Quarantine Cuck

Story Info
Secret slutty fantasies start to turn real...
2.1k words
4.58
20.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma and I had moved in together less than 4 months after we first met, and the city was shut down just 2 months after that. I certainly could have done worse. At 21, Emma looked like a young Kirsten Stewart, including the pale white skin, resting bitch face and tight young body. She worked out every day so was in great shape with small, perky tits and a perfect taut ass. Emma also had a Kirsten Stewart type of smirk that made me feel she knew all my secrets.

In a way this is a story about secrets. Emma and I enjoyed each other's company, but it was hard not to get bored cooped up in our little apartment. Sure, I got to fuck this amazing girl, but even that started to feel like Groundhog Day.

This started to change one night when Emma said we should share our secret fantasies. She went first and said she fantasized about being watched fucking. With the lights on we fucked right by the window, making sure anyone looking from the apartment across the street could see her bent over and getting fucked from behind. It was pretty hot, especially because Emma was so into it. She got very wet quickly, and moaned loudly while I pushed in and out of her. She didn't cum, but then she very rarely did.

The next night she told me it was my turn. I told her she was my fantasy and loved it when she rode my cock, but she pushed for a secret fantasy I had never shared. I hesitated, but unable to think of another, told her I did fantasize about another guy fucking her. She gave me a rather astonished look.

"Another guy? Like a threesome or...you watching?"

I felt embarrassed now, but I was comfortable with her. "I guess...I always imagine watching. I'm not sure I could...perform with another guy there."

She was stroking my cock now and told me to fuck her again by the window. There was one guy in the apartment across who was apparently very much ready for the show. I undressed her, made sure he could get a good (albeit far away) look at her body then bent her over and slid easily into her.

We started talking dirty when she threw out, "Imagine how much he'd love to fuck me? I bet he has a huge cock."

I started pushing into her harder, posessively. "Mmmm...I bet he'd fill me up...and you could watch."

My stomach was slapping into her ass cheeks now. I was surprised at her boldness, but definitely turned on.

":Wouldn't you love that? To see his cock..." she stopped as I started to shoot into her.

I moaned as she giggled a little and let me finish then fell to my knees is a mix of feigned and real exhaustion.

"Mmmm...that was fast...you loved that didn't you? But don't think you're done yet."

I looked up at Emma, but before I could say anything she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy.

"Lick it!" she commanded. "I need to cum."

I was very reluctant, because I knew I would be eating some of my own cum, but I started tentatively. She pulled on the back of my head and I began to eat her out more earnestly, willing myself not to think about the salty taste.

"Mmmm...that's it." she hissed. "Show him what an obedient boyfriend you are."

I hadn't thought about it but of course the guy must still be looking. I started to move to see, but she pulled me back into her. "Not until I'm finished." she ordered.

I worked hard to lick her the way she liked as she fingered her clitoris. Finally she came, moaning loudly as she praised my efforts. Looking down at me she said, "Hmmm...I could get used to that."

From there, our fantasies kind of came together...Emma's exhibitionism and my...excitement at the idea of seeing her with another man. She knew she could get me going just by talking about a guy she might fuck. She might stroke my cock while telling me how she might go down to the lobby and let the doorman fuck her later. Sometimes I would cum before I even got to fuck her while I admitted I would love to see her with him, then she'd make me lick her pussy until she was satisfied.

Things heated up more when she found a website video chat room where you randomly clicked in and saw other people. Of course many of them were guys with their cocks out, and she teased me while we shuffled through, but she stopped at one guy who looked like a football player, tall, dark and very fit. He was dressed and in his deep voice told Emma how hot she looked in her t-shirt and panties. Emma giggled and told him he looked great also. The guy asked who I was but before I could answer Emma said, "Oh he's nobody, just focus on me."

They flirted a little more then he asked if she was wearing a bra under her shirt.

Emma answered coyly, "Hmmm...if you show me what you have under those pants I'll show you my little bare tits under this shirt."

I grew rock hard just hearing her say that, but was taken aback when I saw her internet friend get up and quickly pull down his pants, exposing his large, semi-erect penis.

"Mmmmm...Emma said appreciatively. Very nice."

The guy stood proudly in front of his camera and Emma looked at me for a moment, "Well...I guess a deal is a deal..."

She pulled her t shirt over her head and tossed it at me. Her creamy white tits and pink, very erect nipples were now on display for a stranger.

"Beautiful." he growled. "Those look like they need to be sucked."

Emma gave him a.pouty face and stroked her nipples, "Oh they do...I really need your lips around them....maybe even bite a little."

He told her to stand up. "Let me see you in those little panties." My girlfriend obeyed without hesitation, turning around so he could also see her mostly exposed ass cheeks.

