Quarantine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "Is this your favor?"

"Nope" and she rose, wearing only a pair of panties and left my room. I grinned and thought, this is going to be a good night.

Before I headed downstairs, I put on my favorite perfume. Mom had taught me how and where to put on just the right amount. I put on a pair of white lacy satin panties.

I hoped my Master would approve. As I was about to descend the stairs, I heard my mom's voice scold her sister, "Where the fuck are your clothes Corrie, the kids will be down any second?"

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard Aunt Corrie reply, "It's a panties only night."

"I don't think so." mom replied as I walked into the kitchen. Mom saw my nakedness, "You too, daughter? Are you both going to run around the house like a couple of native girls?

Corrie said, "Sister, get naked with us."

"Not in front of Bobby. I'm still his mother."

Bobby walked in to join us and said, "Look at my beautiful ladies." He then took me in his arms and kissed me, then did the same to Aunt Corrie. Then, stepping in front of mom, her eyes wide, Bobby took her face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers and snaked his tongue into her mouth. She remained wide eyed and unmoving as Bobby's tongue found hers and let them run together. As their kiss lingered, he could feel her body begin to relax. He released the kiss and without a word went to the dinner table and sat in the chair at the head of the table.

The three of us brought in the food and as we started to sit, Bobby looked at mom and in a demanding voice said, "Mother, remove your clothing." Mom's eyes widened and as she started to protest, Bobby sternly said, "I'm not going to tell you again, STRIP!" I could actually see the submission come over her face. They looked at each other for a moment. Bobby cocked his head to the side looking into her eyes. Mom reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. As she worked the buttons loose, her cheeks reddened. Once undone, she let the garment fall off her shoulders, her breath quickening. She set the blouse aside. Standing there in her bra, I began to get up to help her with it and Bobby said, "Sit Z, she can do it."

Mom reached behind her, unsnapping her bra and then tossed it aside. He chest was heaving as she couldn't control her excitement. Her nipples were as hard as if she was standing in a walk in freezer. As she stood there, Bobby looked down at the jeans she was wearing, she reached for the button below her naval and unsnapped it. Lowering the zipper, her breathing coming is quick gasps, she lowered her pants revealing a bright red thong. Without a word, she folded her jeans and placed them with her blouse, then took her seat. Bobby smiled at her and nodded and said, "Thank you mother. You are truly a beautiful woman. I can see where my sister gets her own beauty." Mom blushed.

Before anyone said anything, Bobby said, "Lets hold hands and pray." Taking each others hands Bobby continued, "God thank you for these gorgeous woman in my life. You have blessed this family with so much love and understanding and the opportunity to express our love for each other. A men. Ladies, lets feast." With that, we dug in.

While we ate, the conversation was lite and we laughed as Aunt Corrie told a funny story about her and mom as kids. Bobby got up going into the kitchen and got four large wine glasses and put them in front of each of us. Then he brought out two bottles of uncorked wine and filled our glasses, emptying the first bottle. As we drank and ate, all nerves were calmed. I thought my brother would be staring at moms and Aunt Corrie's tits, but he was a complete gentleman, gazing into our eyes as he spoke. The second bottle of wine was poured as we were all finishing our meal.

The wine took its effect on me and I looked at mom and said, "Mother, I love you and would never want to hurt you in any way, but I know you saw what happened in the pool this morning." She looked at me and then Bobby as I continued. "I love my brother and have given myself to him. I will do anything he asks, anytime, anywhere. I have accepted your sons seed in every opening of my body. I have been bathed in his cum and he in mine. I want you to know this, because I will not hide our love for one another. I think you can understand, because you and Aunt Corrie are sharing yourselves with each other."

Mom shot a look at Aunt Corrie, who said, "I didn't say a thing."

Mom thought a moment and said, "You were watching us in the shower the other night, weren't you?"

"Yes, it was hot as fuck and when Aunt Corrie slid her strap on into your ass the other night, your sons hard cock slid into mine taking my anal virginity."

Carley broke out in goose bumps and her nipples hardened, her breathing increasing. "Well, I am happy that you are being honest with me. It's going to take some time to get used to all this new information. You are taking your birth control, yes?"

"Yes mother.

"Mom looked at her sister and asked, "What do you think of all this?"

Aunt Corrie smiled and said, "It's a party now."

