Quarantine Ch. 08

Story Info
Dad comes home.
5.9k words
4.77
10.5k
9

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoofRat
RoofRat
150 Followers

Frank comes home:

A lucky man, yea, that's me. I have been blessed with a beautiful wife and daughter and a handsome son. My wife and I have been married 22 years. We were high school sweethearts. Carley was a couple of years behind me, but the day I saw her when she walked into school as a freshman, I was in love. It took me 3 months to get her to out with me, but once she agreed, we never dated anybody else. Our worst argument is who gets to be on top during sex, but compromise is a wonderful thing, plus it really is a no lose situation.

It's Friday and I arrived back at my trucking terminal about 11:00A.M. got my post trip done and paperwork turned in and headed for home, pulling in my driveway about noon. I walked into the house and Carley, wearing a small bikini bottom and a little halter top, came running to me. Jumping into my arms and wrapping her long tanned legs around me, gave me a tongue searching kiss. I grabbed her by the ass to support her, but she is a fit woman and can hold herself up with ease, I just like my hands on her ass.

I set her down and told her how much I missed her and the kids. "How did your week go?

Carley said, "Really great. Can I get you a drink?"

"That would be great."

"Everyone is out by the pool. Why don't you get your trunks on and I'll have your JD and Coke waiting for you." My lovely wife whispered in my ear, reaching down to rub my bulge and giving me a wink. It's good to be home. There is always a little extra excitement when I've been gone a few days.

I did as I was asked and was heading out back a few minutes later. I walked out into the hot sun and when Zoe saw me she came running, her long blond hair flipping back and forth, her bare breasts bouncing as she reached me wrapping her arms around me, giving me a hug, her nipples pressing into my bare chest. Wait, what the fuck? Releasing our hug I stepped back looking at her nudity and said, "Zoe! Where the fuck is your top?" Trying not to stare.

"Oh daddy, it's just us out here and Bobby has seen my tits since I started growing them."

"Carley, what the hell?"

Carley laughed, "She's your daughter, I think she gets it from you. I couldn't keep clothes on you the first two years we were married. Plus, she's pretty much right. She has always been carefree about her body around us. She's eighteen and I really don't see the harm."

This was going to take some getting used to.

Zoe stood in front of me and said, "Daddy, look at my tits. They look just like moms and in less than a day, you wont even notice.

I caught myself staring at her breasts with her hard nipples pointing up at me saying, "Hello." I had to break my gaze and looked over and spotted my sister-in-law, Corrie, laying in a reclining lawn chair rubbing suntan lotion on her naked breasts, her nipples hard as well. "Corrie, Bobby is right there in the pool. What the fuck?"

"Frank, were family. Bobby is twenty years old. There is no doubt in my mind that every girl at his college is desperate to show that good looking man their tits. Besides, when in Rome."

I looked at Carley who just shrugged her shoulders. "You're okay with this?"

She approached me with my cocktail and kissed me. "It's going to be alright. Oh, and you might want to know that Jeannie and her daughter, Amy have taken to running around back here topless as well."

I sat in a chair next to Corrie and told my wife, "I'm going to need another one of these, stat." Tipping my glass and downing the double shot of bourbon and Coke. "Better make it two." I sat there taking this all in, thinking, little Amy? She has been Zoe's girlfriend since they started school. She ran around here in her pajama's when she would sleep over. I have noticed she has become a hottie, with that auburn hair and green eyes, that could look right through you, She always knew she was safe with us and Jeannie had expressed the same sentiment. Fuck, Jeannie, I was best friends with her husband Tom. I Knew Jeannie would have I bit to much to drink and be all over Tom with those big tits of hers, but now I may be seeing them sway freely? Fuck ya.

Carley came back out with two drinks in her hands, which made me laugh, setting them on the little table between the chairs and said, "Here you go lover." I took one of them and sucked that one down in one long gulp.

"What about you? Are you walking around here with your tits out too?"

With that she took her halter top in her hands and pulled it over her head, tossing it on my face and said, "Actually..."

I just dropped my chin to my chest, closing my eyes shaking my head back and forth thinking, I went to work and came home finding out we had moved into the Playboy mansion. I guess it's better than fighting. About that time Bobby came walking up, water dripping from his body and said, "Hey dad, glad you're home safe."

