."

I asked, "Is this your favor?"

"Nope, now suck your brothers cock."

I looked at Bobby's face and he was watching our mother, staring at his cock. I think it got even harder.

I bent down and took Bobby's hardon into my mouth and down my throat. I heard mom gasp, as she almost fell off the chair she was standing on. I held my brother deep for a moment, then started letting him slide out and then back in. Aunt Corrie brought a hand up between his legs and started to gently massage his balls. Bobby groaned watching mom, her mouth open. With my brothers cock in and out of my mouth, I looked at mom. I could see her shoulder moving up and down. I knew she was working her pussy as she watched me blow Bobby.

For what had been at least five minutes, nobody said a word. All I could hear was heaving breathing from all of us and the sound of water splashing around us. I knew Bobby was getting close, he reached down and grabbed my ass and I'm sure Aunt Corrie's as well. As I sucked faster and faster, Aunt Corrie with oil that I had applied to Bobby's balls, reached under and slid a finger up his ass until the finger was all the way inside of him. With a grunt his balls unloaded up his shaft and into my waiting mouth. I took his full load into my mouth not spilling a drop. When he was empty, Aunt Corrie released him and he sank. She grabbed my head and pressed her lips to mine, forcing my mouth open and sucking his seed into her mouth. I heard mom cry out as I'm sure she was cumming. Our tongues fought over my brothers seed, swallowing all we could get. Bobby surfaced and started kissing one then the other, tasting his own cum. Mom cried out again.

I looked to mom, but she had now disappeared behind the fence and I could hear the shower turn on. I heard liquor bottles clinking. Guess she needed a stiff one of her own. I swam away from the other two and happened to look up into Mrs. Dean's bedroom window which overlooked our backyard. I could see her standing there naked with one hand on her large breast and the other between her nicely shaped legs. When she saw me looking, I waved for to come down and join us, but she just backed away from the window embarrassed. Well, I guess the cats out of the bag.

Bobby started swimming laps, Aunt Corrie climbed out of the pool and went into the swim house. I decided to go take a shower and get a nap before this evenings activities. As I was making my way out of the pool, Bobby said, "Slave girl done good." He swam to me, took me in his arms kissing me. When our lips parted, he looked in my eyes and said in his best domineering voice, "Slave girl done real good, Masters special girl, Masters only girl." and grabbed my ass cheek, giving it a firm squeeze, as he pulled me tight into him. I released a flood of juice into the pool. He returned to his laps, his shinny ass bobbing out of the water as he swam. As I got out of the pool, naked as the day I was born. I spied Mrs. Dean, back at the window watching my brother as she played with her pussy. I smiled to myself as I retrieved my clothes and Bobby's shorts and went to my bedroom anticipating the coming evening. Before I jumped into the shower, I sent Amy a text. "Bring some of your mom's weed tonight."

I was having a great nap, dreaming of my Master, my brother, my lover. I was awakened by Aunt Corrie kissing me. I was still naked and she was fondling my breasts as she kissed me. She said, "It's time for dinner. Don't put on anything but a pair a panties and come on down."

RoofRat
RoofRat
150 Followers