We all laughed at this. I said, "Mom, we know your are making money on your cam site and if Bobby wants, we will help with that too. The thought of strangers watching me please my Master makes me wet."

Mom lifted her glass and asked, "Er...Can I get some more wine please?"

Bobby jumped up and said, "I can do better than that." And went to the kitchen. A couple of minutes later he came back with a tray containing four shot glasses, lemon wedges and a bottle of tequila.

Aunt Corrie spoke up, "Here we go."

Bobby poured us all a shot and together we raised out glasses. Bobby said, "To orgasms." and we all drank them down. I'm not a big drinker and could feel the warmth flow down my throat and into my stomach.

I said out loud, "Wow, that kind of feels like when I swallow your cum Master, warm all the way down and butterflies in my belly."

Mom heard this and said, "Another please."

Aunt Corrie chimed in, "Damn right."

I got out of my chair and standing over my mother I said, "Mom thank you for understanding." Then before she could reply I bent and put my lips on hers. She straightened as I slipped my tongue into her mouth and cupped one of her bare breasts. She let a involuntary moan enter my mouth as our tongues danced. I released her lips and pulled her to my breast. Without thinking, she sucked in my nipple. Before I lost myself to her, I stepped away seeing Bobby and Aunt Corrie watching us. Looking at mom I said, "We will continue this another time. Amy is going to spend the night and I invited Mrs. Dean to have cocktails with you two tonight. My Master will be with me. By the way, Mrs. Dean was watching us from her bedroom window this morning. She was masturbating."

Bobby stood up and said, "It has been a long time since she has been close to anyone. Mom, Aunt Corrie, I want you to fill her with drinks and when she is ready, I want you to make her cum over and over." Mom started to say something, when Bobby interrupted, moving towards her "You will do this for her." Then Bobby bent taking moms lips for the second time tonight, kissing her passionately, then rising up said, "You will do this for me." I could feel the forcefulness in his voice.

Mom as if in a trance whispered, "Yes my son, do you want her seen around the world?"

"Don't betray her. Make sure she is aware before she is viewed by others."

Another whisper from mom, "As you wish my son."

Bobby behind her bent and took both her breast in his hands and whispered in her ear, "When you cum tonight...think of my cock." He looked at me, "When does Amy arrive?"

I looked at the clock, "30 minutes."

Moving toward the stairs said, "I'll await for my dessert in my room, notify me when it is served." and went to his room.

The three of us cleaned the table and did the dishes. Mom said, "We need to get dressed."

I said, "No, she was playing with herself this morning. There is no doubt she has worked herself into a froth, thinking about what she saw all day. When she comes in, give her two shots of tequila and remove her clothing for her. If she is against it, she will let you know. She's probably going to be stoned already, so just be matter of fact with her. Demanding, overwhelm her."

Aunt Corrie excitedly said, "She has weed?"

"I told Amy to bring some."

"Nice" she replied.

I was standing by the door when my phone beeped at 8:00 and I opened the door. Amy and Mrs. Dean were standing there nervously. When they saw me standing there in just my panties their jaws dropped, excusing themselves for the intrusion. I quickly ushered them inside. I handed them both a shot glass and said drink this. Looking at each other wondering what the hell they got themself into, they sucked them down, then biting into a lemon. Just then, mom showed up with a trey that had two more shots, in just her G-String. She said, "Hey Jeannie, Amy, quick drink these."

I looked at Amy and said, "Drink". They tentatively took them and knocked them back and then a lemon. "Now, come with us" and I led them into the front room where now they see Aunt Corrie in her panties.

Mrs. Dean said, "What is going on? Laundry day?

I said "Mom will explain in a bit. Amy did you bring what I asked?

Mrs. Dean reached into her back pocket and produced a cigarette case, opening it revealing 5 neatly rolled doobies. "Do you mean these?"

"Yes" I said and reached for one and took a lighter from the coffee table and put fire to it, drawing in the sweet smoke, holding it as I passed it to my Aunt who did the same and then passing it. After it went around a couple of times I looked at Amy and commanded her to go to my bedroom and wait for me. Without a word, she was on her way. I took another hit off the doob and asked my mom if she thought Mrs. Dean could be more comfortable?