"What do you think about all this?"

"Well dad, it took a bit of getting used to, especially when Aunt Corrie and the Dean woman started bouncing around the backyard," And as if he had read my mind continued, "But, it's better than fighting. You always told me to pick my battles."

I leaned over to Carley and in a low voice, so as not to be heard by anybody else inquired, "I know we have never cheated on each other and I don't want us cheating on each other, but I am still a man. What happens if I see the Dean's in all their glory and get hardon?"

She leaned in close and in a whisper said. "Well, I guess we will just have to take care of it."

"Wait...We?"

She winked at me, handing me a bottle of suntan lotion and said, "Will you do my back?" Rolling over in the lounger.

I looked at Corrie laying there, body shining from the sun hitting the lotion that was coving her body. Smiling at me, she said, "Frank, do you like my tits?" I'm gonna have to get the pool water checked for the drug "Ecstasy." I am clearly outnumbered, so I guess I'll have to pick my battles.

I turned to my wife, squirting lotion in my hand and started rubbing her body. She let out a little moan and said. "I've missed your hands on my body." Life is good. After I got her covered in lotions, she sat up and said "Thank you my Love. Now let me do you."

I reclined the chair I was in and laid back. Corey started with my neck and shoulders, down my arms and chest. Except for my head and cock, I am pretty much hairless. Smooth chest, back and legs. My father told me it was because of our Norwegian heritage. Corey then moved down and worked my feet and up my legs. When she got to the top of my thighs, she slid her hand right up my shorts and grasped my cock. I jerked and whispered, "There are people right fucking here. What are you doing?"

She looked at me and then took me by the hand and said. "Come with me." We got up and she led me to the swim house. "I want to show you something." We entered the changing area and she turned to me, dropped to her knees and pulled my trunks down and then slid my semi erect penis into her mouth and felt me grow in her. Speechless, I just watched as she worked me in and out of her mouth. No foreplay, she massage my nut sack with one hand and pumped me with the other. Between her slurping noises and my moaning, I was sure we could be heard.

With all that I had just seen and all the new info, I felt like a virgin boy getting his first blowjob. I whispered, "You're going to make me cum."

She only stopped to look into my eyes and say. "I want you in my belly." I love it when she talks dirty. Staring into my eyes, I watched as I began to unload into her mouth. She is great, not a drop escaped her lips and I let out an audible grunt as she swallowed me. I had to put a hand on the wall to steady my legs. When my release was over and she had thoroughly cleaned my softening cock, Corey pulled my trunks back up, stood and kissed me. I could taste me on her tongue. Breaking the kiss she said. "You've got a couple of drinks in you, I have drained your testicles, let's go back out and enjoy our family.

"Yes dear."

She took my hand and led me back to the pool area. When we emerged from the swim house, Corrie, Zoe and Bobby were all standing there, watching us and clapping and cheering. Zoe yelled out. "Good job mom!" Carley raising her free hand in the air, pumping her fist.

I turned as red as a beet and thought, I have either walked onto the set of a porn shoot or am in some kind of science fiction movie and they have all been invaded by body snatchers. What ever has happened, this is not the house I left a few days ago. We have entered a brand new phase of our life. One thing that was clear, my son and my little girl knew that their mother had just given their father a blowjob.

When I got back to my recliner, Corrie sat up smiling at me and said. "Well, my big sister did your front, looking down at my trucks, let me do your back." I just looked at her smiling at me, then she held up the suntan lotion and giggled. I laid facedown and felt Corrie rubbing my back and shoulders. Life is good.

We spent the afternoon swimming and tanning. Both my kids were sipping on beers. I figured, we are in our home and their mother was keeping track of their drinking, so fuck it. A little later, Jeannie and Amy came over and as I had been warned, they both untied their bikini tops and tossed them on a table. Jeannie walked right up to me and said. "Welcome home Frank."

Looking at her face, not letting my gaze fall to her chest, I said. "Thanks, how have you been?"

Noticing my dilemma, she laughed and said, "It's okay Frank, you can look at my tits. I know you and Tom were very good friends, he loved you and your family. Look at my tits Frank." My eyes lowered and took in her large breasts and as I looked, her nipples began to harden. She went on, "I know I'm in my forties now, but I think the girls are holding up pretty good, I credit the yoga that Carley and Corrie got me into a few years back. Oh, look Frank, the girls are saying hi." My face reddened. "Look Frank, I will always love and miss my husband, but it has been two years and I know that he would want me and Amy to be happy."

