Quarantine Ch. 09

Story Info
Daughter gives Dad all the Attention he can handle.
6.9k words
4.71
18.6k
19

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoofRat
RoofRat
150 Followers

Zoe continues:

"All being considered, I think dad took everything pretty well." Bobby said. "Poor guy was walking around with a hardon most of the day. What are your plans for dad?

"What do you mean?" I replied, looking through Bobby's hamper. Finding one of his t-shirts that he had worn a few days before, I put it to my nose and gave it sniff. I love wearing his shirts as a nightgown. They are long enough to cover everything, and I can smell his scent on the ones that he has worn. I pulled the shirt I was wearing over my head and tossed into the hamper. I dropped my shorts and panties and put them in the hamper as well. I put Bobby's shirt on and then turned his chair, so he was facing me and then I sat in his lap, putting my arm around him and pulled him to me for a kiss. I felt Bobby put his hand on my thigh. As are tongues played with each other, Bobby slid his hand up my leg and found my pussy. "Oh Bobby, I love it when you touch me,"

"And just what is going on in here?" Aunt Corrie said as she came walking out the adjoining bathroom between Bobby's and my rooms. We looked up at her, Bobby's hand slowly rubbing my pussy. Just as soon as my brother touches me, I start to flow and that feeling in my stomach starts to spread out inside of me. Aunt Corrie walked over, pulled the bottom of my shirt up, looking at Bobby's hand on me. "That's what I thought. Bobby can you still see into your parents' bedroom?"

"Ya, why?" With me still in his lap, he turned to his computer. Removing his hand from my wetness and pulled up mom's laptop.

We all watched as the screen showed mom laying naked in bed holding her head up looking toward the bathroom. Aunt Corrie mused, "Your mom is beautiful isn't she."

Bobby said, "All three of you are." Then put his hand back into my lap, finding the top of my pussy and massaging my clit, forcing a moan from me as I put my lips on his neck. I spread my legs open a little more trying to give him as much access to my opening as I could, sitting on his lap. Aunt Corrie stepped closer to us and dipped a finger into my labia and pushed it in and out of me while Bobby stimulated my clitoris.

Aunt Corrie, removed her finger, wet with my dew and smelled it, eliciting a slight moan of approval, then she sucked it into her mouth and closed her eyes as she savored the taste of me. We watched the computer screen; dad was now laying naked in bed with mom. That was the first time I had seen my dad's cock and it was hard. Aunt Corrie bent down and whispered in my ear, "That's your father's cock." At the same time, sliding her finger back inside of me. "In just a couple of minutes, I am going to have it in my mouth, I'm going to swallow his cum, he's going to fuck me tonight." A shiver ran through me. Pumping her finger in and out of me, I cried out, soaking her fingers and dribbling juice onto Bobby's leg. "Little girl," she continued, "while I'm sucking your father's cock, I want you watching. I want you to think about what he tastes like. I want you to imagine him sliding it in and out of his daughter's mouth." Her finger turned into two, pumping in and out of me. "I want you to imagine, you are laying on your back in his bed and that cock you have your eyes on, pumping in and out of your dripping cunt." Now Bobby's fingers were moving faster on my clit. I could feel my orgasm rising, I leaned back, sitting on my brother's lap as the two of them worked my pussy.

We watched as mom reached behind her and produced a long scarf, folded it and tied it to dad's head, covering his eyes. Dad laid back and mom crawled out of bed and walked around to the other side of the bed and stopped at dad's hardon. She said something to him and then bent over him and took that piece of meat into her mouth. Aunt Corrie said, "That's my cue." And just as my orgasm was about to wash over me, she took her fingers out of me and put them into Bobby's mouth and he sucked on them. Aunt Corrie also pulled Bobby's hand from my clit, then left the room.

I screamed out, "Nooo!", but the stimulation was gone, leaving me quivering like a little girl in my brother's lap. "You mother fuckers!" I cried out. Which I thought about later, were, two mother fuckers. I reached for my pussy to finish my orgasm.

Bobby stopped me and said, "No."

"Please Bobby."

"What did you call me?"

"Master, please Master, I need to cum."

"I want you naked on my bed, do it now."

I jumped up off his lap and in one motion had his t-shirt pulled over my head, dropping it to the floor. Because Amy, now did whatever Bobby instructed her to do, her blinds were always pulled up and her curtains were always open. As I got onto his bed, I could see Amy moving to her window to watch us, wearing her babydoll and panties.

