Quarantine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt sorry for dad by himself, so I got up and walked over to where he was seated. I took his hand and put one his fingers inside of me. After he felt me up and I soaked his finger, I pulled it out and put it in his mouth. I headed for the kitchen and asked, "Do you want something to drink, dad?"

We spent a couple of hours out there teasing, touching, rubbing and kissing. But nobody was brought to orgasm. Then one by one everybody started to go inside. We all did our own thing until dinner. After dinner, mom and Aunt Corrie left to go check up on their parents. Though my grandparents were in their early 60's and were still very healthy and active. Mom and Aunt Corrie just liked to go and see them every week or so and do their grocery shopping or pick up any medications they might need. They wanted to keep their exposure to the Covid a minimum. So, after dinner, I said I would clean up the kitchen and do the dishes and the sisters headed out. They weren't sure if they would be back that night or in the morning. I got everything cleaned up and fixed cocktails for the three of us. When I brought them out, there was nobody there. I took them upstairs and looked for my men.

I found them in dad's bedroom. When they saw me, they ushered me in and took their drinks. Dad took me by the hand and said, "You have delivered our drinks all day, you made sure we didn't burn in the sun and you cleaned our plates and the kitchen. So, now it is your turn to relax." I could see they had covered the bed with what I call the "Oil Bedspread." I love and I mean, I love to get oil all over me.

Bobby stepped up behind me and said, "You wont be needing this." And pulled his shirt, that I was wearing, up and over my head, exposing my naked body to both.

I heard dad suck in his breath and he said to me, "I can't get over how beautiful you are. You look so much like your mother when she was 18. I couldn't keep my hands off her. Babygirl, I want you to lay facedown right here." Pointing at his bed. I crawled on the bed and stretched out on my belly, letting my arms rest beside me. My head was turned facing them. I watched as they both unbuttoned and unzipped their shorts and let them fall to the floor. I had never had two hard cocks at the same time and my pussy was flowing at the thought. They both picked up a bottle of massage oil and climbed on the bed, one on either side of me.

They started squirting oil on me, God bless them, they had took the time to warm it up. Dad working my back and upper body, Bobby my legs and ass. The feeling of four hands rubbing my body was pure pleasure. I moaned as their hands moved nonstop on over my body. I felt Bobby pulling my legs apart, just enough so he could get his hands in between to rub the inside of my thighs. Every now and then his hand would graze my womanhood sending shivers up my back to my shoulders. Working as a team, they worked my body like a fine violin. Dad constantly told me how beautiful and perfect I was. I know this was an exaggeration, but it was nice to hear. I felt so loved as they took their time and worked the different areas of my muscle groups. Relaxed, I was. If it wasn't for the occasional stimulation from my vagina, which I knew, Bobby was doing it on purpose, I would have fallen asleep. Then, at the same time, they each took one of my ass cheeks and began to rub the oil into them. Separating my buns, I could feel the oil running down and across my asshole, followed by fingers touching, rubbing, probing. My breathing was increasing, and the oil and my juices were running down onto the bedcovers. Then dad whispered in my ear to roll over.

On my back the pleasurable assault on my tanned body continued. Dad working my upper body and Bobby the lower. My nipples were so hard, I was afraid dad was going to cut his palms as he rubbed oil over them. No blood, just pleasure. These men have very strong hands, but extremely soft touch. This time around, when Bobby would reach the tops of my legs with his manipulations he ran his fingers along the lips of my labia and as dad crossed my belly, his finger would find my clit and give it a little massage of its own. I saw dad's cock standing away from his body and reached for him and wrapped my hand around it. The heat in my hand surprised me. I stroked him up and down, he pinched my nipples and I groaned out load. Dad bent down to kiss me and at the same time Bobby found my wet pussy again, but this time dipped a finger inside and let it work in and out. Dad's tongue found mine and I closed my eyes as he explored my mouth.

Dad's lips parted mine and he raised, his cock in my hand I pulled him to my face. He knew what I wanted. He pushed his hardness into my mouth. At the same time, Bobby with a finger in my pussy, without any resistance, slid a finger into my asshole. I moaned on my father's cock, reaching up to rub oil onto his balls, gently massaged them sliding a finger up and touched his asshole as he pushed in and out of my mouth. My brothers' oily fingers moving in and out of my lower holes was pushing me to I hoped wouldn't be my only orgasm. I heard my father say, "Son, I think she wants something bigger in there. Look how she has opened for you."