Dragging my eyes away from her breasticles, I looked up and asked. "That's great, are you seeing anybody?"

She glanced at Corrie, who was laying there next to us, listening and said. "As a matter of fact, I have very recently started seeing some people. Amy, too has come out of shell and is also seeing some people. Nothing serious, but a lot of fun. My eyes have been opened and am learning new things. Both Amy and I are feeling much freer now."

"I can see and that's great, but, how do you feel about Amy walking around almost naked?"

"It's not like she is walking down the street showing her tits. This is family and she has known you guys most of her life. It was Amy that convinced me to let my hair, and bra down and relax, enjoy life. Tom is proof that tomorrow is not guarantied. To take in as much as you can, while you can."

"That's a very healthy attitude. I'm glad you're happy again."

Smiling, she said. "Thanks, I think so too and we are very happy. We have been spending a lot more time over here. Your family really makes us feel loved and excepted. You guys have made us open our hearts and minds, but if we get in the way, you just say something and we'll chill."

"No, no, you are invited anytime you want. If there is anything you want, all you have to do is ask. Our home is your home. As a matter of fact, I'll talk to Carley about getting you ladies a key to the house so you can come and go as you please. You could even keep an eye on the house when we go out of town, if this quarantine is ever lifted. Feel free to use the pool and the hot tub when ever you want."

She said. "You guys are so wonderful, we just love you all so much." Then she bent down and kissed me right on the lips. I could feel one of her breast touch my chest. I thought she was going to slip me the tongue, but she didn't. She just gave me a loving kiss and then was standing there again, smiling at me.

I thought, okay, that just happened. "Jeannie, Carley is letting our kids drink beer. If I see Amy sneaking any, do you want me to take it away from her?"

"No, I think she is mature enough to handle it. Let's face it, if they want it, their going to find it. As long as she is honest, and she is and nobody is going to drive. She can have it."

"So it is said, so it is done." Jeannie smiled and went and sat on the other side of Corrie.

I looked up at the pool and watched as Amy headed in my direction. I couldn't help but watch her small titties jiggle as she approached. I stood up as she came close. She stepped right up to me and gave me a big hug, pressing those firm nipples into my chest and laid her head on my shoulder. Still hugging me, she looked up, capturing me with those beautiful green eyes. "Mr. Wilson, I just wanted to say thank you for everything you and your family has done for my mom and I."

Looking down, feeling her nipples harden, I said. "You're welcome honey, it is a pleasure knowing you, watching you grow into the beautiful woman you are becoming."

"I just need you to know that ever since my dad died, I have looked to you as a father figure. You have helped and supported me in everything I have done.

Nipples in my chest, nipples in my chest and then it happened. My cock moved against her belly. "Well honey it has been an honor and anything you need or want you just ask me and I will try and provide it."

She tightened her hub, pressing her titties tighter as well as my hardening cock, then leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. Finally, thank God she released me. She stepped back and looked up at me with an impish little grin and said. "If you want anything or if there is anything and I mean anything I can do for you, you just ask." She looked down at my crotch and then turned and scurried back to the pool, shaking that little ass before diving head first into the pool. I was standing there with half a rod and a red face. I quickly sat down before my current situation was discovered.

Corrie got up and said, "Jeannie, let's get some lotion on you, wouldn't want you to burn." I watched as Corrie from behind Jeannie squirted a stream of the white lotion across the top of breasts and then without hesitation, began covering her body with cream. She coated her neck and shoulders and then just massaged and cupped her breasts, working her way across her flat belly and the top of her very low bikini bottoms, letting her fingertip slide under the top of her bikini, then her arms. Coming around her now she squirted some on her legs and began to coat her legs. When she worked her inner thighs, Jeannie spread her legs a bit to give her access. I watched the side of her hand rub against her covered vulva. My cock began to get hard and I had to look away.

