All Comments on 'Quarantine Fever'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Short and sweet

A nice shirt and sweet story. As a nice guy, it's good to see a nice guy win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cute little story

A nice little twist about the roommates tricking them. I liked to know about her background story, it added something to her personality. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story.

Not to take away from the story but an edit on the UI would help. The employer not the employee pays the UI premiums.

norafaresnorafaresabout 3 years ago

This is adorable. 5 stars from me!

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

A feel-good story

and well-written, to boot. A rare bird in this aviary. Five kudos...err, stars.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Nice short but sweet love story. Great storyline and good character interaction. Well Done 5-stars.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Superbly crafted story on the CoViD thing with a twist. Your writing makes me feel like I was sitting there with them. Also, for me at least, the little warning at the first of the story telling the reader not to expect a lot of sex lets me know I'm in for an excellent read...

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Really well done. Great characters. Excellent situation. You pulled it all together!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 1 year ago

Smooth & Sweet!

I'm feeling VERY at-home with you!

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 year ago

Another “feel good”, well developed story. Thanks

sg1010sg10103 months ago

YEP !

Short & Sweet !

THANK YOU !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...