Bobby, got up from his chair, put his laptop onto the seat and rolled it over to the side of his bed so could continue to monitor what was going on in our parents' bedroom. Bobby laid down next to me and we watched Aunt Corrie tiptoe into their room and was standing next to mom, watching her suck on our father's hard cock. Bobby said to me, "I want you to do to me, whatever she does to dad." Mom raised up off dad and spoke again only now Aunt Corrie started to suck his dick. I got on my knees over Bobby's stretched out body and slid his hard cock into my mouth, wishing it were my father's hard dick sliding to the back of my throat. Bobby turned his head to look out the window and could see Amy standing at her window, her hand pushed into her panties. Bobby repositioned himself so he was cattycorner on the bed. I moved with him. Now, Amy had a better view of Bobby's cock working my mouth and not just my bare ass.

As we watched Aunt Corrie suck my father, mom had moved up to his head and spoke to him and then pulled the blindfold off his head. He looked down and saw his sister-in-law slathering up and down on his cock. Then mom crawled over him and sat next to him watching her sister suck her husband. I asked Bobby, "Master, may I please touch myself?"

"Yes, but you may not cum."

I moaned, but it was a start. I ran my fingers over my leaking pussy and felt the resurgence of my orgasm come alive. As I was sucking on my brother's cock, we watched mom lean down and whisper something in dad's ear. Then, Aunt Corrie, who had been standing next to the bed, bending over him, now was climbing on top of him. I did the same to my brother, my Master. Aunt Corrie guided dad's hardon to her and pushed herself down on top of him. I looked over at Amy whose hand was stroking inside of her panties and slid myself down my brother's cock until I was resting on his balls. Then I began to ride him, up and down. I watched my father's cock disappear and reappear into and out of my aunt, wishing it was me my father was fucking and this sent a torrent of juice down my brother's cock. My orgasm was closing in on me as I rode my brother. I watched as my mom sucked on my aunt's tit and then slid her hand down and appeared to finger her. The angle we had from mom's laptop showed Aunt Corrie's ass riding that hard dick and when my mom touched her clit, I watched as juice flowed out of her onto my father. Aunt Corrie threw her head back and we could hear her scream from down the hall.

That's all it took for both me and my brother. I felt is cock swell and then his hot cum spray into me. As my own juice flowed, I looked over at Amy who was now naked forcing two fingers into herself, and I screamed out as the waves of pleasure washed over me. As I was cuming, I knew now that I had a new mission. I had to know the taste of my father and the feeling of him pumping his cum into my mouth, my pussy and my ass. I suddenly got a mental picture of my father and brother fucking me at the same time and another wave of pleasure took my body. A few moments later as I lay on my brother's bed, wrapped in his arms, watching the three naked bodies lying in my father's bed. I felt the events of the day and grew very tired. As I shut my eyes, I whispered to my brother, "Remind me to change your sheets in the morning, their soaked." Then drifted off.

I woke up the next morning, I was alone and so I laid there for a few minutes waking up. I looked over to Amy's room and I could see she was still asleep. Her beautiful long auburn hair splayed out around her. She has been my best friend for years and now I am sharing my brother with her, and I am sure I will be sharing the rest of my family as well. Her mom is now involved in our promiscuity. While most parents are warning their children about the pitfalls of casual sex with multiple partners, Jeannie is right in the middle of it. The thing about us is that we truly love each other. Watching my brother fucking Amy with my mom, Aunt and her mother observing and even lending a hand was such a turn on for me. I look forward to the future. I don't know what lies ahead, but I know this quarantine has taken a turn for the better and if we are all together, it can last forever. I know that can't happen, but right now, today, lying naked here in my brother's bed, I am so happy.

I got up and stripped my brother's bed, many wet spots covering it. I went into the bathroom and wet a sponge and cleaned my brother's dried cum he shot on his window the other day while I brought Amy to orgasm. What will today bring. I do know I want daddy in me before he goes back on the road. Going to get mom and Aunt Corrie involved. Bobby told me to make sure I had mom's approval before I did anything. I agree with that. We are a loving family and there is no place for any jealousy. Sex amongst family members is not something most families experience. I know that it happens when not everyone involved wants it, but in this family, it has brought us closer. Thinking about bringing pleasure to my father excites me. When I ran around naked in front of him yesterday had me dripping all day. When mom made him cum in the swim house yesterday, it was all I could do to not follow them in there and help. Hopefully I will get my chance today.