I looked to the pool and watched as Zoe and Amy were all over Bobby. They were trying to dunk his head underwater, but he had his feet planted and was just to strong for them. They crawled on his shoulders and the two of them, tugging and pulling, just couldn't get the job done. He would just grab them around the waist and toss them like rag dolls. They were laughing and screaming at each other. Bobby was laughing and saying. "You puny American woman are weak. Not like Russian woman who are strong and forceful." But, they kept at him, trying from all angles, trying to sneak up behind him, but to no avail. I saw Amy's bikini bottoms had slid up the crack of her ass presenting her beautiful buns. The water rolling off them, shining from the sun. My cock trying to betray me, again started to harden. I had to look away.

I turned my head to Carley, who was laying next to me. She was staring at me, smiling she mouthed the words, "I love you."

I smiled and mouthed the words, "I love you more." I heard Amy say, "I'm going to get a beer, who wants one." Both of my kids said they wanted one. I watched Amy climb the steps of the pool and when water dropped below her waist, she was naked. I saw a little red patch of pubic hair trimmed into a small triangle and the slit of her pussy. My jaw dropped.

Bobby, holding up her bikini bottom in his hand, yelled, "Amy? Lose something?"

She looked down at her nudity and said, "Oh well." and proceeded to walk into the swim house, shaking her naked ass at them as she went.

I looked over at Carley and she said. "It happens." and winked at me.

I thought, "Holy shit, I AM IN THE PLSYBOY MANSION." Life is good.

Amy came back a short time later holding three plastic bottles of beer and walked toward the pool. I could see her clit, peaking out of the top of her pussy. She walked up to were her bikini lay, looked at it and shrugged her shoulder and jumped in the pool. She handed Bobby the beers and as he opened them, he handed them to the girls. With one hand, Zoe took the offered beer and with her other hand she brought up her bikini bottom and tossed it next to Amy's

I looked over to Jeannie who was now laying facedown, head toward the pool, her face looking my direction smiling. Corrie working her back with the lotion. I could see the crack of Jeannie's plump ass peaking out the top of her bikini. Corrie ran her hands down and under her bottoms and rubbed lotion on her ass. My poor dick didn't know to shit or get off the pot.

I heard Carley say, "Husband," I looked at her "I bought a bunch of steaks and have potato's baking in the oven. Why don't you go fire up the grill and cook us some dinner. I looked back to the pool and saw Bobby floating on his back without a care in the world. The girls were at the edge of the pool, their arms supporting them and slowly kicking in the water, their pussies and tits bobbing up and down while they sipped their beers. "Husband." My head spinning, I looked at her. "Go fire up the grill."

"I'm gonna need another drink."

"I'll get it, now scoot." she said, with a smile, flashing her perfect white teeth at me. Looking down at her beautiful tits, I got up and headed for the grill.

Sitting at the grill, watching it as it heated up. Carley had brought me my refill and a tray of steaks and was sitting with me. I looked over to the other side of the pool where the kids were laying in their recliners, the girls buck ass naked, giggling to something Bobby was saying. I half expected to see my son sporting wood, forming a tent in his trunks, but he was just as cool as he could be. Carley started speaking. "Frank, I was thinking."

"Uh oh."

"You think we could extend the deck out over that grassy area so we could do our Yoga exercises out of the grass?"

I looked and thought, "Actually, I could build it out and cover it in padded matting so you could not only do your Yoga, the kids could work on their tai kwon do training. There is a water spigot right there where we could put a hose and spay nozzle so you could just spray the sweat and dust off it when done. I could build a partial roof over it, in a mesh, so as the sun could get through, but keep the mats from getting to hot to use.

"Could you make it large enough for about six of seven?"

"Six or seven?"

"Yea, Corrie, Jeannie and I. Plus, I'm getting the three kids involved.

I laughed, "I can see it now. I'll come out here one day and see a bunch of naked butts all up in the air."

She giggled, "Would you watch me do Yoga in the buff?"

"Hell ya, but I don't know how much Yoga you would get done before I slid my hardon into you. I can just picture me taking you from behind during your "Downward facing dog" pose. Ploughing into you and then look up at Jeannie watching us from her bedroom window."

Carley moaned, "Now you're just trying to turn me on." She looked into my eyes and said, "You know...Jeannie once confided to me that every once and awhile, when Tom was fucking her, she would think about you fucking her at the same time."

RoofRat
RoofRat
150 Followers
12