He was hard now and clearly much larger than me. "I need to see all of you. Pull down those panties."

Emma turned, looked into the camera and giggled. "Oh...you really want to see?"

He insisted he did and she stood and turned away again. "I'm so shy though." Emma looked down at me. "Can you please pull them down for me?"

I was a little startled to be engaged and conscious that my erection would show through my shorts if I stood up.

"Please Ted?"

I got up to my knees and moved beside her, my face just in front of her bum. I took a breath, reached up and pulled her panties down slowly, leaving her nude for this man. She motioned for me to get out of the way and bent forward a little so he got a great view.

"Very nice, very nice." he chuckled. "I can see your pretty pink asshole and it looks like it needs my cock in it."

I was a little taken aback but Emma was not. "Oh...but your cock is so big. It might really hurt."

He assured her it would feel very nice and looked down at me, "Ted could you please get it nice and wet for him?"

I looked at her dumbly and she made it clear, pointing at her asshole, "Get your tongue in here."

I was self conscious, but was still extremely aroused. I obeyed Emma, but she pushed my face deeper into her ass. "That's it...get me ready for my big friend. If you're really good, perhaps I'll let you watch."

The dude was jacking himself off now, but somehow looking powerful doing so.

"Take it out and jack off for me." Emma said to me quietly. I fumbled to do so and she reminded me loudly to keep licking. With my girlfriend turning her head over her shoulder to watch another man about to shoot cum, I stroked my cock furiously while licking her ass. I ended up cumming just before him and she clicked off the site after he shot his load. She made me thank her for letting me watch, then had me lick her very wet pussy until she came, while telling me how good it would have felt to have that big cock inside her, and how she might just have let him take her ass (I had never been allowed to do so).

Emma tried to recreate that type of scene a few times online, but it wasn't the same. Still she taunted me about other men when we fucked. I found it so intense and soon all my fantasies were about her with other men.

"What about the pizza guy?" She asked one night while I was doing down on her.

"What pizza guy?" I asked dumbly. Emma smacked my head.

"Whoever comes! Pizza boy roulette!"

I felt nervous about the idea of this becoming real but became even harder. Later that night when our buzzer rang she pushed me into the closet. "Now you stay in here and be quiet while you watch him take advantage of me."

It had all happened so fast but I obeyed, leaving the door open enough so I could see my girlfriend...do whatever she had in mind.

Emma looked anxious for a moment before she opened the door dressed only in her thin t shirt and little panties. The pizza guy was Hispanic, maybe only 19 years old but fit and tall. He wasn't shy about looking Emma up and down. Emma giggled as she thanked him for the pizza and as she turned and bent over to look in her purse she mentioned what a crazy time it is in the city. He agreed and she added, "I mean you're the first man I've seen other than my boyfriend in weeks!"

The pizza guy laughed and said he hoped she enjoyed, and Emma responded as she handed him some cash, "Oh for sure. They sent the right guy."

He laughed and flexed a little then started to leave when Emma added, "I'd...love to see some more..."

He stopped and turned around and my girlfriend continued, "It's embarrassing but...I'd...love to see what your cock looks like."

He laughed, looked her in the eyes to try to see if she was serious and asked what he would get for that, Emma was quick to respond that she couldn't 'do anything' with him, but she would show him her tits first if he wanted. He confirmed he very much did want that and before I knew it she had pulled off her t shirt. Her pink nipples were hard with excitement and pizza guy took them in appreciatively. He asked if he could touch but Emma reminded him of their deal.

I was stroking my cock in the closet before the pizza guy pulled out his, larger hard cock.

"Mmmm..." Emma exclaimed. She reached over and took it in her hand, giving it a squeeze then stood back up."

"It's all good for you to touch." he told my girl.

"No...I was naughty...I shouldn't have. Perhaps...I need a spanking?'

Emma put her hand on the wall and thrust her thong covered tight ass towards the stranger. He did not hesitate long before he slapped her ass hard. Emma moaned appreciatively.

"Oh you really are a little slut aren't you?" he taunted. I stroked harder and knew I would come soon. "What would your boyfriend say if he saw you now?" He stuck a finger inside her and noted how wet she was. I shot cum inside the closet, trying to be quiet as I blocked it with my other hand.

Emma moved away from him and stood up. She told him she really couldn't go any further then apologized with a long kiss as her groped her ass. She gave his cock a last squeeze and helped him put it away. He punched his number into her phone and she gave him an extra $20 with a giggle.

When he left he opened the closet and breathlessly asked if I enjoyed the show. Then she saw my cum covered hand and my softening cock and laughed.

"Oh, you're really more desperate than I imagined!" Emma looked me in the eye and said with a smirk, "Lockdown is almost over and we're going to have a LOT of fun."