Mom approached her and without a word began to unbutton her blouse, thinking of her sons cock, while Aunt Corrie, coming up behind her, reaching around and unbuttoned her jeans, lowering the zipper and then pushed them over her hips and down her legs, helping her step out of them exposing her blue cotton panties. She tossed them over a chair. Mom got her blouse off her shoulders and tossed it over the back of a chair with her jeans. Aunt Corrie unclasped her bra, dropping it with the rest of her clothes. Mrs. Dean was now standing there in just her panties. She tried to raise her arms to cover her large breasts. She won the prize for biggest tits in the room.

Mom took her arms, putting them at her side and said, "It is okay Jeannie. This is going to be an evening you will never forget. I understand you watched my daughter swallow my sons cum this morning." Her face flushed.

"I, uh... I"

Aunt Corrie asked, "Did it make you wet? I hear you were finger fucking yourself." Leaning in and kissing her neck.

I took another doobie and said, "You sexy bitches have a good time. I have dessert to serve my Master." Then left them for my room. I looked back and Aunt Corrie was standing behind her giving little kisses down her neck to her shoulder. Mom, in front pulled her lips to her and began kissing her. I went up the stairs taking a bottle of tequila with me.

I entered my room, Amy sitting on my bed starting to feel the effects of the booze and weed. "Stand up." I commanded. She obeyed and I moved around her and whispered in her ear, "Do you want to fuck my brother?"

"Yes"

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes, I want Bobby's cock. I need Bobby's cock."

"Will you do exactly as I say?"

She whispered, "My pleasure is your command."

I kissed her and instructed, "Remove my panties." She turned dropped to her knees and pulled my panties down. I stepped out of them. "Your last chance. Do you want my brother to use your body for his pleasure? Will you except his seed where ever he wants to put it?"

"Yes"

"Yes what?"

"Yes mistress."

I sat on the bed and said, "Strip" With shaking hands she started to remove her clothing. I watched her as she pulled her shirt over her head, then dropped her shorts. As ordered, she was not wearing any under garments. I didn't know at the time, but my brother had the three cameras recording the action and was at that moment watching us. I reached to her pussy and inserted a finger. Feeling her wetness I brought my finger to my lips and tasted her then put it to her lips, "Taste your cunt, slave." I opened the bottle of tequila and took a swig and then handed it to her. "Drink" She took it and tilted it back then gave it back.

"How do you feel?"

Her voice quivering, "Excited, scared, happy, horny, buzzed."

Getting off the bed, I went to my dresser and removed two very long silk scarves. Returning to her, I took her hand and tied a scarf around her wrist, then tied the other wrist with the second scarf. "Get on the bed." She complied. I then tied the scarves to my head board. This beautiful young woman was now with her hands above her head was tied to my bed. I let my hand run across her belly, feeling her shiver at my touch. "Are you frightened?"

"No mistress, I trust you will care for me."

I crawled on the bed between her legs, pushing them up by her chest. "Don't move."

Using both hands I spread her pussy lips open, looking into her. Her juices were flowing from her. Laying on my stomach I moved my tongue to her and sank it in to her, tasting, smelling her, coating my face with her. She gasped as I manipulated her spread open hole. I slid in a finger, turning it up and rubbed her ridged G spot. Her hips bucked up as a cry of pleasure escaped her lips. I crawled up, between her legs and began to kiss and lick her breasts, nipping at her already hard nipples.

"Oh mistress!" she moaned.

I moved my face to hers and commanded, "Stick out your pussy licker." Her tongue appeared. "Keep it out." I sucked on her tongue. I then stood up over her head, looking down on her, "You will lick what I give you." I slowly lowered my pussy down and let her tongue enter my pussy. Her tongue began to move up and down my slit. Now it was my turn to moan. I dripped onto her mouth, rocking my hips back and forth on her tongue. "Suck on my clit." Her lips engulfed my tender bud and I began to shiver. Before I could cum I raised up off her and got off the bed. I bent down and kissed and licked her lips, tasting my own funk.

Without saying a word, I went through the bathroom and into Bobby's room. He was sitting in front of his laptop watching us. That's when I first learned of his cameras. I wondered how long he had been watching me in my bedroom. This sent a new gush of juice through my pussy. "Master, your dessert is served."

He rose from the computer and walked to my bedroom, wearing only his gym shorts. He looked down upon Amy's naked body, walking around the bed, studying her from all angles. Her legs still by her chest, Bobby looked down at her dripping gash. He moved his face up to her face and whispered in her ear, "Are you giving me your body to pleasure myself with?"