I raised my legs into the air and spread them open as my brother moved in between them and with no other foreplay pushed his hardness deep into me. As I moaned loudly on my father's cock, he held the back of my head and slowly fucked my face. I had never experienced two cocks at once before and felt like such a whore and was loving it. Bobby pumping my pussy and dad pumping my mouth, my orgasm came quick and I started bucking my hips. We had oil everywhere and everything was moving in and out so easily, my pleasure washed over me. My first orgasm wasn't earth shattering but was a nice start. I pulled the hardon out of my mouth and said, "I want my father inside of my pussy." Bobby pulled his hard cock out of me and I told dad to lay down. I crawled on top of him and rubbed my oily body on his chest and hard belly. I reached down between us and found his slippery cock, guiding it to my opening, I slipped him in. Pushing back and down I swallow the whole of him and whispered in his ear, "My daddy is buried in his daughter."

I felt his cock twitch in me and heard him moan in my ear, "Oh Babygirl, you feel so good." I started moving up and down on him. Bobby found my asshole with his finger and slid a finger in. As I moved on my father's cock, he was thrusting his hips back up and filling my saturated pussy. I could hear the squishing noises as he piston in and out of me. Bobby's hand, in between my ass checks moved with us and I felt a second finger slide easily into my ass. The tightness was exhilarating. My father was fucking me and I felt this orgasm hit me hard as daddy took me, my hard clit bouncing on the bottom of his cock. My mouth open and our bodies grinding, I screamed, "Daddy fuck me. Don't stop, don't stop. Oh yes, right there." And as my body started to convulse, Bobby pushed his fingers deep into my ass. "AHHHHHH!" I screamed having lost control of my composure and just let the pleasure take me as my daddy was pumping into my sloppy cunt. I coated his member as my cum gushed onto him. As the moment passed, we slowed until I was resting on my father's chest again. My brother removed his fingers from my asshole, and I missed them immediately. As dad and I laid there, me catching my breath, I felt Bobby moving around behind me. Dad used his hands to spread my ass cheeks and I felt the head of my brother's hardon press against my asshole. I instantly knew their plan and became frightened, excited, unsure if I was going to be able to accommodate the both of them, but knew I was going to try. As Bobby began to press into me there was resistance even though I had oil inside and out of me. He pulled back and put a bottle of oil on my asshole and squeezed it, sending oil straight into me. Taking his dick, he rubbed oil all over it. Recapping the bottle, he dropped it next to us and repositioned himself at my backdoor and I could feel the pressure as he pushed trying to enter me.

Dad whispered in my ear, "Daughter, try and relax. I know that there is nothing you can't do if you put your mind to it."

"Daddy, it's not my mind I'm concerned about."

He gave me a little laugh, then whispered, "If you want to stop, we will stop. It's okay. You're what's important here." Before I could answer, Bobby pushed. I could feel my sphincter being forced open and with a grunt escaping my lips, the head of my brother's cock slipped passed the muscle fighting his entrance into me.

"Go slow Bobby, go slow." The three of us remained still. I thought we must look a site in our current positions. It was so tight, I didn't dare try and squeeze my ass, I just let myself open up to my men. Dad got another grip on my butt and pulled it open and Bobby pushed in a little deeper and I groaned again.

"Z? Do you want me to stop?"

I pushed back toward him feeling my father's cock slide out of me a bit and then him pushing back in. I took a big breath and said, "Push it in Bobby" as I pushed back again to him, he pushed the rest of his hardon into me. And there it was, two cocks filling me completely. I stayed very still and the two of them started moving in and out of me. Slowly as my body got accustomed to their size, I could feel my pleasure beginning in my stomach and slowly spreading out. Sometimes they would move in and out of me at the same time, other times as one pulled out the other was pushing into me. All I know is that it was amazing. The two men I loved more than anybody in the world were pleasuring themselves with my body and I was about to explode my juices all over the both of them.