I picked up the shirt I dropped on the floor last night getting naked for my brother and pulled it on. I can smell him, and I shiver a bit. No panties, I go downstairs. I found mom and Aunt Corrie sitting on the couch drinking coffee. "Where's Bobby?" I inquired.

"He's over at the Dean's cutting their grass." Mom informed me. "I'll bet Jeannie wants him to do more than cut the grass."

"Mom, I want to talk to you about dad. I want your permission to share my body with him."

"I know you do, and you have my blessings."

"Any ideas on how to approach him about it?"

Aunt Corrie jumped in, "Show him your pussy enough times and he'll take you. He will want your mom's permission though. He loves us all and he's not going to want to fuck that up.

Mom said, "He's getting in the shower, why don't you take him a cup of coffee and I'll be up in a second. Just see if you can get him hard."

I jumped at the idea and ran into the kitchen and poured a cup. As I walked past mom, I said, "I'm really nervous and excited." I eased upstairs and when I walked into the bedroom, I could hear the shower running. I opened the door to the bathroom, and it was as if I was walking into a hot fog. I set the coffee down and pulled my shirt off. I was so excited; my nipples were hard, and I was wet.

Dad hearing me said, "Carley, why don't you bring your beautiful tits in here and let me soap you up."

I picked up his coffee and stepped in. His back was to me and so I set the cup on a ledge away from the water spray, grabbed a washcloth and put some liquid soap on it and stepping up behind him, started to soap his back.

Without looking he said, "There's my sexy wife." Then reached back and found my pussy and let his finger slide between my lips.

"Oh daddy, that feels so good." I never saw him move so fast as he jumped away from me.

Turning toward me, trying to hide his now hard cock, he blurted, "Zoe! I'm so sorry. What are you doing in here?"

Mom stepped in the shower and said, "What's going on in here?"

"Daddy was fingering me mommy." Dad, just standing in the corner of the shower, hiding his erection.

Mom stepped up to him, taking his cock in her hand and with a big smile said, "Were you fingering your pretty little daughter?"

He stammered, "I...I, what the hell is going on? I mean what the fuck?"

"Your daughter wanted to bring her daddy some coffee. Come over here Zoe." I stepped up to my father and mom still holding his hard cock said, "Zoe, get down on your knees and put your father's cock in your mouth."

Dad's eyes wide, looking at his naked wife said, "Carley? What is going on?"

"I'm going to show your daughter how much her daddy likes to cum." Then mom got down on her knees next to me. Still holding daddy's cock, she pointed it at my mouth and with the other hand, she put it on the back of my head and guided my mouth to him. As I opened my mouth, I looked up into my daddy's eyes. I was shaking as the head of his cock entered my mouth, mom released his cock and put her hand on his ass, then pushed my head onto him and daddy into me. I felt him trembling and heard him let out a sigh as mom pushed us together. I almost came as I tasted him for the first time. If my eyes were closed, I would have sworn it was my brother in my mouth. They were so much alike. I pushed down on him till he was down my throat and my nose was up against his skin.

He cried out, "OH FUCK, ZOE! Mom had stood back up and got behind him in the corner of the shower. She pulled him back to her and held him with her arms around him. She pinched one of his nipples and let her other hand slide down his belly.

She whispered in his ear, "Your beautiful daughter has your whole cock down her throat. She wants you to fuck her mouth and fill it with your cum. Do you want to cum in your daughters' mouth? Look how she sucks you in. Can you feel her tongue on you? Can you feel her throat around your hard cock?"

I was moving him in and out of me as fast as I could and could hear his moans as mom was whispering in his ear. I put my hands on his ass, squeezing his cheeks, pulling him in to me. His moans were becoming cries of pleasure as mom continued to whisper nasty things in his ear. I pulled him out of my mouth and looked up to him and said, "Daddy, I want you to cum in my mouth, I want all of you in my belly." Then went back deep throating him, feeling he was getting close.

Mom was holding him tight and said so I could hear, "Cum in your Babygirl's mouth, cum in our daughter's mouth, cum for us."

I felt daddy's cock expand and heard him scream, "Zoe...Zoe...ZOE!" And the first stream of his cum launched out the head of his cock. I could taste him on my tongue and just kept moving back and forth on him as a deluge of cum filled my mouth. I was swallowing as fast as I could and trying to hold my breath until he finished in me. There was just so much cum some of it escaped my lips and ran down my chin. When he was empty, I stood up still swallowing him. Mom came around him and stared licking my neck and chin cleaning his cum off me. When she had all of it I kissed my father, shooting my tongue into his mouth. He put his arms around both of us and we all kissed and licked at each other.