"Yes, I am yours to do as you will."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Give me your seed where it pleases you most."

I could see the flow of her juice, running down the crack of her ass.

She looked up at him, "Please give me your cock. I need your cock."

"Z, remove my shorts." I dropped in front of him and pulled his shorts down. His hard cock flopped in front of my face. I put him in my mouth holding him there, letting my saliva coat his hot meat. He pulled himself from my lips and got on his knees next to Amy's face. She turned her head to look at the shaft that was before her. Looking in her eyes he said, "Suck my sister spit off of me." She opened her mouth and allowed him to push into her mouth, wrapping her lips around the stiff pole, sucking my saliva off him and down her throat. I pushed two fingers into her drooling cunt. She moaned on my brothers cock as he moved in and out of her mouth. I too pushed in and out of her hole. Amy moaned louder on his meat.

Bobby pulled his cock out of her mouth, leaning down, "I'm going to fuck you now."

Whimpering she cried, "Oh yes, please fuck me. Use my body anyway you want."

I still had two fingers in her, her juices running down her ass crack, I pushed my ring finger into her asshole. "Oh God!" She cried out as I fingers worked in and out of her like a piston. Bobby watched this as he moved between her legs. I removed my hand as he inched closer to his prize. He took her spread legs against his chest, her ankles by his ears. I got on the bed and stood over her face looking into my brothers face. I took ahold of her ankles, holding her spread legs. Bobby grasped his shaft and let the head of his throbbing hardon, press against her labia minora and let her juice coat the head of his cock.

"Oh Bobby" She cried out. "Take my body."

He ran his cock up and down her opening, then striking her clit with his cock. He then ran the underside of his dick back and forth through her opening and clit.

Tears began to run down the side of her face, her wrists still tied was unable to wipe them away, she cried out again, "Please Bobby fuck me. I need you in me."

My brother pulled away from her and positioned his cock at her opening, sliding just the head in and held it there. He could feel her trying to suck him in, the scarves preventing her from pushing onto him. She was staring at him through her tears and he asked, "Are you my whore? Do you want me inside of you?

She screamed, "I'm your whore, please invade my body."

With that Bobby slowly moved forward pushing his cock into her. Slow, but steady, he continued to slid his meat into her dripping hole until finally his balls pressed against her ass. She screamed, "OH GOD YES!"

He leaned down to her face and whispered as he stayed buried in her, "You feel so good around my cock. You are so beautiful." Her mouth open, she couldn't form any words as she gasped. Slowly he pulled almost all the way out, then back in, filling her. As he started to move in and out of her, she clamped her pussy around him, trying to keep his cock inside of her. As his pace picked up, I untied her wrists, allowing her to reach out, putting her hands on his chest. Tilting her head, she watched him push in and pull out of her in an ever quickening pace. Her breathing became frantic gasps as she could feel her release building. Now fucking her hard and fast her orgasm approached. Bobby caught her eye and said, "You will not cum until I tell you." He pulled on her nipples sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Having trouble holding on to reality she cried, "Please let me cum...Please let me cum on your cock." Rocking her hips up to meet his thrust she cried again, "Please let me cum, I can't take it, please let me cum. Fill my pussy with your hot cum, I have to have it. Oh, please let me cum!"

I got behind my brother, ran saliva over two fingers and as I whispered in my brothers ear, "Fill her up with your hot seed." I pushed my fingers into her asshole.

Her legs shot straight up and looking at her contorted face he said, "Cum all over my cock, do it now," and began to pump his cum deep into her womb, jet after jet.

Amy screamed so loud as her flood gates opened, I know they could hear her downstairs. I looked under them and watched my fingers fucking her ass and could see Bobby's white cum oozing out of her, his cock coated in his cum. Amy's body continued to convulse, her breathing stopped as wave after wave coursed through her. As Bobby slowed his onslaught of cock, she was finally able to draw air back into her lungs. Her arms fell out to her sides, the cock in her slowly coming to a stop, her body just quivered as she lay there under him unable to move. My brother bent down and kissed her lips, she sucked his tongue into her mouth. Amy had never felt anything like that in her life. She moaned as I let my fingers slip out of her. Amy felt the loss as her juices mixed with Bobby's cum flowing into her rectum as her asshole closed a bit at a time with each heart beat.