As the two of them fucked me faster and faster I could feel every inch of them. Everywhere they touched me, sparks flew. Their pace became faster and faster and I would have collapsed onto my fathers chest if Bobby hadn't been holding me up. I could hear them grunt and moaning all around me spurring on my own cries of pleasure. As all of us approached our release, my holes had completely opened for the cocks invading me, giving them carte blanche to my body, to my soul, to my very being. I had submitted to these two men and they were taking me to heights I had never experienced. I was making noises only dogs could hear as the three of us began to cum. I could feel the hot liquid in their testicles as it traveled up their shaft causing their cocks to thicken. As they both ejaculated into me, my own orgasm released, and I screamed out my approval.

Bobby had given me the greatest pleasure of my life, until now. My juices flooded out of me as they flooded into me and I screamed as we all came together moving as one. As it was ending, Bobby pulled out of me, and I rolled off my dad and lay next to him. Bobby laid his body on the other side of me. We lay there in an oily, juicy cum filled mess. I had semen flowing out of my lower body. I would have liked to have sucked the rest of the cum out of my men, but was just too exhausted to move. Dad took the cocktails I had brought up earlier and passed them to Bobby and me. I took a long pull off of mine and felt the warm bourbon as it traveled down my throat and pooled in my oil and cum stained belly. It was intoxicating.

We laid there enjoying the drinks for a bit and then dad told Bobby to go into his bathroom and turn on the shower. I heard it come on moments later and as the water reached the desired temperature, dad got out of bed then picked me up into his arms and carried me into his bath. He stepped into the shower and moved us under the hot flow of water. Bobby had a soapy washcloth and began to wash me. This was so nice, and I felt so safe in my fathers arms, but I had him set me back on my feet. I let the water run over my hair and body making the shower floor a bit slippery as the oil washed off me. Dad put shampoo in my hair and began washing my hair, Bobby continued to wash my body from head to toe. I raised my arms up and he got my underarms, wiping the oil off me. The washcloth found its way to the crack of my ass and washed the oil away. He gently cleaned my pussy and I could feel how soar I was and knew tomorrow was going to be a day off. I was going to need the recovery time. We splashed around and after they had me cleaned up I worked on them, washing and rubbing them until they too were free of that lovely oil.

Bobby said he was going to his room, I stepped out, dried myself and used mom's hairdryer and when I was done I stepped out of the bathroom. Dad had cleaned up the bed and had clean sheets down. I kissed him and said I was going to bed. "Babygirl, would you stay with me tonight?"

"I would love to daddy." And without a stich of clothing, I hopped into bed. He crawled in bed, also naked and pulled me into his arms. He kissed me softly; mom had chosen wisely when she married this man. "I love you daddy."

"Oh Babygirl, you and your mother own my heart." We laid our heads on the pillows and when dad pulled me into him, I felt his hardness press into my back.

I rolled over facing him and reached down taking his hardon in my hand. "Daddy, I'm soar down there, but I can still take care of you." I kissed his lips, his chin, I moved down kissing a nipple then down, running my tongue down his belly till I let him enter my mouth. There was no rush and I took my time on him. He lay back with his hands behind his head and I licked him slowly, up and down, then taking just the head and sucked lovingly.

Stroking him with my hand and letting my mouth take him in, I heard him moan, "Oh Babygirl, that feels so good." I continued to suck him, stroking him, I could taste his precum on my tongue. I wouldn't go faster, just a nice steady pace. I could feel him quiver. Never stopping, never slowing, I knew he was getting close. Steadily, moving up and down on him, I then pushed him all the way in, letting him slide down my throat. When I felt his hand take the back of my head I knew he was close and there was no stopping now. I felt his balls constrict and his shaft expand in my mouth as he cried out, "Oh Babygirl!" As he started shooting his seed into my mouth, I swallowed and swallowed and took each jet of his cum as he pushed my head onto him. I felt his shivers as he emptied. After his release was complete, I sucked the last out of him and then licked him up and down. No mess this time, I had captured all of his gift to me. I felt him going soft in my mouth and finally when I was sure there was no more of him to drink, I released him. I crawled into his arms, shut my eyes a drifted off, listening to his breathing.

12