Quarantine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO SHIT! What did you say?"

"I told her she should have said something. I would watch something like that."

"No you didn't. You would share me with someone else?"

She said coyly, "Well, it would have to be someone very special. Someone I knew you wouldn't leave me for."

I looked into her eyes and said, "Baby, there is nobody I would ever leave you for. You have always given me everything I needed. You and the kids are my life and I would never fuck that up."

She smiled and kissed me ever so lightly and said, "That reminds me, I have planned a surprise for you tonight when we go to bed."

"Ya, what is it?"

"You're going to just have to wait."

"Did you get a new toy?"

She giggled and said, "You...are...just...going...to have to...wait." Reaching down to squeeze my dick. "Now, don't burn the steaks.

"Nice."

I turned the steaks, then walked over to the rest and yelled out, "Dinner in 15 minutes and everyone will be wearing clothes. Jeannie, you and Amy are joining us. Now let's get to it." Then in my best Marine voice, gave them a "YOOO HAAA!" With that everybody got up and headed to put on something for dinner.

We all sat around the table enjoying a great meal, talking and laughing, swapping stories. The booze was flowing, then Carley said, "Frank, you see anything interesting last week on the road?"

Without thinking I said, "Yea I did see something new. I had the cruise control on just listening to "Compound Media" Anthony Cumia was talking to Jimmy Norton and I looked in my mirror and saw this guy catching me to pass, driving a Mustang convertible. I didn't think anything about it until he slowed and was next to my window, pacing me. I looked and you know, you can look down and see right into the car and there was a woman bent over with her head in his lap..." I stopped the story realizing the company I was in and said, "Er...never mind."

Zoe spoke up and said, "What dad? What was the lady doing?"

I said, "Never mind, a story for another time."

Smiling, Zoe asked, "Was she sucking his cock?"

"Zoe!" I said.

"Come on dad, do you think I don't know about blowjobs? I've seen porn, I know what people do."

"I'm sure, but I don't want to know about it. Plus, poor Amy is sitting here. I'm sure her mother doesn't want her to hear this."

"Mr. Wilson" Amy spoke up, "I know about blowjobs too."

Then Carley said, "Frank, was the lady sucking his dick?"

I just stared at her in disbelief."

Carley, smiling at me, "Frank, was the lady sucking the mans hard cock?"

"YES, she was blowing him! Alright, she was going to town."

Corrie chimed in, "Sounds like in more ways than one."

Zoe said, "Dad, your face is all red. Besides, with what we witnessed this afternoon from the swim house, I think mom knows about them too."

Everyone erupted in laughter.

I got up and said, "I need another drink." More laughter as I headed for the bourbon.

After the dishes were cleared and washed, we all gathered in the living room and with a large eraser board, we split into pairs and played "Pictionary". We were laughing and having a great time. I looked around the room at all the smiles and thought, Life is good. After I while, I called time out. Bathroom break. Everyone thought this a good idea and went to the various bathrooms in the house. Then one by one trickled into the kitchen freshening up their drinks. I offered the kids another beer, but all declined. I was proud of them, they knew their limits, good kids.

With everyone back in the living room, Jeannie reached for a cigarette case she had and pulled out a doobie and lit it, then passed it. When it came to me I said, "I'd love to, but I can't take a chance on losing my license.

We played and laughed till about 11:30, when Jeannie stood and said, "I'm tired folks, Amy, let's go home and go to bed. Amy agreed.

I said, "Yea, I think I'm gonna head that way too."

Jeannie looked at me and said with a smile, "Sorry Frank, but you are gonna have to go to your own bedroom, maybe another night." Another round of laughter.

I stammered, "Uh...that's what I meant." turning red for about the dozenth time that day. With that the party broke up.

The kids went upstairs and Carley and Corrie started cleaning up and putting things away. I asked, "Carley, you need help with that?"

"Nope, why don't you go up and get in the shower." handing me a fresh drink. "I'll be right up."

"Is it time for my surprise?"

"You're just going to have to wait."

I went up stairs to our bedroom. Placing my drink on the nightstand, I walked into the bathroom, striped off my clothes, dropping them in the hamper. I took a nice long piss and then stepped into the shower. Adjusting the water till it was hot and steamy I stepped into the flow and let it cover me. It wasn't long before I watched Carley's naked body step in with me. Coming up behind me she wrapped her arms around me, hugging me to her. I felt her tits against my back, she reached down grasping my cock and she told me she loved me, I reciprocated, my cock rising. She took a wash cloth and soap and washed my body, lingering on my cock and balls. She even washed the crack of my ass allowing a finger to press against my asshole. This was a new move for her. She must be reading those woman magazines again.

I asked, as her finger massaged my asshole, "Is this my surprise?"

"You're just going to have to wait." Then bent down to wash my legs. I turned and with my hardon in her face, she swallowed me whole to the back of her throat until her nose was pressing against my belly. Then she pulled me out of her, stood up and said, "Dry off and meet me in bed."