Mom and I eventually stepped away as he composed himself. I walked over and got his coffee cup and brought it to him and said here daddy, I brought you this. His eyes glazed, he just smiled and looked at me. We spent the next half hour, soaping each other, washing each other's bodies and just loving each other. Dad never did drink the coffee, oh well.

After the shower, I put my shirt back on and ran downstairs. Aunt Corrie saw me and said, "Well?" I grabbed her hand and put it right on my pussy letting her feel how wet I was.

"I swallowed daddy's cum."

"You go girl. Did he fuck you?"

"Just my mouth. Baby steps."

"Fucking you mouth is not a baby step. That's a fucking leap, Babygirl."

Mom came down and went into the kitchen and came out with a fresh cup of coffee and sat down with Aunt Corrie and me. I said, "Where's dad?"

Mom laughed and said, "You made him cum so hard, he had to take a nap, nice job."

Aunt Corrie said, "So? How is Frank? Where is his head at now that he came in his little girl's mouth?"

Mom paused, then, "Well, he's going to be okay. He's trying to get his head around it."

I jumped in, "Should I go up and blow him again, I will."

Mom said, "No, no. Let the man catch his breath."

I looked out the window to see if my brother was mowing the lawn next door, but the yard was empty. "You want to sneak next door and watch Bobby fuck the Dean woman? No? Okay, I'm going to layout by the pool. Will someone come out and put lotion on me?"

Aunt Corrie said, "Let's go" We got up and headed outside.

Mom said, "I'll be right out."

As soon as I got out by the pool, I pulled my shirt off. Aunt Corrie was right behind me and dropped the robe she was wearing. Of course, she had nothing under it. I said, "I am out of this shirt more than I wear it. I should just leave it upstairs." Aunt Corrie took a bottle of tanning oil and squirted some on me and some on her and we stood there running our hands all over each other. I just love being all oiled up. It makes me feel so sexy and rubbing it on someone else is awesome. I took a little extra time on her breasts and ass cheeks. About the time we got done with each other, mom came out and dropped her robe as well. Aunt Corrie and I went to covering her and she moaned as we rubbed her with oil. When we were sufficiently oiled up, we stretched out on the recliners in the morning sun.

Maybe 30 minutes later I heard my dad say, "So, this is my life now. Naked bodies everywhere I look."

"And your point is?" Mom shot back.

"My point is that I'm loving it."

I got up and dad watched me as I walked to him. He gave my pussy a good look, today he didn't look away. Now he had that hunger in his eyes. I knew he wanted to fuck me. I think he got his head wrapped around it. I had a bottle of the oil in my hand and when I got to him, I kissed him and searched for his tongue. I was so happy when he put a strong arm around me, holding me close, I felt so safe and horny. Releasing him and holding up the oil, I said, "I'm going to put this on you. Can't have you too sore tonight" Then stepping behind him, I grabbed his shorts, pulling them down his legs and said, "Like father, like daughter."

Mom said, "I think it's the other way around."

Dad just stepped out of his shorts, and I proceeded to cover his body in oil. He stood there enjoying it, staring at my oiled body. I was fucking wet. I got down to his mid-section and oiled up his ass cheeks. His dick was turgid. I oiled down his legs and feet, then I took him with my oily hand and began a special application to ensure nothing gets burnt, if you know what I mean. When I saw a drip of precum, I turned him loose, returning to my lounger. Mom always said leave them wanting more. Then mom said, "Did daddy get left, come to mommy." Dad walked to her and sat.

About an hour later Bobby came walking from the back of the house and joined us at the pool. The first thing he noticed was that dad was nude. "Well, well, well, what the hell is going on out here? Bobby laughed.

Mom winked at dad and got up and took Bobby by the hand and led him out in front of us. Mom looked him up and down and said, "You are way over dressed for this party." And started to unbutton his shirt. She looked at him and whispered, "Who wears a nice button down to mow a lawn? Is that cologne I smell?" He just smiled, getting the last button loose, she pulled his shirt off. Then reaching around him, mom pulled the button on his shorts and sliding down the zipper in one quick motion, had his shorts and boxer briefs down. Using the oil slathered on her body she started to rub her breasts on his chest, sliding up and down spreading oil all over is frontside. She danced around his body, twisting and turning, getting him oiled up. Before she was done, Bobby was sporting wood. Dad watched as mom stroked his son's hard cock.

RoofRat
RoofRat
150 Followers
12