I replied, "You don't have to ask me twice." I dried myself, put on some deodorant and put just a dab of cologne above my still hard cock and stepped into our bedroom.

Carley was naked laying on her side holding up her head with her hand. Those long legs, her clean shaven pussy, her flat stomach, those perfect tits and the face of an angel. Life is good. She patted the bed next to her and I crawled in, my cock, rock hard with a drop of precum. Laying on my back. she bent and began to kiss me passionately, our tongues playing tag, she reached down and took my meat into her hand stroking me. She brought her hand up and licked the precum off her fingers.

She said, "Baby you trust me, don't you?"

"With my life."

"And you know I would never do anything to make you unhappy, right."

"Yea baby, what are you getting at?"

She pulled a scarf from behind her back and said. "I want to blindfold you."

"Really?"

"Yea,"

I smiled, "Is this my surprise?"

"Your just going to have to wait."

"Okay" I sat up and she folded the scarf a few times and wrapped it around my head, tying it in the back. "Can you see anything?" I could feel a slight breeze as she was moving her hand around my eyes.

"No baby, I am truly in the dark here."

"Good" I felt her get off the bed and heard her come around to my side. Standing down by my waist, she said I'm going to give you a blowjob, like you have never had before." She then engulfed me again to the back of her throat till she had it all. She then started working my hardon in and out of her mouth, cupping my balls, occasionally reaching down to lick and suck my balls into her mouth, letting her saliva flow onto them. She said, "How am I doing?"

I whispered, "Life is good, baby, you are doing wonderful."

She went back to work, sometimes using her fist to pump me while her mouth slid up and down, sometimes just deep throating me. She whispered in my ear, "Is this what you like?"

"Oh baby, your are so...wait...Carley, my Love?"

"Yea baby?" she whispered in my ear again.

"If you are whispering in my ear..."

"Yea baby?"

"Who is sucking my dick?" She pulled the scarf off my head. I looked down and there looking up at me was my sister-in-law bobbing up and down on me, saliva seeping out of the corners of her mouth. Pushing me all the way in, making squishing noises, then pulling me out and flicking the underside of my cock head with her tongue and then down on me again.

Carley whispered in my ear, "Don't ask any questions, I want you to do this with me, I want you to do this for me. I want us to enjoy this together. I'll explain later. Will you do this?

I looked her in the eye and said, Ya baby, anything for you."

She squealed like a little girl on Christmas morning, crawling over me. She watched with me as her sister expertly sucked my cock. Corrie staring at me the whole time.

In quickening breaths, I blurted out, "Corrie, you're going to make me cum!

Corrie pulled my dick out her mouth and said, "You're just going to have to wait." She then stood up and moved her naked body up, straddling me, she reached down taking my saturated cock and guided it to her opening and in one push, slid the entire length into her hot, wet pussy, groaning all the way down.

Carley moved down to her and put one her tits to her mouth and began to suck on it while a hand moved down her sisters belly and found her clit and began to do circles around it. Removing the tit from her mouth, I saw her spit drip off it onto my stomach, she said, "Baby?"

"Yes? My Love"

"I need you to do one more thing for me."

"Anything" I could hear Corrie's cries of pleasure getting louder as she rode me as fast as she could, her hands on my chest for support.

Carley moved to my ear and whispered ever so softly and full of love, "Cum in my sister."

Corrie cried out as her orgasm took hold of her, her body convulsed on top of me, her mouth open and her eyes rolled back in her head. I felt a gush of her juices flow down around my cock and hips as she continued bucking on my cock. I felt my cock thicken as my cum raced up my shaft and filled her sopping cunt. I came hard and long as her cries continued. Then she stopped and collapsed, resting her head and tits on my chest and belly. Carley kissed me hard.

I felt Corrie stir, my wife laid down beside me. I watched as Corrie climbed off me then straddled Carley's head, putting her open hole just above her mouth and I stared, fascinated as my cum began to flow out of her pussy and into my wife's open mouth. Corrie slid two fingers into her dripping cunt and pulled my seed out, letting it drip into my wife. She put her fingers in her mouth and Carley sucked them. When she was empty, she climbed off and lay her head on my chest looking up. Carley sat up, opened her mouth so I could see a pool of my cum on her tongue. Carley moved over Corrie and then brought their mouths together, the two of them moaning. Not three inches from my eyes, I watched sisters sharing my cum, passing it back and forth.

Finally they rolled off me and lay on either side of me, snuggling, letting their hands roam over me and each other. They found my cock, which after seeing that display of pure animalistic, sexual gratification was as hard as when we started.

I said, "That was fucking amazing."

As they both fondled my cock and balls, almost in unison whispered in my ear closest to their lips, "Baby, we're just getting started."

Life is good.

12